Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Can you explain where the apparently comes from please?

Are you suggesting that Doddsy got a mafia ping on me and then made up a weak reason to sus me to justify a vote? Why not just come out with the information?
Yes I am fairly sure he got a red check on you. Over here, some players like to conceal their info by just nudging people towards understanding that they got info, the benefit being that by not beating the thread over the head with the fact that you got info, it's possible that you get more mileage out of your investigative role than just catching or confirming one guy and then getting blocked to oblivion or strongmanned.

Doddsy is definitely the kinda guy who'd play his Cop role that way imo. I was already wondering why he'd come in just randomly wanting to go for Mando of all people at start of D2 but with hindsight it seems obvious to me that he was trying to tell us he got info on you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay Smark is town, this frustration with Ekko looks all kinds of genuine to me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
33% from one source and 100% from the other if he used his role. It’s simple math, my guy.

Just stop responding to me now, please. I’m done here.
im not done yet

my scum read on lethal started from the "tex wall" post of his. rdk has scum read lethal for that as well. ive had lethal as a scum read consistently since then and kept asking players why they town read him and hard discredited tweets meta town read off lethal.

i have not once in this game considered lethal as town. when lethal asked me if i scum read him, i asked him is there any reason for me to town read him for? and he said no, displaying awareness that hes not done anything for us to town read him for

the last straw was me asking lethal for his read on mando to solve the mando thingy more and he pivoted to doddsys non existent case instead of give me his own thoughts

now that uve received ur answer, where u gonna go from here?

i çan provide quotes for everything ive just said, and quotes showing me discussing tpein/jeff results plenty and quotes showing my thoughts on mando plenty

the ball is in ur court now smark. let this day be ur make or break. because u arent going to stay alive longer. ill make sure of it

Last edited:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I get that, but like I said it’s not how I’ve usually seen the role played out and we literally had two people in this game play their information how I’d expect them to.

I’m not ruling out Doddsy in fact checking me as some suspect and then something being done to swerve his result. His flip does indicate that something like that can happen.

I just don’t think that he did, because the case he did make for me was not a good one in my opinion. Tweet and Lethal latching onto it hasn’t really done them any favours for me either.
How could Doddsy make a 'good' case on you, though, if he was just coming after you because of his check?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I said potentially why in my reads post, a theory for why anyway.

I think I can say pretty confidently that Lethal isn’t getting lynched today. If they’re together in this, they’ll know that so there’s no pressure in Ekko putting a vote there. Ekko could have logically been able to switch to the majority lynch at any time really once everyone else had decided on an option (probably one of me, SA and Sayer).

If either are caught in the future, they can use that vote and push by Ekko on Lethal as a way to keep themselves distanced.

My theories in this game have been off the mark up until now so make of that what you will, but I don’t think it’s implausible for both to be mafia. They’ve both got marks against them as far as I’m concerned for separate reasons altogether. The theory surrounding the vote is a potential link between them.
its not just a pressure vote. if others are willing to we can chop lethal todsy

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
im not done yet

my scum read on lethal started from the "tex wall" post of his. rdk has scum read lethal for that as well. ive had lethal as a scum read consistently since then and kept asking players why they town read him and hard discredited tweets meta town read off lethal.

i have not once in this game considered lethal as town. when lethal asked me if i scum read him, i asked him is there any reason for me to town read him for? and he said no, displaying awareness that hes not done anything for us to town read him for

the last straw was me asking lethal for his read on mando to solve the mando thingy more and he pivoted to doddsys non existent case instead of give me his own reason

now that uve received ur answer, where u gonna go from here?

i çan provide quotes for everything ive just said, and quotes showing me discussing tpein/jeff results plenty and quotes showing my thoughts on mando plenty

the ball is in ur court now smark. let this day be ur make or break. because u arent going to stay alive longer. ill make sure of it
My make or break? Kiss my ass, lmao.

Do whatever you need to. I don’t care. I asked you to leave me be. If you won’t, fine.

I won’t be responding to you again today, though.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Having a general scum read isn’t the same fucking thing as having two different info sources on somebody my fucking goodness how are you failing to grasp the simplest mafia concepts.
its not a genral scum read its one of my strongest ones

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
In fairness to Ekko, he did answer your question Smark. Like 2 pages back.

As for Abi’s read on me? It is what it is. He loves to read me wolf until I do something that sways me into town. I reckon he’s almost always painted me as wolf in all games we’ve been in. But yeah, citing old games is ignoring current thread and not being involved.
I really do read you wrong most games, which is somewhat concerning to me. Something else in my brain. I kind of Town read Tweet, and though I don't care about meta, he says he's 95% sure you're on your Town meta. If i was to believe a Town read of mine, I could you're Town. I also have entertained that maybe Tweet has TMI on you and called you Town knowing there was a bit of suss on you. I think there might have been more team equity between you and RDK, so him flipping Town has made rethink things slightly.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
How could Doddsy make a 'good' case on you, though, if he was just coming after you because of his check?

He reveals that he checked me?

I stand by the reasoning that he gave in the thread was incredibly weak. To base it on my play style when he played one game with me before is not a good reason, and I will die on that hill if I have to.

Whether he had the result or not, none of us actually know. But if he did, it was only because something had happened to give him it because he wouldn’t have gotten it under normal circumstances.

It was that push he made combined with my name appearing on the list that got me the votes I did before all of the cop business. It was a train formed on not much actual evidence at all, because Jeff’s information shouldn’t have been bought as legit at that point either as McHenry and Jeff were cleared either.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m not any of the scum in the game, actually.

Can I ask why you’re taking this stance to go outside of the main options today though when yesterday you went along with the vote on McHenry when Jeff was also on the table as someone that had been investigated as mafia?

I was in a similar position. I thought both were bad but still went for McHenry because the lynch wasn’t going Jeff’s way.

If you think me and Lethal are scum together, why him over me? Why does it matter that he goes before I do? Or do you not think I’m mafia at all?
i am waiting for holt to post. presently u guys have already said all u got. im gna keep moving forward and will come back to u 3 when holt posts

if he doesnt post by the end of today he can go

last day is different. we did not know the game has bastard elements last day. only after mcnight died we did

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Interesting that abi votes for Holt who has disappeared and not Mando. But yeah nah, it can’t be scum protecting a team mate can it? Cos Henry said it was 1 scum right?
People don't understand pressure votes? No need to pile on Mando right now when we have lots of day left. We need to spur Holt into some action and I wouldn't mind another vote or two on him.

Reactions: Lethal

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay Smark is town, this frustration with Ekko looks all kinds of genuine to me

You say this like mafia players can’t get annoyed and express it in the thread?

That’s not me suggesting Smark isn’t town, but I don’t like the certainty you’ve applied there.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes I am fairly sure he got a red check on you. Over here, some players like to conceal their info by just nudging people towards understanding that they got info, the benefit being that by not beating the thread over the head with the fact that you got info, it's possible that you get more mileage out of your investigative role than just catching or confirming one guy and then getting blocked to oblivion or strongmanned.

Doddsy is definitely the kinda guy who'd play his Cop role that way imo. I was already wondering why he'd come in just randomly wanting to go for Mando of all people at start of D2 but with hindsight it seems obvious to me that he was trying to tell us he got info on you.
aside from the cop check. i want ur own personal read of mando. do u have him as town or scum ?