Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Shit. Thought I quoted SA's comment about me fence sitting. That's what I'm referring to in that reply.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It was also early in the conversation, and I wasn't comfortable throwing a vote. It was also before I found out more about framing roles. Right now, I lean heavily towards Mcknight being Jeff's visitor on the night of his death.
Why lean heavily? In a game where info has constantly been questioned, why should we trust Switch?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why lean heavily? In a game where info has constantly been questioned, why should we trust Switch?

No other visitor roles have come forward, and why McHenry of all people? You don’t think I’d frame Gip?

I wanted Ekko nailed here, but it is what it is.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Because if the SK is still floating around I don't see throwing out fake info on someone who claimed to be a VT as beneficial to the scum side, unless they have some sort of inside info that one more mislynch ends the game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because if the SK is still floating around I don't see throwing out fake info on someone who claimed to be a VT as beneficial to the scum side, unless they have some sort of inside info that one more mislynch ends the game.

It wouldn’t end the game because the serial killer still alive so they’d still be able to shoot scum at night.

Suicide mission.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I guess I don't see why Smark would fake info now of all times, like I said, getting one mislynch here probably doesn't win scum the game yet
Because Switch knew mass claims were going to happen today. Claiming Watcher as well as having his actions prepared, knowing people would ask him about actions makes sense. I feel Watcher in this setup is weird.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because Switch knew mass claims were going to happen today. Claiming Watcher as well as having his actions prepared, knowing people would ask him about actions makes sense. I feel Watcher in this setup is weird.

And then get shot by the serial killer?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So you're thinking SK would be scared enough of Watcher not to reveal themselves? What if scum already know who SK is and can block/kill them next night?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
To me this is a fine enough explanation on the 'I think' issue. I feel Switch continuing this argument after feels wrong.
Was it you that thought switch could be sk?

If SK he could kill jeff, blame me he's got a 50/50 shot on me being scum of some sort if he's right I'm scum he walks away clean. If he's wrong he can use the only argument that i as town can make I'm being framed in someway and uses that as his defense. But he eliminates the caroler potentially doing a great deal of good for his scum teammates even if his story of herp derp I was wrong Mc was framed and he's lynched tomorrow.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you're thinking SK would be scared enough of Watcher not to reveal themselves? What if scum already know who SK is and can block/kill them next night?

I guess that’s up to you decide which scenario has more what ifs. There’s been no visiting roles revealed yet and I don’t know what the other players are. Risky gamble.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Was it you that thought switch could be sk?

If SK he could kill jeff, blame me he's got a 50/50 shot on me being scum of some sort if he's right I'm scum he walks away clean. If he's wrong he can use the only argument that i as town can make I'm being framed in someway and uses that as his defense. But he eliminates the caroler potentially doing a great deal of good for his scum teammates even if his story of herp derp I was wrong Mc was framed and he's lynched tomorrow.
I've never suggested Switch could be SK, but I don't think he's Town.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I guess that’s up to you decide which scenario has more what ifs. There’s been no visiting roles revealed yet and I don’t know what the other players are. Risky gamble.
Watcher just feels weird in this game when we know info is kind of fucked this game. Just my gut feeling. I just don't think you're Town.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Watcher just feels weird in this game when we know info is kind of fucked this game. Just my gut feeling. I just don't think you're Town.

That’s entirely the point. All these other roles are so funky but watcher is fairly straightforward.