• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

John McHenry

John McHenry
Do we really think I would be savvy enough to just throw out a VT claim because it would be easy? C'mon Man, you know I'm not good enough at this game to swoop in and go with something like that.

If we're sure that me, Man, or SA are scum then I'll have to sit back and iso both of their posts through this game when I get some work done. Sorry to not be able to offer more at this juncture, but I'll try to give you all something to go on later.
We're on the same play level and I suggested it. Also if your scum your scum mates would help you by telling you to say this.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Wrong.
Claiming vanilla town is bad as a fake mafia role because we might have trackers or watchers.
He probably is a true vt but also its bad to just claim out of nowhere and give mafia more chances to hit power roles...

You’re making a case for him with absolutely no reason as for why you’d do that.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Do we really think I would be savvy enough to just throw out a VT claim because it would be easy? C'mon Man, you know I'm not good enough at this game to swoop in and go with something like that.

If we're sure that me, Man, or SA are scum then I'll have to sit back and iso both of their posts through this game when I get some work done. Sorry to not be able to offer more at this juncture, but I'll try to give you all something to go on later.

If you’re not town, I’m sure you’d have teammates helping you out with a claim.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I mean, if killing me helps you all better narrow down SA/Man to a 50/50 scum kill, then that's cool I guess. But I'm gonna flip town with no power.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Wrong.
Claiming vanilla town is bad as a fake mafia role because we might have trackers or watchers.
He probably is a true vt but also its bad to just claim out of nowhere and give mafia more chances to hit power roles...
So as I said when I initially expected SA to use this.

Claim VT today then the next day or whenever sus'd again my role was too important to reveal.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Based off his reluctance to vote McNight when I thought McNight was scum. Obviously I was wrong about it, but the point stands that I've never viewed that slot as Town.
So, McNight is town and you wanted people to vote him, so you read scum on someone who didn't follow you on being wrong?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Sorry guys got really behind due to work and home life. Trying to read through and get caught up. Last I read was the Ace and Tpein cop reveals and Ace getting modkilled

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk