Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Who are you voting for rn and is it mchenry?
Right now it would be McHenry if I had a gun to my head, but all the Lethal info that SA just provided does give me enough pause to say that I wouldn't be opposed to getting him today.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
" data-source="post: 4832549" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Why would he lie rn?
He knows he gets lynch right after and lose?

There’s also the serial killer in play. Suicide plan.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Man didn't slip before he had the votes to get lynched.

The Jeff vote (12:02 PM), me (12:09 PM), and you (12:10 PM) (all times Eastern) had got him to the number. Jeff did throw an unvote right after your vote at the same time as his obviously fake slip (12:11 PM). But if I'm understanding right, once the numbers are hit unvotes no longer count.
Oh thought the slip was before the count was in . Must have figured out his caught which then encouraged the false slip.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Going through a mobile iso of Lethal. Lots of Town reads early, almost too easily giving them out. Strange focus on Ekko's wall of texts when Lethal admitted that there wasn't much there but really honed in on Ekko. Another strange thing I remember after Poyser's death was that they really went back to the well saying Poyser said this and Poyser said that, like Poyser's word on this game was gospel.
Oh my lord. All the walls of text was about was saying I wasn’t feeling like interacting with them cos that is a traditional ekko posting style. He took issue with it for ? reasons.

Poyser is a damn good player who I was vibing town so of course I’ll take his word as gospel as you put it.

Drops Mando's name a lot but pivots to Ekko very easily.
You’re making things up to fit your narrative. I was suspect of Mando and ekko, Mando moreso, and then he started on ekko which gave me reservations. You’ll also find that we had pein slot 1 red check Jeff which then diverted a lot of attention.
Still worming his way out of a Mando vote.

I like how Lethal says Mando had him fooled when it was very clear with the posts I quoted that there was at least some suss of Mando from Lethal.
Again you’re seeing what you want to see. There was the implied guilty from Doddsy and being inside the trio, but he had defended himself so well until the ‘botch’ post where I think he gave up. Other people were struggling with that defence too - Jeff & Tweet for example.
There has not been any real scum reads from him at all this game. Afraid to vote Mando. Voted outside trio. Dropped suss on Ekko slot once he got subbed.
I have explained all of this. You quite frankly don’t deserve a reply after the insults and abhorrent attitude towards my play. But other players do.
- Might want to check my lists mate. They’re very real, don’t dismiss them cos you don’t like me or value me as a player
- Mando had defended himself quite well. There was no fear to vote. I even mentioned numerous times the dots connected so well. I went to bed thinking fresh eyes could help me out, he gets lynched in my sleep before I can do anything. You expect me to stay awake 24/7?
- It’s as though exploring other options in a 36 hour phase is a dumb idea. Oh wait, it must be because I did it.
- Again….Gip is playing the slot a lot differently, so of course I’ll view it differently. Maybe my view on ekko was distorted by the conflict we were having but it’s irrelevant. Like I can now change my read of KIFs slot since Pein is in it and claimed another cop. How dare I.

I find it disconcerting that when a discussion centers around info, you decide to play this tact. You piggy backed Ekko from my pov once you entered the thread and he told you not to vote. You’ve had an attitude towards some people all game.

You clearly have a non game related issue with me so that’s neither here nor there in this game. You keep shitting my play but then expect an exchange? Not likely.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
" data-source="post: 4832555" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
"If"

:reigns3

Yikes...

I’m speaking to your hypothetical.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh thought the slip was before the count was in . Must have figured out his caught which then encouraged the false slip.
I’ve told you more than once that the vote came before he flipped. If you missed it, sorry. Not trying to be an ass. If you’re part of the scum chat and just trying not to acknowledge that we established it was after then I can file that away for later.