Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh look here are the walls of text to distract and spread confusion. Selective reading, putting words into peoples mouths, yup it’s just a typical shit show performance

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Too much text, I can't comprehend. I guess I gotta spend the next 5 hours analyzin' everythin' that has happened since I joined not like I'll understand any of it.
sup

please try to make an effort to atleast read the day and provide thoughts on the players whose posts u read. u can start from today and skip the other phases for now

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
as i said ur more focused on survival rather than solving

i shud not be the top of ur list. if u r town from ur PoV it shud be abi or holt.... there is absolutely no reason why u scum read me more than a 50/50

all u have to do is literally just read abi's posts. if u think abi is town then BOOOM holt is 100% mafia, provided u wanna go with the trust jeff route.

ofcourse if u r town thats what ur PoV should be like today. the rest does not matter to me. i am waiting for u to share this towny PoV and i am not feeling it

ur clearly uninterested in solving the trio. in fact u tried to descredit jeff so u can paint an idea that all the 3 could be town

if u were indeed town which im beginning to doubt, ur confidence in the other 2 being scum wud be higher. much higher than ur confidence on me being scum

So it’s alright for you to go outside the trio because there’s more than one mafia player in the game, but I can’t? Alright then.

Jeff isn’t cleared but I trust him more now than I did yesterday. I don’t think SA is town either, hence my slight mafia lean on them.

You, however, are throwing up red flag after red flag and trying to dictate to me how to play isn’t doing yourself any favours.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh look here are the walls of text to distract and spread confusion. Selective reading, putting words into peoples mouths, yup it’s just a typical shit show performance
based on what r u saying its to spread confusion? do u know the truth from false already? if u have the game solved out already please share it with us

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I know I said that the focus should be on the trio today but I can’t seriously be the only person seeing this and arriving at the same conclusion on Ekko?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So it’s alright for you to go outside the trio because there’s more than one mafia player in the game, but I can’t? Alright then.

Jeff isn’t cleared but I trust him more now than I did yesterday. I don’t think SA is town either, hence my slight mafia lean on them.

You, however, are throwing up red flag after red flag and trying to dictate to me how to play isn’t doing yourself any favours.
i am not in the trio

unlike i dont know if u r town or not
for me the trio is 1/3

for u its 1/2, thats assuming u r town

this tells me more about how much non townie ur PoV is

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think I’m giving totally rational reasons as to why I’m having to defend myself and also putting my reads out there and the response is that I’m not solving and just defending myself.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like u cannot compare our PoVs here

from ur Pov u have a 50% chance to nail scum today if u focus in the trio and 33% out of trio assuming 4 mafia in game

i have 33% in the trio and 33% out of trio

for me the chance is the same. for u its not.

comparison is not fair

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i am not in the trio

unlike i dont know if u r town or not
for me the trio is 1/3

for u its 1/2, thats assuming u r town

this tells me more about how much non townie ur PoV is

How does that make me a non-town? I’ve not said anywhere I’m not interested in solving the trio. Both you and SA have insinuated it. Would you prefer that I unvoted you and voted for them instead?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think I’m giving totally rational reasons as to why I’m having to defend myself and also putting my reads out there and the response is that I’m not solving and just defending myself.
i have not said u are not solving. u can save these tears for later

i said that u r focusing more on survival than solving

also why does my opnion matter to u? i am ur strongest scum read. why r u trying to convince me??? arent i scum in ur eyes?

what is say shud not matter to u. i am a hungry wolf trying to eat u. why r u crying infront of me here

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i have not said u are not solving. u can save these tears for later

i said that u r focusing more on survival than solving

also why does my opnion matter to u? i am ur strongest scum read. why r u trying to convince me??? arent i scum in ur eyes?

what is say shud not matter to u. i am a hungry wolf trying to eat u. why r u crying infront of me here

You’re right, I shouldn’t be taking any notice of what you’re saying, so I’m not going to. You’re the one calling for players to be modkilled repeatedly.

And honestly I’m laughing at this. I’m not crying or moaning at all. I’ve played this entire game level headed and it’s going to take a lot more than this to get the reaction you want. I’d suggest giving up.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How does that make me a non-town? I’ve not said anywhere I’m not interested in solving the trio. Both you and SA have insinuated it. Would you prefer that I unvoted you and voted for them instead?
ur taking my posts and stretching them to an extreme

when i say u r more focused outside the trio it does not mean u have not discussed the trio. u have. just not enough as SA did. do u see how SA is doing it

if SA is a wolf then u r the best person to catch him here and u can do it today..interact with him to heart content. none is gna stop u

crying to us isnt gna help

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You say this like mafia players can’t get annoyed and express it in the thread?

That’s not me suggesting Smark isn’t town, but I don’t like the certainty you’ve applied there.
I've played with Smark a lot, it's a META READ

@Ekkologix :cozy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You’re right, I shouldn’t be taking any notice of what you’re saying, so I’m not going to. You’re the one calling for players to be modkilled repeatedly.

And honestly I’m laughing at this. I’m not crying or moaning at all. I’ve played this entire game level headed and it’s going to take a lot more than this to get the reaction you want. I’d suggest giving up.
wud u not like it if holt was modkilled? are u afraid it puts more pressure on u?

poor reaction to me requesting holt to be modkilled. u shud be happier with that because then it makes it crystal clear that SA is scum from ur pov

or are u worried about approaching SA and narrowing the trio pov

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
aside from the cop check. i want ur own personal read of mando. do u have him as town or scum ?
Scum based on the fact that I think he's been red checked. Everything else is irrelevant to me.