Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Poyser is dead and flipped town. What's your point?
That he was town, expressed a sentiment that Rugrat wouldn't flip scum and didn't leave the wagon so it means nothing for anyone else.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean the simple fact remains that Barry was also very much on the table yesterday and everyone flocked towards Rugrat instead, looks pretty obvious to me what went on there.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you're sure it's Barry put a vote down? It would be interesting to see who follows and who doesn't.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well the SK isn't gonna come forward and claim, so good luck with that.
I mean that doesn't change the fact we pretty much have to hit then to win and going elsewhere will still result in a loss

I said my role PM implies there's at least 4 Yotsubas including me, it doesn't tell me outright how many there are. Did I ever elaborate on why I'm so sure about that number?
I don't believe so

I mean the simple fact remains that Barry was also very much on the table yesterday and everyone flocked towards Rugrat instead, looks pretty obvious to me what went on there.
I was under the impression poyser led that change and I agree it was highly stinky

Alco

Reaction score
I'm leaning on Barry being non-town.

Either serial killer (my personal lean) or mafia so I'm not opposed to this, but Doddsy is near convinced it's Tweet.

When Tweet neighbored you, were you actually told what Tweet's legit alignment and win con was?
Well yes, sort of. I got to see the history in the QT (where he tried neighbourizing others first) and I'm pretty sure he didn't just spout random bullshit before my arrival there.

Alco

Reaction score
I mean that doesn't change the fact we pretty much have to hit then to win and going elsewhere will still result in a loss

I don't believe so

I was under the impression poyser led that change and I agree it was highly stinky
I just rechecked the wagons yesterday and it was indeed Poyser who led himself to believe we should go Rugrat instead of Barry/CP

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well yes, sort of. I got to see the history in the QT (where he tried neighbourizing others first) and I'm pretty sure he didn't just spout random bullshit before my arrival there.
But you don't know for a fact what his stuff is and he doesn't know what yours is, though?

This is what's bothering me. Especially because he's clearing you too but at least yo have previous qt posts, he has nothing to clear you with.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I urge everybody to reread the Yotsuba win condition that Joe claimed, I'm not gonna repeat it here cause it's technically still forbidden. The bottom line is, Yotsuba can't win while scum are still alive, so there's no reason to distrust us or our intentions at this point.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:pogba

Vote baiting in lylo
He keeps changing his opinions on who is definitely this and definitely that, but won't commit to anything.

Alco

Reaction score
But you don't know for a fact what his stuff is and he doesn't know what yours is, though?

This is what's bothering me. Especially because he's clearing you too but at least yo have previous qt posts, he has nothing to clear you with.
We don't get each others pms, that's for sure.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that, the way everybody was very undecisive yesterday, all scum had to do was wait for someone to bring up a name that they were okay with lynching and react to nothing but that case. As it happens the first name that was brought up was Rugrat, but Alcos efforts of pushing Barry were positively brushed aside by comparison.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We don't get each others pms, that's for sure.
So neither of you are confirmed to each other.

If the sk is a pinker, then either of you could be it. So Tweet's attempt to move it to three people that aren't pink strikes me as odd.

At least we don't know if Barry is pink or not.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Worst part of all this fucking shit is I might figure it out and still not win, and I still don't know if Kiras means just scum or specifically the Kira characters :mjcry

Status
Not open for further replies.