Dear, Lady Hot Rod...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

yeah exactly who could he be? it isn't that hard to figure out...

CenaMark54

WHAT!!!!?????

Cena Buttocks is not who he appears to be?

I am shocked and befuddled!!!!!!!!!

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
HEY! I was buying some alcohol (ILEGALLY!!!) and that's why I was out. And Cenamark is right, Lady... You're just a closet chain-ganger.

Come, join us. There's more than enough room for another Chain Gang member. Change your naem from ladyhotrod to LadyChainGangMember. It will give you 100+ cool points and it'll make you a better person ince you use Respect, Hustle and LOYALTY!

Word Life

I don't kow why Smackdwon dead man hate me. I'm not another member, just a Cena fan. This is my ONLY account on the interwebs and on this sight.

LadyHotrod

Pffft, you wouldn't catch me dead as a Cena fan. I wouldn't mark for him if he gave me all his money. All $20 of it.

chessarmy

Aww, no comeback? That just means I'm better than you.

Get the fuck off my planet, asshole. I suggest sticking a gun up your ass and pulling the trigger...although you might enjoy that a little to much. I'm sure all you do is jump from forum to forum all day long and your mom constantly sobs in her room because of what a failure you are. I'm even more sure that if she had the chance, she'd kill you and start over with a new kid.

Just give up, much like your parents gave up on you after birth. Go steal some of your mothers valium, choke, and die. Better yet, why don't you hang yourself while your mother takes some of her pain pills to kill the pain of having such an inbred son like you?

You can't win. You are the spit on the fucking sidewalk. You are a worthless waste. I bet your parents regret raising such a waste of life.

There are people and then there are wastes. You fall into the latter.

Die.

damn...