Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Okay Smark is town, this frustration with Ekko looks all kinds of genuine to me
how wud he react as scum?

not that i care, i dont really weigh meta in these interactions. guy is very ingenuine in his approach

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i am waiting for holt to post. presently u guys have already said all u got. im gna keep moving forward and will come back to u 3 when holt posts

if he doesnt post by the end of today he can go

last day is different. we did not know the game has bastard elements last day. only after mcnight died we did

That’s what I’m saying though, Ekko? We had nothing to prove that Pein’s result was going to be any more or less legit than Ace’s?

And on Sayer, are you saying that he goes tomorrow if he does not post today? What happens if you lynch me, and then Sayer tomorrow and SA is actually the one of the three of us that’s actually mafia (assuming one of those two actually are)?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes I am fairly sure he got a red check on you. Over here, some players like to conceal their info by just nudging people towards understanding that they got info, the benefit being that by not beating the thread over the head with the fact that you got info, it's possible that you get more mileage out of your investigative role than just catching or confirming one guy and then getting blocked to oblivion or strongmanned.

Doddsy is definitely the kinda guy who'd play his Cop role that way imo. I was already wondering why he'd come in just randomly wanting to go for Mando of all people at start of D2 but with hindsight it seems obvious to me that he was trying to tell us he got info on you.

I understand that and appreciate that you’ll know more about Doddsy’s play than I do. Can you at least see that it’s a quite convenient way to push me though, without any actual proof to back it up?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I get that, but like I said it’s not how I’ve usually seen the role played out and we literally had two people in this game play their information how I’d expect them to.

I’m not ruling out Doddsy in fact checking me as some suspect and then something being done to swerve his result. His flip does indicate that something like that can happen.

I just don’t think that he did, because the case he did make for me was not a good one in my opinion. Tweet and Lethal latching onto it hasn’t really done them any favours for me either.
i mean mando if u r town u r in the absolute center of the universe right now and in the perfect postion to solve the game

all u gotta do here is tell us whose voting for u while attemtping to solve u and who is opportunistic at doing it

who is avoiding u when u ask them. who is trying to work with u to solve the game.. who might have tmi that u r town...etc...

i have been looking for these things and im not really impressed so far. if u flip town however i gurantee u im gna make sure we follow ur legacy because its gna one coming from a great position to solve

right now sadly i do not feel that u r holdin that position well and are more focused on survival rather than solving

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I understand that and appreciate that you’ll know more about Doddsy’s play than I do. Can you at least see that it’s a quite convenient way to push me though, without any actual proof to back it up?
whats ur point here. are u just scum then?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
That’s what I’m saying though, Ekko? We had nothing to prove that Pein’s result was going to be any more or less legit than Ace’s?
why r u expecting a proof there. it was clearly a matter of which of ace/tpein did we belive more and which of mcnight/jeff did we town read more. we simply belived ace more than tpein and town read jeff more than mcnight so mcknight was lynched. ur asking a weird question

And on Sayer, are you saying that he goes tomorrow if he does not post today? What happens if you lynch me, and then Sayer tomorrow and SA is actually the one of the three of us that’s actually mafia (assuming one of those two actually are)?
it just simply means our read was wrong? like what else happen?

what r u even trying to get at

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
are you trying to instill feeling of guilt on us because its not going to work

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@The Lich King for the love of all that is holy please either modkill holt or please put someone on that slot. its really not fair for us to have to play with a slot like that

its already day 3 and he has 1 post only

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i mean mando if u r town u r in the absolute center of the universe right now and in the perfect postion to solve the game

all u gotta do here is tell us whose voting for u while attemtping to solve u and who is opportunistic at doing it

who is avoiding u when u ask them. who is trying to work with u to solve the game.. who might have tmi that u r town...etc...

i have been looking for these things and im not really impressed so far. if u flip town however i gurantee u im gna make sure we follow ur legacy because its gna one coming from a great position to solve

right now sadly i do not feel that u r holdin that position well and are more focused on survival rather than solving

I don’t agree with that sentiment. If I’m on the chopping block, with suspicion against me, people are less inclined to listen to what I’ve actually got to say as they’ve already judged. That’s how it works sometimes, hence me getting a train formed on me yesterday based on not much at all and were it not for the cop stuff, I’d have been lynched, probably before I’d have even had a chance to post.

Of course I need to be on the defensive. As town and on the chopping block, it’s my job to convince people not to lynch me because it will be detrimental to town if I’m doing so. How can I do that without defending myself, when I’m being required to respond to things when questioned? I could tell people it’s not me and it’s X instead, but as explained in the paragraph above, there’s an inherent lack of trust to someone who is having to play on the back foot. I’m not in a position to call the shots and expect people to go along with what I say.

I’ve explained that multiple times as to why I’ve been defending myself a lot and the long and short of it is because I have to.

That being said, to say I’ve not been trying to solve - especially since day started - is totally inaccurate. I’ve posted a list of my reads, said who I think could be mafia and why I think that. Did you miss it?

In case you did, you’re probably my top mafia lean at the moment. Trying to twist what I’ve been saying and doing, which you have done in this post I’m responding to, is part of the reason for it.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Vote Ekko

He’s just coming off as desperate now, to be honest. The repeated calls to modkill inactive players is very stinky and as I said yesterday, is anti-town.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Too much text, I can't comprehend. I guess I gotta spend the next 5 hours analyzin' everythin' that has happened since I joined not like I'll understand any of it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I will say this certainly throws a wrench in my association but it could just be a last-minute desperation play.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Too much text, I can't comprehend. I guess I gotta spend the next 5 hours analyzin' everythin' that has happened since I joined not like I'll understand any of it.

Hey KIF. I feel for you. This is a wild game to be thrown into the deep end on.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t agree with that sentiment. If I’m on the chopping block, with suspicion against me, people are less inclined to listen to what I’ve actually got to say as they’ve already judged. That’s how it works sometimes, hence me getting a train formed on me yesterday based on not much at all and were it not for the cop stuff, I’d have been lynched, probably before I’d have even had a chance to post.

Of course I need to be on the defensive. As town and on the chopping block, it’s my job to convince people not to lynch me because it will be detrimental to town if I’m doing so. How can I do that without defending myself, when I’m being required to respond to things when questioned? I could tell people it’s not me and it’s X instead, but as explained in the paragraph above, there’s an inherent lack of trust to someone who is having to play on the back foot. I’m not in a position to call the shots and expect people to go along with what I say.

I’ve explained that multiple times as to why I’ve been defending myself a lot and the long and short of it is because I have to.

That being said, to say I’ve not been trying to solve - especially since day started - is totally inaccurate. I’ve posted a list of my reads, said who I think could be mafia and why I think that. Did you miss it?

In case you did, you’re probably my top mafia lean at the moment. Trying to twist what I’ve been saying and doing, which you have done in this post I’m responding to, is part of the reason for it.
as i said ur more focused on survival rather than solving

i shud not be the top of ur list. if u r town from ur PoV it shud be abi or holt.... there is absolutely no reason why u scum read me more than a 50/50

all u have to do is literally just read abi's posts. if u think abi is town then BOOOM holt is 100% mafia, provided u wanna go with the trust jeff route.

ofcourse if u r town thats what ur PoV should be like today. the rest does not matter to me. i am waiting for u to share this towny PoV and i am not feeling it

ur clearly uninterested in solving the trio. in fact u tried to descredit jeff so u can paint an idea that all the 3 could be town

if u were indeed town which im beginning to doubt, ur confidence in the other 2 being scum wud be higher. much higher than ur confidence on me being scum