Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That part at the end about me seems like a deflection, especially after talking about how you had a strong town lead on me a couple pages back when I was trying to find a way for you to have been framed.
You're still strong town lean for me but the fence sitting was brought up and I can see the argument for that too. You've just come into the game so it'll take a minute to get a true read

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The alleged fence sitting was my trying to talk through a scenario in which you didn’t kill Jeff. But ok.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The alleged fence sitting was my trying to talk through a scenario in which you didn’t kill Jeff. But ok.
Like I said it's just you just got in game so a solid reads going to take more content. Unfortunately I don't think this debate is going to help you. Need overall stuff. If that makes sense. Like I said your blue just not bright blue at the moment.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’m still not 100% sold on voting you. I’m still hoping someone can at least point me towards the time frame when Lethal became a popular person of interest.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Fair enough. I’m still not 100% sold on voting you. I’m still hoping someone can at least point me towards the time frame when Lethal became a popular person of interest.
I would but I honestly think I woke up one day and it was kind of a thing already happening but then other stuff went down so I forgot most of the logics. Ekko was going after him from day one because Lethal made fun of his habit of text walling. Outside of that I think it's been on and off for most others. It's a question for @Sister Abigail he's obviously still on that train.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I would but I honestly think I woke up one day and it was kind of a thing already happening but then other stuff went down so I forgot most of the logics. Ekko was going after him from day one because Lethal made fun of his habit of text walling. Outside of that I think it's been on and off for most others. It's a question for @Sister Abigail he's obviously still on that train.
One thing that really sticks out for me with Lethal is that they were content with voting outside of Jeff's list last phase, just like Mando.

@Tweet you still vouching for Lethal's meta here?

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
That’s the kind of thing I was wondering about. I’ve stayed caught up since I repped in, but I knew I couldn’t back read the 260-some pages that I had missed.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Going through a mobile iso of Lethal. Lots of Town reads early, almost too easily giving them out. Strange focus on Ekko's wall of texts when Lethal admitted that there wasn't much there but really honed in on Ekko. Another strange thing I remember after Poyser's death was that they really went back to the well saying Poyser said this and Poyser said that, like Poyser's word on this game was gospel.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That’s the kind of thing I was wondering about. I’ve stayed caught up since I repped in, but I knew I couldn’t back read the 260-some pages that I had missed.
Lethal said the Gip was giving a 'genuine effort' to catchup, so that's why they got Town read. Guess your effort is not as genuine.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

reigns-walk.gif

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I can confirm that the flavor does mean something btw. T-Pein was stabbed and shot it says, while Jeff was only shot. I gained a vig shot last night for surviving two days without my ally, and I shot T-Pein. Shot and stabbed must mean that the SK went for Pein as well, with Jeff being the mafia kill.

Hella dumb if true

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman