Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
What was I selling though? I mentioned people (and was wrong) but I didn’t even suss any of them. I could easily say I wasn’t buying your Banez sheep either... what would be your response?
But were you buying it? I don't get the argumentation here, Brutus.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Smark could be scum, he has definitely looked busy but how useful has he been? Genuine question, I dont know

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
But were you buying it? I don't get the argumentation here, Brutus.

No argument, just I disagree with your statement of “not buying what you’re selling”

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
QT Rolecop mechanic essentially confirms a second scum team or duel indy so dats FUN

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm gonna get bummed again like I did in three kingdoms aren't I :kobe3

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you're town you could be a key to your brother. Some of his work has seemed a little advanced to me, would you be able rule out scum guidance based upon what you've shown/taught him IRL?

I'm pretty sure he's town. His entry into this game was a bit more careful and he seemed a bit lost early on where he seemed to have some purpose of trying to look town last game. He kept pretty chilled with Rugrat on some early pressure. Don't think we saw him take any heat in Horus but I think there'd have been an obvious change in his play if he was scum.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Death note is a killing mechanic I assume, write a name down and then they die. I only know from that SMOSH video they did.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's town. His entry into this game was a bit more careful and he seemed a bit lost early on where he seemed to have some purpose of trying to look town last game. He kept pretty chilled with Rugrat on some early pressure. Don't think we saw him take any heat in Horus but I think there'd have been an obvious change in his play if he was scum.

I know he played for a short time in your game, but do/did you see a slight difference in his town and scum game?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you're town you could be a key to your brother. Some of his work has seemed a little advanced to me, would you be able rule out scum guidance based upon what you've shown/taught him IRL?

re: what I've shown him, I haven't seen him say anything that would make me think "I've never said anything like that to you before?". The Hansel & Gretel comment made me laugh as I think he's on about breadcrumbing which is something I've told him about.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Breadcrumbing is certainly a first

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I know he played for a short time in your game, but do/did you see a slight difference in his town and scum game?

I can't tell you that until we know his alignment. I have noticed differences and I think they're more what I'd expected of a noob townie than scum.

I have considered that last game he had Haza & Chris guiding him in the QT and were supportive. Chris was scum again here but he's looked like he's lacking the confidence of a team which makes me think town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I can't tell you that until we know his alignment. I have noticed differences and I think they're more what I'd expected of a noob townie than scum.

I have considered that last game he had Haza & Chris guiding him in the QT and were supportive. Chris was scum again here but he's looked like he's lacking the confidence of a team which makes me think town.

On the contrary what i've seen this game I've thought he has looked more confident. But also on the contrary I think that could be more to do with the weight of being scum being off his shoulders so think it makes him more likely town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm also making rash assessments of players having probably read 1% of the posts in the game :slip:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
On the contrary what i've seen this game I've thought he has looked more confident. But also on the contrary I think that could be more to do with the weight of being scum being off his shoulders so think it makes him more likely town

Oh, I think the sarcastic responses and just shrugging them off is part of the nervous tell as he's resorted to humour instead of biting back with game reasons if you follow? I think if he was being coached, he'd have a bit more focus on the play. Like, the Rugrat post about "that's for me to know and you to find out" is troll bait.

I get what you mean about the weight of scum being off though, definitely worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.