Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I guess the pressure from the info made him slip. Which caused his lynch but I feel like if he hadn't slipped he may have been safe or it'd taken a bit longer to go.

But yeah I can see your line of thinking.

Anyone notice I put out I thought Smark might be SK then he immediately said we need to stop talking about SK and then ghosted?

If we have a SK then last night should had been 3 kills.
If Tweet is not the sk then why didn't he kill?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Red Dragon this is what I was referring to. Poyser had him in his sights, high chance Mando takes self-preservation to eliminate the threat.

Spit balling - what if Mando is Poyser's partner? Would sorta indicate why Doddsy could've voted for him cos getting back an alignment that isn't town would make you comfy they're scum.

That then leaves Sister & Holt as viable mafia options - Sister is at least in the thread, Holt has "made up for it" by not being around for 3 days.

@Red Dragon what's your thoughts on an Ekko lynch? He's a distraction, induces mental trauma on everyone, has walked back so much stuff, is spreading complete and utter shit about every player, and the 2 points sticking out to me are that PoyPoy was going hard at him and Pein isn't town coring him and actually got him as looking bad.

Without the carol names I'd be lynching Ekko. With the carol names, man, gun to my head I'd say Mando cos all the dots just connect nicely.

Fuck this reminds me of him saying he wanted to wait to hammer.

Then there was his approach to Abi and just fucking off everyone else but him. When PEIN doesn't want to engage you, you've fucked too many people off.

Man I'm souring on it a little given Mando is thinking of an Ekko lynch too
Drops Mando's name a lot but pivots to Ekko very easily.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Don't worry about me, I may have my opinion but remember, I'm the Survivor and I wanna survive to the final four, so if you are the SK, I'm not gonna go for ya, that's something I'd leave to the scum team. I may or may not need the SK to keep this game close enough for me to fulfill my win condition after all :cozy

Unless he claimed the kill to buddy with the sk?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If we have a SK then last night should had been 3 kills.
If Tweet is not the sk then why didn't he kill?

I can confirm that the flavor does mean something btw. T-Pein was stabbed and shot it says, while Jeff was only shot. I gained a vig shot last night for surviving two days without my ally, and I shot T-Pein. Shot and stabbed must mean that the SK went for Pein as well, with Jeff being the mafia kill.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If we go, say, Mando, and he flips town, well we would hope that a vig could take a 50/50. But man that's a stretch on 2 days to lynch from a list.

Well Mando had me fooled. Great defending.

I don’t want to play with you anymore. You’re beyond toxic.

Shade? Lol

Lol

Ease up man you saw how great Mando’s defence was, it’s fucking Nom & Doddsy levels. There was a lot to sift through and explore other possibilities. Had I not been sleeping I’d have voted. Doddsy’s post connected the dots too well.

See above. Mando defended well. Shoot me for being corrupted.

You are the chief instigator and sit back and play victim. Fuck that noise. You’re now blocked. Tag me or quote me and I’ll report you for harassment.

You’ve let Ekko shit talk you and several players but when we clap back this comes in? Man I’m gonna go to work and see what’s up this arvo.
Still worming his way out of a Mando vote.

I like how Lethal says Mando had him fooled when it was very clear with the posts I quoted that there was at least some suss of Mando from Lethal.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Carol trio until I can be certain otherwise. At least doesn't auto town them.

Yup. I think Mando tried a dirty tactic to sling shit at Pein on his way out. He was going so well and then just boom, slip. Seemed very out of character for someone who had been mounting an incredible defence
Him saying carol trio is also shifty considering he had every opportunity to stay within the trio and still wanted to push Ekko.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Does he have to catchup on over 350 pages of content? No. It's a genuine attempt to play in my eyes. You being colour blind and so gun ho on being right is clouding your judgement.

You scared that you're in my POE? I'm laughing so hard. Guess my retirement tour is off to a good start.
This is the first time I've been accused of being scum my Lethal this entire game. That was this day phase.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There has not been any real scum reads from him at all this game. Afraid to vote Mando. Voted outside trio. Dropped suss on Ekko slot once he got subbed.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I do not believe he got a vig and used it on me.
He is either the sk or trying to buddy with him.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ekko the SK or mafia lowkey...
I said I was gonna go after that slot.

@Sister Abigail remember when Mandalorian fake slipped and tried to take me down?
Why would he choose to do that to me?
He literally could had said any name.
I was just pushing lethal/ekko

One of those two mafia.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So you still want to put the smark and I on the back burner and get a Lethal Lynch instead?
Possibly. I'm not really super interested on focusing on you two over something we cannot prove right now. I think the case is more solid against Lethal than either of you two. I don't want to base my vote today off of WIFOM when I think Lethal's case is strong.