Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
you better be town because this is so on the nose. but yes, you did say that :side:

what's your conclusion on the claim?
Are you suggesting, that I... suggested this. so that it would make me look more blue when I called someone out for using this? Cause I thought we were on the same page. And that's too many loops for me to think of lol

aa2.gif

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If this is genuine, then it makes me lean heavily towards Man being scum. If we're sure that one of me, Man and SA are scum and SA is willing to bet his game on it being Man, then I'm inclined to think that he's town.
If he's scum he's not betting his game on it.

If he's scum we lynch mando flips town then SA is lynched next day. If SA is scum he saves himself for a day and eliminates another town helping out his team. The post your quoting is meaningless fluff.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think saying, "If X is town kill me next" is meaningless. But hey, interpret it however you'd like.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't think saying, "If X is town kill me next" is meaningless. But hey, interpret it however you'd like.
Before you repped in we only had two choices Mando and SA so SA saying if Mando is town go with me next is nothing as it'd happen regardless? I don't understand why you wouldn't think it's pointless?

Are you just siding with SA soley to try to give yourself an out too?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not in the least. I'm going through and reading/reacting to posts that I've missed in the last 270 pages. I assumed that's what I was supposed to do when I repped in.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Spit balling - what if Mando is Poyser's partner? Would sorta indicate why Doddsy could've voted for him cos getting back an alignment that isn't town would make you comfy they're scum.
Nah, Poyser had already flipped at that point so Doddsy would know that Train aligned is simply the other Survivor, he'd know that that's something different than outright scum.

Reactions: Lethal

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also, if you had looked at my post before that one, I'm not "just siding with SA." I pointed out something he said that I didn't care for. Reading and responding.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Wait so now I’m allowed to convince people to vote for Ekko and not for you? What’s brought this change on? Was it because I’m looking at you instead now and doing what you’ve said I should be doing all along? Please.

And you’re trying to argue a coincidence that Jeff and I voted for you at the same time as a reason against me.
I literally said you should have been voting me from the start.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean objectively wanting to lynch ekko over sis in an attempt to survive yet another day is always a valid argument mando is scum. i poinmted out as well when he vote ekko instead of sis it was interesting as it came off as not very self preserve-y but maybe it was something else

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So, McNight is town and you wanted people to vote him, so you read scum on someone who didn't follow you on being wrong?
My man, this is D1 shit. McNight didn't get voted until D2. I had no reason to change my read on the Barry/Switch slot because I didn't know I was wrong until after D2 ended. At that point, Switch had posted enough for me to formulate an opinion on them. I'm simply saying I never saw that slot as Town, so anyone saying I just came out of the woods and started randomly sussing Switch is incorrect.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If this is genuine, then it makes me lean heavily towards Man being scum. If we're sure that one of me, Man and SA are scum and SA is willing to bet his game on it being Man, then I'm inclined to think that he's town.
I don't think there's any other option but to vote within the pool of three. Mando has constantly tried to offer up Ekko as the vote today and find a way to vote outside of the trio. If Jeff's info is correct, one of us is scum, meaning from our individual POVs, if we are Town, there's a 50/50 shot of scum being in the other two.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Ugh people that go to work and actually work are the worst I need more content to get me through the day lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean objectively wanting to lynch ekko over sis in an attempt to survive yet another day is always a valid argument mando is scum. i poinmted out as well when he vote ekko instead of sis it was interesting as it came off as not very self preserve-y but maybe it was something else
I honestly think that with two potential checks on Mando, him trying to vote outside your list should speak volumes of what his motivation is. I've never once suggested anything but to vote within the list and it's always been my priority to narrow down that POE.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that there's a consensus about Me, Mando, or SA and Man has spent some time trying to push Ekko (whose posts I have not checked out in detail yet) and Pein (who I also haven't spent much time focusing on) seems fishy to me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Right so you’re happy for the remaining mafia outside of the trio to just be left alone for three entire days? This seems like an opposed view than the one that you displayed when you voted for lethal and provided rationale for it.
if we havent lynched the one in the trio i dont see a reason to stop looking for them?