Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What if the wang role was SK and the sk has just been dormant majority of the game?
That would certainly be a strange play. If he's logging on for night actions to tell Juice what he wants to do but not really posting (which puts him in the spotlight) it would be a ballsy move I guess.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That would certainly be a strange play. If he's logging on for night actions to tell Juice what he wants to do but not really posting (which puts him in the spotlight) it would be a ballsy move I guess.
No I'm just saying maybe sk is inactive entirely. Or maybe only a kill.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The SK left Tweet in to be a scapegoat most likely.
I'm literally of no threat to them and if they play their cards right I might even help them win the game, plus if they kill me, any remaining tiny possibility of someone selling that I might be the SK goes out the window.

In other words, if the SK kills me they're actively sabotaging themselves.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Really feel like not knowing a lot of the roles in mafia are going to screw me here. Or roles that aren't used around here a lot maybe @Sister Abigail can share some theories on that one?

The two people i feel like I've been alongside the most in this game are smark and jeff. Jeff is dead (town) smark is blaming me.

Smark doesn't want to acknowledge my game play, cool whatever. But he should at least be scouring it to see who I've been chummy with who my alliances were to try and see and figure out other scum. Right that's what the smart play is. Instead thats being ignored, anyone we were looking at hard yesterday is being completely ignored. Is that the smart play? Even if you lean me scum (i'm not) now don't you want to try and look at the other scum?
Not sure what your asking me to clarify about roles.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That’s the point. Your scenario has far more WIFOM.

I saw McHenry. You either believe I did or didn’t.

I’m still scum reading Ekko. Possibly Wang. I’ve not liked much of what he’s brought thus far. Maybe Lethal as the final name if there’s still two teammates left.

I have to say the fence sitting with Tommy was sus.
So you think scum Ekko defends me and not Tommy or Mando, potential mates, last day?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not sure what your asking me to clarify about roles.
Like other roles where I stay in for the night but can still screw with me. Switch wouldn't explore this. Thought maybe you'd seen roles elsewhere that have this ability that aren't common around here.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like other roles where I stay in for the night but can still screw with me. Switch wouldn't explore this. Thought maybe you'd seen roles elsewhere that have this ability that aren't common around here.
If you didn't do anything last night, then I'd wager Switch lying. The only question to everyone else is whether you are lying about not doing anything.

What is your role again?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you think scum Ekko defends me and not Tommy or Mando, potential mates, last day?

I’ve answered this the last you asked. I do.

You’ve been his number one ally all game. And he did defend Mando, in his own way. By constantly creating other avenues to explore and downplaying the info.

Which I also said the last time you asked me. I get you don’t agree with me, but yeah, I don’t like his game.

Now, since this post there’s been more swelling of talk be might be a serial killer and Gip is being coy about it.

Who knows. I do know he’s player anti-town.

But, regardless, I have to put my Ekko erection away even with this new discussion because SK ain’t priority. Info is.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
But if you didn't do anything last night, you shouldn't worry about being framed.
2nd game don't know what all roles are possible or what they can do. My naivite is screwing me over. But Switch is closed off to theories so not sure it matters I've laid out what I can mulitpe ways theories. I'm going to try to sus out the rest of the scum.

I'm either getting mislynched or no vote I'm going to guess I'm getting mislynched. I don't know what else I can try to do to prove myself.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’ve answered this the last you asked. I do.

You’ve been his number one ally all game. And he did defend Mando, in his own way. By constantly creating other avenues to explore and downplaying the info.

Which I also said the last time you asked me. I get you don’t agree with me, but yeah, I don’t like his game.

Now, since this post there’s been more swelling of talk be might be a serial killer and Gip is being coy about it.

Who knows. I do know he’s player anti-town.

But, regardless, I have to put my Ekko erection away even with this new discussion because SK ain’t priority. Info is.
Thank you for answering, I don't remember all the questions I ask and answers I get in this game.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes