Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So the split is what, 2/2/2/1/1? (Town/Yotsuba/Kira/Survivor/SK)
If so, everyone is out for themselves rn anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I neighbourized Alco last night, he's confirmed Yotsuba / non-scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Only one kill, we know scum have a blocker so they likely know who the SK is? Or they double killed Poyser.

SK may as well come forward and admit it because they would only be outing themselves to town who need them to shoot scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
2/2/2/1/1

If we factor this in as the split and assume yotsuba count towards the SK as well it's really 2/2/3/1 in Yotsuba's favour.

Realistically we're pretty fucked because scum and yotsuba have an inability to hit each other.

If we factor Yotsuba/Non-Yotsuba it's 3/5, a lynch on anyone that's not part of that could bring it down to 3/4 and depending on NK's yotsuba could win after night.

If we go the same for scum it's 2/3/3 for the sake of it, a lynch on Yotsuba brings it down to 2/2/3, were scum of either faction would be unable to get a kill that would secure them majority during the next night phase.

If we lynch town or me, it'd be 2/3/2 and Yotsuba would again be capable of getting majority during the night phases.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So by my reasoning we pretty much want to hit the SK right now, to both lower Yotsuba's numbers and effectively convert all remaining Yotsuba to guaranteed town numbers, and eliminate one of the night kills.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
To further that, if we take that split of 2/2/2/1/1, and pretty much convert it down to scum having 2, yotsuba having 3 and town having 3, including myself, if we do hit the SK it effectively turns into a 2/5 split going in to night

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Awkward I didn't really expect to go down that route before letting my initial call for the SK to out themselves play out but what can you do

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
At the very least it eliminates a Yotsuba and if my math is right guarantees it to not be LYLO, someone should check that for me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Eh actually that might not even be accurate depending on whether or not the QT invite does act as a proper recruit recruit, but we probably can't do much about that without more info

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Actually before we do anything I want anyone that hasn't claimed character to claim their character now, I want everyone equally killable seeing as numbers don't favour town in that respect at this point

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
In that fashion of SK tries to notebook someone, assuming it does need names and it fails we can also potentially get them to give up who they targeted depending on the situation at the time.

Also I still can't believe you didn't lynch Barry yesterday

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Kajuh and Smark both online and neither replied :krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:hellothere

I’m shoveling out my car.

Honestly, I’m not entirely sure I follow you, except I think you want us to lynch the serial killer, who you swear is Tweet? Elaborate if I got that wrong.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You kinda rambled on for a bit, to be honest. But it seems like you told the sk to come forward because we need them to hit mafia.

But, then you told town to lynch them to make the pinkies town or something to get the numbers back on track?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.