Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
You said that it’s not that one reveals the other, as if it couldn’t. If I’ve given that incorrect context then I apologise.

What is confusing me though is that your scum read on him is based on his thoughts on someone else? If we lynch him and he flips town, what’s the next stage from there? Where does that leave us with Junk?
nowhere tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
If we have a vig can you kill Junkette pretty please.
you just asking for my head on a spike doesn't really give me much too actually defend or convince anyone i'm scum babeee

Junkette

Reaction score
Re : junk it still leaves us with judging her play. Then we would analyse the pein wagon n see who looked bad n who avoided who. Also id have to defend a bad read n likely be under suspicion. All stuff i think is pretty standard procedure after a mislynch
u don't need a tpein flip to do that lol.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Re : junk it still leaves us with judging her play. Then we would analyse the pein wagon n see who looked bad n who avoided who. Also id have to defend a bad read n likely be under suspicion. All stuff i think is pretty standard procedure after a mislynch

Then I think we’re in a not too dissimilar position that we are now on Junk and we’d just be a player down.

Obviously this is if you are wrong on Pein, but I think based on how he’s handled all of this I’d have him down as more likely town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then I think we’re in a not too dissimilar position that we are now on Junk and we’d just be a player down.

Obviously this is if you are wrong on Pein, but I think based on how he’s handled all of this I’d have him down as more likely town.
Assuming im wrong on tpein, then yes.

Long winded way to just say you dont think tpein is scum n ud rather focus on junk. Which is fine fwiw lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Vig should shoot doddsy so we can get that slot sorted. Thats a shoot brothers

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Assuming im wrong on tpein, then yes.

Long winded way to just say you dont think tpein is scum n ud rather focus on junk. Which is fine fwiw lol

To be honest, I need to go back through more of Junk’s posts before I say “that’s definitely the way I want to go”. There’s a reason I asked for a summary of what was happening with you and Pein because there’s a gap in what I’ve read in the thread so far.

I saw a couple of Junk’a early posts that I didn’t like (especially the one where she asked for reads on herself), but if it was her or Pein as the only available options to lynch then I would be going with her based on my catch up in the last hour or so.

I don’t think we've got a set direction to go once day starts, whenever that is. There’s people that obviously need to get more involved and I myself need to do some more catching up.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well, people jumping out of the woodwork to get at me over something so minute is one of the things I was wondering if I’d see…
Ok, now you’ve seen it then what does it tell you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im serious tbh. Hes almost always scum n skates. Super slippery n no one can read him. Prime vig/cop target :draper2 . do u not disagree?

Junkette

Reaction score
Well hes asking me a hypothetical, junk, no shit
You gave a pretty generic answer to a specific world in which tpein is town and thus where would that leave you with solving my slot. the generic answer u gave should be proof you're not gonna actually get much from this so linking us together is still odd to me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Im serious tbh. Hes almost always scum n skates. Super slippery n no one can read him. Prime vig/cop target :draper2 . do u not disagree?
Can't believe you're being serious to be honest

:wtf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler