Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My only ? Is why is turbo push n obession on me since ill flip town n he will look like poo since not only am i town but hes in the 3. Mb its an attemlt to get me out so i domt narrow more, idk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N yes if im understanding it well its just likrly 2 versions of Hercule Poireaux which is the main guy in her books. (Pein n ace)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Aces flip makes tpein result a doubt, so does knowing im town. Why another 3 paraphraphes only on me? Scared ? Alligned with rdk?

Uve done very little solving outside my slot. Thats bad my dude. All these questions u ask were answered by everyone who clearly statef why lynching me is bad. Some r on this very page n last. So read?

How are those focused on you? I’m talking about myself, SA and Sayer when I’m referring to ‘Jeff’s group’.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now everyone coming around on Mando :krillin2
Blame the cop stuff yesterday, nm to be done when that happens. If mando us scum tho, it would look better for tweet id say? He did vote him yesterday, under low pressure. He would not need to hop on a teamate that early imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How are those focused on you? I’m talking about myself, SA and Sayer when I’m referring to ‘Jeff’s group’.
Uve focused on me quite a lot. Also this isnt really a counter to what ive said.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which is youve ignored the game state for a singular cop result that we know is unreliable n uve done very little hunting or reading conpared to last game. Dems de facts

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
By all means tho, if u and ur pal haza wanna take a swing during day, take ur best shot.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Im sorry but mando being lazy af here, where is the effort of last game? Going but but tpeins result after aces result was bad is reductive n saying theres no reason to t believe tpeins results is just factually false n purposefully ignoring the rest of the game, not to mention he clearly hasnt bothered to read why ppl read me town. Hes not even giving reads.

Dude likely scum
A lot of this is just not true. I’ve given reads (I’ve read Pein as town since day one, read Tweet as town yesterday).

If you think that because I’m not explicitly saying who I think is mafia and who I think is town in every post isn’t me contributing, then I think that’s a reflection on you and not me.

I’ve had people coming at me for the majority of this game because of information that was produced. I’ve had to defend my position because of that so I’ve not had the chance to be as up front and free as I was in the previous game. Again, people are ignoring that. Also, like I’ve said several times, all but two of you have played ONE GAME with me. Don’t act like you know how I play because you don’t. I’ve also been generally busier and not had as much time to commit to the game. Comparing me to last time whilst not taking into account all of those factors is weak reasoning, which is why I don’t buy half of it.

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Watch me or pein since thell go for a rb on one of us btw :)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

You’re being hypocritical. You want me to come out and explain everything but when someone challenges your viewpoint this is what you come up with. Why aren’t my assessments reasonable?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A lot of this is just not true. I’ve given reads (I’ve read Pein as town since day one, read Tweet as town yesterday).

If you think that because I’m not explicitly saying who I think is mafia and who I think is town in every post isn’t me contributing, then I think that’s a reflection on you and not me.

I’ve had people coming at me for the majority of this game because of information that was produced. I’ve had to defend my position because of that so I’ve not had the chance to be as up front and free as I was in the previous game. Again, people are ignoring that. Also, like I’ve said several times, all but two of you have played ONE GAME with me. Don’t act like you know how I play because you don’t. I’ve also been generally busier and not had as much time to commit to the game. Comparing me to last time whilst not taking into account all of those factors is weak reasoning, which is why I don’t buy half of it.
Ya this is just a lot of complaining and excuses my dude. N im allowed to judge n assume how u play how i want, thats how it works. Uve barely dime anything last few phases, r ignoring facts about results n now bringing up having to defend urself all game. Not my problem tbh n ur 33% scum already by mchenry 1 list . You were also under pressure early last game, so its a lie that i cant compare both . Sorry if u dont seem the same n am not the only one who noticed, either

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m perfectly fine with people challenging me and putting me forward as an option, but then getting pissy when I’m having to dedicate my time to responding to all of it and fighting my end instead of poring through every post in the game, makes them look worse than me.