Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
tpeins results shud not be relevant if u r town, because u know they are wrong. please break down why did u even bother including them. tpein is at worst paranoid cop at best a real cop getting tampered by mafia

from any town PoV tpeins guilty results on them shouldnt be a point of discussion today because they know its false 100%

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Some cops prefer to get a few usages out before they claim their roles so they try to subtly sway a wagon first.

I get that, but like I said it’s not how I’ve usually seen the role played out and we literally had two people in this game play their information how I’d expect them to.

I’m not ruling out Doddsy in fact checking me as some suspect and then something being done to swerve his result. His flip does indicate that something like that can happen.

I just don’t think that he did, because the case he did make for me was not a good one in my opinion. Tweet and Lethal latching onto it hasn’t really done them any favours for me either.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I know I’m town, but YOU don’t. I also don’t know if Jeff is town, but I heavily believe him to be because of TP and his own role, but again YOU don’t know that. You’ve brushed past like 6 pieces of info to throw a vote on someone completely out of left field. I’m asking YOU why.
these arent pieces of info that r releveant. tell me how r tpein results relevant here

your PoV does not sound towny. you yourself do not belive u r town. any townie here will not include tpeins result as a relevant discussion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
tpeins results shud not be relevant if u r town, because u know they are wrong. please break down why did u even bother including them. tpein is at worst paranoid cop at best a real cop getting tampered by mafia

from any town PoV tpeins guilty results on them shouldnt be a point of discussion today because they know its false 100%

You don’t seem to comprehending. I’m not relevant here at all. I wasn’t even in the thread when you voted. YOU chose to ignore information YOU don’t have access to and decided to vote for Lethal. Stop dodging the question. Why did you ignore everything for that vote?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
these arent pieces of info that r releveant. tell me how r tpein results relevant here

your PoV does not sound towny. you yourself do not belive u r town. any townie here will not include tpeins result as a relevant discussion

Because YOU don’t know he’s paranoid. Jeff and I do because we’re town. For all you know Jeff and I are scum.

The point is you skipped that, you skipped the Man info and voted for Lethal. Now answer the question I asked.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also the reasoning u gave me in the post above is flawed

if u want to use tpeins result as a point of discussion, u won't bring it up to discuss u and jeff because u should obviously know the results are fake. u shud instead use it as a point to discuss whether tpein is scum or not

that was clearly not the angle u were discussing which tells me u r just bringing it up for the sake of bringing it. u are not game solving with it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
also the reasoning u gave me in the post above is flawed

if u want to use tpeins result as a point of discussion, u won't bring it up to discuss u and jeff because u should obviously know the results are fake. u shud instead use it as a point to discuss whether tpein is scum or not

that was clearly not the angle u were discussing which tells me u r just bringing it up for the sake of bringing it. u are not game solving with it

Is your head leaking? Is there a reason you’re dodging my question. My pov isn’t relevant. You made that vote without my input. My pov isn’t relevant to why you voted.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You don’t seem to comprehending. I’m not relevant here at all. I wasn’t even in the thread when you voted. YOU chose to ignore information YOU don’t have access to and decided to vote for Lethal. Stop dodging the question. Why did you ignore everything for that vote?
i am asking u again how is that information that i avoided relevant? also i disagree because i spent the whole night discussing tpein. his result on u does not help us solve anything so why shud i discuss it

what do u want me to discuss with tpein's result? there is nothing to discuss there. he got a guilty on u and jeff. are u saying both u and jeff are mafia? what kind of point of view is this

i read jeff town since tpeins first result and that wont change with his second result. i read tpein as townish as well.

tpeins second result does not impact how i read u. from ur point of view u should know 1000000% tpeins result is false if u r town. why r u even speculating it and bringing it as a relevant point of discussion when its obviously not

the only useful thing u can discuss here is whether tpein is scum or not that has rolscopped doddsy and is faking a paranoid cop and ive already discussed this days ago.

again i shall ask. how is tpeins results relevant?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ekko refusing to answer my question on Lethal is now noted.

He’s also dodging the Man information. Only focusing on TP.

If Man flips scum, I’m pushing Ekko next.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Is your head leaking? Is there a reason you’re dodging my question. My pov isn’t relevant. You made that vote without my input. My pov isn’t relevant to why you voted.
your pov is very important here, because its not town PoV

i am not dodging ur question, i am denying it all together. nobody in this game has discussed tpein and his results more than me and jeff. u wanna argue otherwise?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
your pov is very important here, because its not town PoV

i am not dodging ur question, i am denying it all together. nobody in this game has discussed tpein and his results more than me and jeff. u wanna argue otherwise?

My pov isn’t relevant to why you voted for Lethal which you are refusing to say why you did. I won’t argue any further with some refusing to help town with answers.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko refusing to answer my question on Lethal is now noted.

He’s also dodging the Man information. Only focusing on TP.

If Man flips scum, I’m pushing Ekko next.
see this setup attempt here ^

mando and smark scum off that

ur incoherence is showing already. if u read back few posts ago i am heavily discussing mando and encouraging that we receive a claim from holt b4 lynching mando

u arent approaching to solve here. u r approaching with a conclusion already in mind

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
see this setup attempt here ^

mando and smark scum off that

ur incoherence is showing already. if u read back few posts ago i am heavily discussing mando and encouraging that we receive a claim from holt b4 lynching mando

u arent approaching to solve here. u r approaching with a conclusion already in mind

Nothing can be solved when you refuse to speak on why you dodged info and voted for Lethal for no reason.

You won’t even comment on Man, either. Enjoy that rope.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
My pov isn’t relevant to why you voted for Lethal which you are refusing to say why you did. I won’t argue any further with some refusing to help town with answers.
i dont care about lethal anymore. whether he is tosn or scum doesn't matter. it helped me find out that ur PoV is absolutely wolfy

u think the order in which i bring ur team down matters to me lmfao. ill take u down first then we can figure out whose next