Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Thoughts on Barry? I'm not feeling the mafia vibes others are, but I think maybe as the serial killer he may be flying under my radar.

For the record, I do think Odo has done a Serial killer / tracker before. I just don't remember which game it was.
It could be him but something in me is reluctant to call it outright, cause he drew SK at least twice this year and got bop'd pretty quickly both times, which would mean that this time he's done a far better job. FWIW tho Commuter sounds like a SK perk if I've ever heard of one.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
At the very least I'm starting to get more certain that Barry isn't town, cause idk, you and him talking so casually after yesterdays lynched struck me as far too relaxed, I'm certain at least one of you is non-town and I'm still giving you (Smark) the benefit of the doubt cause of your play around Banez and Brutus.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fair.

Rugrat was a shot in the dark and honestly after Barry's nonchalant vote, and Kaj's hammer with no reasoning, I knew the flip wasn't gonna be good.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re-reading the end of day again to see what was said. I began questioning Alco because I didn't like his reluctance to join the Rugrat wagon.

Barry did come in kind of relaxed and then made a double post so I joked about it, but yeah it is a funny and awfully chill of Barry at the end there.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Barry seems way to chill about the scum reads he's getting and he also kind of omguses Alco in one post. :hmm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Apologies, player count has been corrected

Alco

Reaction score
Barry seems way to chill about the scum reads he's getting and he also kind of omguses Alco in one post. :hmm
He did, didn't he.

What did make sense tho is how he played around Banez. it's not like he was reluctant and he didn't let off after the claim either. So either they just very quickly gave up on Banez, or they weren't aligned after all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbf Kajuh hammering people as town isn't an issue, he's done it in Saw Mafia as well. I still think setup spec is very very kind to him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
From our perspective this game is actually very very simple now. Alco and I are confirmed to one another. Doddsy is the Survivor. Kajuh seems very likely town all things considered. Meaning all remaining non-town outside of Doddsy are within Smark/CP/Barry. This doesn't account for the possibility that Doddsy has been playing us all along but yeah, this looks pretty solved.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I guess we don't know until the sk flips? :hmm

And you're sure these two towns don't count towards regular numbers and we should lynch the sk and not say Barry who you read as scum?
I'm not 100% sure what they count for its speculation

With the number difference now being 7 not 8 I'd have to redo the math but if the yotsuba do count together they've about won still. Based on them being able to choose to win with him I'd say it's likely they would win together and it's LYLO to the point of they got a mislynch right now, or really anyone that's not yotsuba they'd be 3 of 6 remaining and pretty much win off majority

I definitely think Barry is scum but I don't think the math supports going mafia. I'll do another post in a sec figuring it out

From our perspective this game is actually very very simple now. Alco and I are confirmed to one another. Doddsy is the Survivor. Kajuh seems very likely town all things considered. Meaning all remaining non-town outside of Doddsy are within Smark/CP/Barry. This doesn't account for the possibility that Doddsy has been playing us all along but yeah, this looks pretty solved.
:krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tweet’s constant flip-flopping is beginning to shred the credibility he once had with me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbh now that I look on yesterdays wagon, CP has been floating all along that Poyser might be scum but didn't hesitate at all to vote Rugrat with him. He also liked my post where I said I got no faith that Rugrat will flip anything beneficial to us, but got on the wagon anyway. Like what even is this?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I definitely think Barry is scum but I don't think the math supports going mafia. I'll do another post in a sec figuring it out
What's your percentage of lean on Tweet being the serial killer and is that were you definitely want to put your vote today?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
2 scum
3 yotsuba
1 straight town
1 survivor Indy

We lynch scum, gg yotsuba win if they all count

We lynch town, gg yotsuba win if they all count

We lynch yotsuba it's essentially 2/2/2 and depending how night goes someone might win. Best case scenario they cross kill and it's 1/1/2. We lynch correctly it's still gg as it'll be 1/2 going in to night assuming they have a mill left

We lynch specifically yotsuba Kira it maybe goes to 2/4 and we get another day phase at least, being 2/3 and then hopefully 1/3 going in to night, 1/2 the following day phase

Status
Not open for further replies.