Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i dont care about lethal anymore. whether he is tosn or scum doesn't matter. it helped me find out that ur PoV is absolutely wolfy

u think the order in which i bring ur team down matters to me lmfao. ill take u down first then we can figure out whose next

MY POV IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT.

You were using my pov when you voted. For fuck sake.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the reason why i voted for lethal is literally in the post right above the vote

also ive been scum reading lethal since day 1

u really have no idea what ur saying here

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
the reason why i voted for lethal is literally in the post right above the vote

also ive been scum reading lethal since day 1

u really have no idea what ur saying here

OK, mister can’t answer a single question.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
OK, mister can’t answer a single question.
ur question is actually answered multiple times. i have long moved from that and used ur question to solve ur PoV and i found it non towny.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ur question is actually answered multiple times. i have long moved from that and used ur question to solve ur PoV and i found it non towny.

You didn’t. Not once.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In fairness to Ekko, he did answer your question Smark. Like 2 pages back.

As for Abi’s read on me? It is what it is. He loves to read me wolf until I do something that sways me into town. I reckon he’s almost always painted me as wolf in all games we’ve been in. But yeah, citing old games is ignoring current thread and not being involved.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Red Dragon you wanted a reads list, so here you go.

1. Red Dragon - neutral/town lean. This was a mafia lean up until the beginning of today, but with Doddsy dying and Pein’s result then being called into question, I don’t think we can trust the mafia result he got on Jeff. I don’t think Jeff gave the best defence but I accept some of it might have just been his phrasing. His role is confirmed, but not his alignment, and it’s appreciated that he’s willing to hear people out.
  2. Switchblade - neutral/town lean. I actually share Ekko’s sentiment that Smark hasn’t been properly involved until I think about it a bit more. Smark is making some good points and again considering his options.
  3. Lethal Jade - mafia lean. I can’t recall lethal coming up with many original ideas and he’s instead been pushing the opinions of others instead what with him pressing McHenry about the names and then following Doddsy’s weak reasoning.
  4. Wangman Page - null. I forgot Wang was even playing to be honest. He needs to get more involved. As someone whose meta I can speak on, Quiet Wang is usually bad Wang. I’d not usually advocate going after an inactive but Wang not being around is usually always a red flag. When town he will make the effort to come in and be helpful and solve. He’s simply not done that.
  5. Captain Holt - null. The only other player in the game apart from Wang whose play style I can speak on. Sayer not being around is strange as he’s usually heavily involved in games. When mafia he usually gives himself a way, so there’s a chance that his lack of participation is by design. He’s also in the same boat as me and SA and as a result should be considered for that reason instead of the inactivity.
  6. T-Pein™ - town lean. There’s too many hoops to jump through for Pein to be mafia for me, like I said yesterday. With Ace claiming what he did, and mafia knowing that McHenry was not mafia, I don’t see why he’d come in and murky the waters.
  7. Ekkologix - mafia lean. I think Ekko has made some pretty bad takes and given he voted for Lethal, I think he did so knowing that lynch train isn’t going anywhere today with everything else currently up in the air. Ekko previously advocated going after the inactives which is a bad look in itself but then when presented with three options that includes an inactive player he doesn’t vote for Sayer?
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide - null. This can change obviously once they get involved.
  9. Mandalorian - town lock. Obviously I’m going to say this though, as anyone would.
  10. Sister Abigail - neutral/mafia lean. I think SA could be mafia, but he’s scored some town points for me as well. He’s held his own when questioned and challenged me as he should have done when I insinuated he hadn’t done anything. I don’t like how he’s said that me and Sayer are ahead of him, like he’s cleared himself when he’s not clear. Also when there’s stacks of evidence against me he’s voted for Sayer. DV not alignment indicative, either.
  11. PHEN0M McStalker 2 - neutral/town lean. New version of McHenry is pretty similar to Smark. Not done loads but has made some good points and seems to be considering things. Am I right in thinking that Jeff supposedly sent him the list again but he didn’t get it? With the absence of an outed blocker or jailer perhaps one to bear in mind. Not close to being in the conversation for today though.
  12. Junkette - neutral/null lean. She’s missed too much of the recent discussion to get a proper read on her to be honest.
  13. Tweet - neutral/mafia lean. I originally had Tweet as town but reading back I think he’s a bit too willing to follow the crowd and seems to be pushing me more, which is striking considering there’s been a couple of unvotes, so maybe he doesn’t like where things could be going instead?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
@Red Dragon did dodsy have time to figure out the cop variants before his mando vote? I don't think he did so his voting mando actually clears mando?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
1 Day 05 Hours 19 Minutes Remaining

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.

Mandalorian (2)
- T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Interesting that abi votes for Holt who has disappeared and not Mando. But yeah nah, it can’t be scum protecting a team mate can it? Cos Henry said it was 1 scum right?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
asking me why am i avoiding relevant results is a pointless question, because none of the results are confirmed

neither jeffs result nor tpeins results r confirmed

i am not obliged to follow either

from ur PoV u shud know tpeins results r a paranoid cop or absolute bogus anyway. that shud mean from ur PoV the only useful piece of discussion u can obtain from tpeins situation here is to discuss whethwr tpein is scum or town. this is a discussion i have long since went over and moved on from

the other result is jeffs result and my recent posts few pages back were addressing multiple issues with this result

1. the fact that we need to hear from holt or get his claim atleast b4 lynching mando
2. the fact that lynching outside of the list has the same chance as lynching scum inside of the list
3. mando doesnt seem to want to lynch in the list which tells me he doesnt share the same town PoV as SA does. i wanted to hear more from holt before i decide who to vote from the 3

so no, i did not ignore the previous discussion. i have already talked about it plenty enough. i used ur question agaisnt u and im examining clearly that ur not approaching me from town PoV here, especially not after u failed to address how is tpeins result relevant

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So in summary I think it’s Ekko, Lethal and a combination of SA, Tweet and the nulls probably.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
In fairness to Ekko, he did answer your question Smark. Like 2 pages back.

As for Abi’s read on me? It is what it is. He loves to read me wolf until I do something that sways me into town. I reckon he’s almost always painted me as wolf in all games we’ve been in. But yeah, citing old games is ignoring current thread and not being involved.

He doesn’t mention why he voted for you once in his replies to me. Unless I missed it in his paragraphs of irrelevant stuff.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ekko refusing to answer my question on Lethal is now noted.

He’s also dodging the Man information. Only focusing on TP.

If Man flips scum, I’m pushing Ekko next.

Where do you sit on Ekko if/when I flip town?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Interesting that abi votes for Holt who has disappeared and not Mando. But yeah nah, it can’t be scum protecting a team mate can it? Cos Henry said it was 1 scum right?
The quote to me was 1 villian. The quote when Jeff asked for clarification was 1 mafia

Reactions: Lethal