Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How many days has it been since tweet used his shot? Could he have another shot already? 1 sk kill 1 mafia kill 1 tweet kill if they all hit different targets tweet wins the game. Assuming he gets another shot. Gotta watch that too.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
7 players alive
4 town
1 scum
1 sk
1 survivor

That's what we're dealing with.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
7 dudes alive, split is likely 4/2/1/1

I kinda wonder why both mafia and SK went for T-Pein, I woulda bet 80% of all I own that Abi wasn't gonna survive last night.
Especially when there's still technically four factions left in this game. My DV is such a wild card.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
As in my vote has a lot of power for seven left. Also I'm basically confirmed Town.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
How many days has it been since tweet used his shot? Could he have another shot already? 1 sk kill 1 mafia kill 1 tweet kill if they all hit different targets tweet wins the game. Assuming he gets another shot. Gotta watch that too.
You want us to fucking lynch Tweet here or what??

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't believe at all that Abi is scum but let's pretend he is for a moment

5/3/1/1 yesterday with 4 votes on scum side. They also still got Lethals strongman shot. Mislynch McHenry for 4/3/1/1, SK kills Smark, scum strongman SK in case they know who he is. Split would then be 4/2/1 with a scum DV. If they haven't used their roleblock yet, they can also block the SK for 4/3/1. Even in that scenario they still haven't won, seeing as we can still lynch scum with me involved.

So unless I'm missing an even worse case than this last one presented, I don't think there can be a world where Abi and Smark are both scum and they were going for the win yesterday. Perhaps if they have like an Executioner on top of Lethals roles, but that's really stretching it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Whatever the case, with Lethals Strongman gone, it's very likely that even if they had the resources to win off of a mislynch yesterday, they no longer do today.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
@McNightstalker do you know what post number is your first post in your second slot?
I don't I can check real quick but it was just after juice posted my rep in I can check.

I'm not saying we have to kill tweet. I was just speculating, appparently the odds of hitting different targets is mall this game lol. I'm still on smark.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It was the prior night phase. He said he shot TP and then Jeff was killed as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't believe at all that Abi is scum but let's pretend he is for a moment

5/3/1/1 yesterday with 4 votes on scum side. They also still got Lethals strongman shot. Mislynch McHenry for 4/3/1/1, SK kills Smark, scum strongman SK in case they know who he is. Split would then be 4/2/1 with a scum DV. If they haven't used their roleblock yet, they can also block the SK for 4/3/1. Even in that scenario they still haven't won, seeing as we can still lynch scum with me involved.

So unless I'm missing an even worse case than this last one presented, I don't think there can be a world where Abi and Smark are both scum and they were going for the win yesterday. Perhaps if they have like an Executioner on top of Lethals roles, but that's really stretching it.
I mean thanks for the vote of confidence, but your math is terrible her and you're the Survivor so I don't really feel like we should accept anything you say anymore.

:toomanykobes

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got a vig shot on Night 3 I think it was, and I used it on T-Pein. The flavor said he was both shot and stabbed, much like it said last night with his second life. But N3 Jeff also got shot which had to be the mafia kill then.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean thanks for the vote of confidence, but your math is terrible her and you're the Survivor so I don't really feel like we should accept anything you say anymore.

:toomanykobes
What's terrible about it exactly?

Also yeah you don't need to concern yourselves with me at all, I was kinda just calculating whether there's any chance of us having been at MyLo for a while now.