Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I mean, I can't possibly have an opinion on Holt's slot because he has a single post, one that kind of stonks because he talked about redemption and then just peaced. I obviously know my alignment and am not going to waste my time explaining or laying out a case as to why I am Town for others. I also disagree I haven't contributed much. I think there's been a clear effort of me trying to catchup in a game where I wasn't even around D1 due to not knowing it had started. I've given reads, said who I'd vote for and who I wouldn't, and have responded to people when they've talked to me. Due to me missing the start of this game, I'm not going to be a leader so I'm doing my best to let people know where my intentions lay. I don't think your defense has been great during the night and you look jumpy and ready to swing back, instead of rationally and calmly talking on accusations. I can't help that I'm in Jeff's lost of three. If his ability doesn't have any mistakes, I'm undoubtedly going to be sussed the rest of the game and I just have to live with that. You, however, seem a bit keen to wiggle right now.
This reads a lot better than I'm not worried.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You wouldn't be sussed the rest of the game for being in Jeff's list unless you were scum...
lol yes, if holt or mando or sis flip scum, the other 2 are auto town cleared unless you think my role is bullshit and im scum. which its not and im not so hmm.

Reactions: RDK

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
how come?
Because I know I'm Town. I can't really avoid your list of three or be upset that I'm in your check's POE, so I'm not going to put too much energy into it. I think info could be skewed right now, so I'm going to keep trying to solve the game via reads, but eventually I know that that information will have to be dealt with, just not right now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if holt could be shot and flip scum, that would the fucking best for everyone lmao

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Does me saying that I’m happy to go through anything I need to as a result of it suggest that I’m worried about it?
You say you're happy to go through it but then in the very next sentence throw my name in there to shade me. I've neither shaded you or Holt and am not trying to save my butt here. You saying you're happy and then offering up my name could look like you're trying to save yourself.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You wouldn't be sussed the rest of the game for being in Jeff's list unless you were scum...
wut

If we decide at some point that Jeff's info is real, of course I'll be sussed naturally for being part of that POE.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
There is nothing to chat about, it's a game, if you don't like the way I'm talking to you I'm sorry but you have to realise you've been reducing my contributions to rubbish for days simply because you don't like the content of them.

You're not going to agree with me if you're town because well you'll know that lynching you is the incorrect move. I get that, however, from my perspective the most sensible play right now is to lynch the red check.

At best it's a scum lynch, at worst we learn more about T-Pein's role and have presumably 6 names to filter through 2 of which are scum with the full knowledge of your actual role.

Do I think youre playing your town meta? Honestly yes, I don't think you seem particularly scummy at all, not willing to trust your info in the slightest until I see your flip though.

HUGE info lynch
would be nuts not to lynch it lowkey

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
lol yes, if holt or mando or sis flip scum, the other 2 are auto town cleared unless you think my role is bullshit and im scum. which its not and im not so hmm.
Based on how it was worded this is correct. Also they're a villian not necessarily mafia could be the other train aligned. In case someone starts saying I'm not mafia.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Based on how it was worded this is correct. Also they're a villian not necessarily mafia could be the other train aligned. In case someone starts saying I'm not mafia.
it says mafia for me in the role pm so i think perhaps she made a mistake? we should know more if theres an evil indy if theres multi kills but there was not n1

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
wut

If we decide at some point that Jeff's info is real, of course I'll be sussed naturally for being part of that POE.
If we decide at some point that Jeff's info is real, you'll only be sussed for the rest of the game, as you're claiming you will be, if you're scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so who is going to be home for Christmas, i gotta choose here

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This reads a lot better than I'm not worried.
If people are going to come after that list, then there's nothing I can do about a mechanical feature in this game. Best not to worry about things out of your control. I choose to put my energy elsewhere.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
There is nothing to chat about, it's a game, if you don't like the way I'm talking to you I'm sorry but you have to realise you've been reducing my contributions to rubbish for days simply because you don't like the content of them.

You're not going to agree with me if you're town because well you'll know that lynching you is the incorrect move. I get that, however, from my perspective the most sensible play right now is to lynch the red check.

At best it's a scum lynch, at worst we learn more about T-Pein's role and have presumably 6 names to filter through 2 of which are scum with the full knowledge of your actual role.

Do I think youre playing your town meta? Honestly yes, I don't think you seem particularly scummy at all, not willing to trust your info in the slightest until I see your flip though.
Wouldn't it be better to have Tpein checking the names? That way if Jeff is 100% legit we can keep getting info as where a lynch cut's the information?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If we decide at some point that Jeff's info is real, you'll only be sussed for the rest of the game, as you're claiming you will be, if you're scum
and the other two flip town. but ya if at any time any of them flip scum, my pov is the other two are clear no matter what and would beat up anyone who says otherwise

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
But won't there always be a shadow of a doubt for those involved in Jeff's list? Like no way someone believes Jeff's info is real and then just Town clears someone. People will always be wary of us three until a scum is dead from that list.