Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The entire problem with your case is nothing else back it up. You refuse to look at any other theories or possibilities.

It’s not a case. I have info.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It’s not a case. I have info.
Info has meant virtually nothing so far this game as all the roles are so jacked up the only lynch we got was Mando after a slip. He listed TPein and now your diverting that potential lynch to try and mislynch me.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you think I should completely ignore the info he provided?

That’s what they’re saying because they personally scum read me.

It’s fine, though, I do think being set on your ways when new info comes into play is a bit weird, but it’s consistent.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Info has meant virtually nothing so far this game as all the roles are so jacked up the only lynch we got was Mando after a slip. He listed TPein and now your diverting that potential lynch to try and mislynch me.
I think Man had hit the number of votes necessary before the fake slip, hadn't he?

Reactions: T-Pein™

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I’m not banking on the idea Juice used a universally despised Jammer role, sorry. Watcher can usually be trusted outside bus driver, but you didn’t go anywhere.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I’m not banking on the idea Juice used a universally despised Jammer role, sorry. Watcher can usually be trusted outside bus driver, but you didn’t go anywhere.
Which should give me more of a benefit not less. I could have made up a role and gone after Tpein who after yesterday would be any easy target to make. Guess I should have lied instead.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Which should give me more of a benefit not less. I could have made up a role and gone after Tpein who after yesterday would be any easy target to make. Guess I should have lied instead.

Lying never helps, unless you’re scum. Which you are.

So, probably should have, yeah.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I keep starting to look back at Ekko's posts to determine how much of it was gameplay and how much of it was arguging with other players and I get overwhelmed by the amount. Now that Gip is in that slot, I'm trying to determine how much of the stuff that Ekko posted should still be considered. There's just so much.

How do you think I fucking feel? XD

Yeah ngl McNightStalker was one of my first town reads so this has definitely took me off guard and then the whole thing about intel being screwy, just a lot of misinformation being thrown around, just trying to gather the bearings.

As far as my claim, im vanilla with a bulletproof. I don’t really get it to be honest because Ekko has played this role very differently to how I would play it and now it’s kinda useless because I’m pretty sure I’m probably very low on the mafia hit list purely because I’m a easy lynch to possibly push. People are already suspecting me as it is. XD

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This whole "please consider my play over this info" shtick isn't gonna go anywhere I don't think. If we'd looked at nothing but play and looked at the clear signs that Doddsy had info, Mando wouldn't have been lynched.

I maintain that this situation looks very binary. Either Smark is lying or McHundredfold is, the chance of things being manipulated, I'd call rather slim. And unless we're way off base regarding the split or scums powers, they shouldn't be able to win the game outright even if they get one more mislynch based off of fake info today, the SK should see to that.

Reactions: Sister Abigail