Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Why don't you want me to lose?
You are Town and have played well this game and I feel you deserve the W.

John has also been a masterful SK but since he was the person I needed I can't in good conscience let him win.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
But if you were driving all day, wouldn't it be easier to just tell the truth from the get to and let use think about it and leave you questions to answer? To let McNight react? Instead, you fed us silly theory of McNight being Wolf that just sucked because it would have to be the craziest bus play by Mafia that I've probably ever seen and for very little gain.
Again I was frustrated with that and the logistics of this homepass I was taking this client on. I was already frustrated with that because the place I was taking him for never set up anything and I was left trying to find everything and figure out how to get ahold of his parents so frustration mounting.

I screwed up and wasn't thinking all that clear at the time while driving back I was able to relax and think which is what I did and jump in with a new frame of mind.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I think 4 independents in one game is good enough for the Halloween ness.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think 4 independents in one game is good enough for the Halloween ness.
I suppose but this is my second game I don't know the norms

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't make the roles I just played with it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This Wang play is entirely out of character for him, I legit haven’t know him to go to this level in like the 5 years I’ve played with him especially for a bluff....shiiiiiit.

I think it's John. I think my original theory was correct about mafia figuring out that John was a SK and Smark jumped on him with a watcher claim.
How do you think Mafia figured it out?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hercule is a detective, not bounty hunter.
Both hunt down fugitives. I have no clue I am just playing what was dealt to me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You are Town and have played well this game and I feel you deserve the W.

John has also been a masterful SK but since he was the person I needed I can't in good conscience let him win.

I believe this is McNight's second online game (if I'm correct). Do you think he'd play SK so masterfully, especially after subbing in in a second slot.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I believe this is McNight's second online game (if I'm correct). Do you think he'd play SK so masterfully, especially after subbing in in a second slot.
I believe second game as well. If he played his town role that he did last game and first life yes I believe he can. I felt he picked up the game very well for a first time player with as many people as we had in the last game.

SK is just playing town and trying to make the right kills. When I say masterfully I think he played the same way and just took shots at people. His biggest mistake and best play was keeping you alive especially after it was mentioned yesterday that you needed to be gone in order for him to win he took a gamble that you would side with him again.

If Gip was SK he would have killed Tommy and I already because that is Gip and he wouldn't be here talking as much.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Pretty sure I read a few people mention he is playing the exact same way as last game. He was solving but also killing people that he feltight pick up on him. If he did indeed kill Jeff like I believe he did and believe the Smark said it because they killed TP as he was singling out Lethal and stating he was out to get Lethal then yes. Why not kill someone to helpuddy the waters.

Not a bad play by him and I really feel he has played a banger of a game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
We are now in a situation where Abi has all the power. Why would the serial killer want that?

And I’m confused why Mafia would frame the SK unless they didn’t know John was the SK?
I think this is probably a genuine thought. If Gip was SK, I don't know if he'd be so on the nose with asking this. I just also want my Town read of Ekko to be right.