Dear, Lady Hot Rod...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

1. The homosexuals like Randy not Cena.
2. Cena is a bigger than Piper ever was.
3. Cena has more than 5 moves.

That was even more disappointing that the shit buttocks is pulling out of his ass.

The only reason Cena is bigger than Piper is because Piper didn't have 15 year old virgins screaming over him or the cast of Queer Eye stroking their small egos over his chest.

Reaction score
LMGDAO @ Your name. cena-buttcock? Yeah you tried buying a life size cena toy for life savings (around 2 cents) Just so you could stick your cock in his butt.
But the money wasnt enough for it so you asked your parents for 19.98 more dollars. So you finally got the money and you started hopping and skipping to the store to buy it.
Then when you bought it you took it home and sticked your microscopic cock in his butt. And thats how you got the name.
Hey I got some news for you that would make you cry so close your eyes. Cena is dead. Undertaker killed him for making too manny Blue faces in there match. Okay heres how it happened.
Undertaker punched cena and cena sold it with a Blue face. So undertaker got pissed at the face and he gave him a real punch and it knocked cena out forever.
If you dont beleive me email cena at "johncena@hotmail.com" if he doesnt respond it means hes dead. And if he comes on raw it isnt him its just a guy in a costume.

CenaMark54

That was even more disappointing that the shit buttocks is pulling out of his ass.

The only reason Cena is bigger than Piper is because Piper didn't have 15 year old virgins screaming over him or the cast of Queer Eye stroking their small egos over his chest.

Nope, its because Cena is a better professional wrestler than Piper. It has nothing to do with Cena's broad fan base.

LadyHotrod

Nope, its because Cena is a better professional wrestler than Piper. It has nothing to do with Cena's broad fan base.

Cena couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag. The guy has charisma. That's about it. Now fuck Cena, this is a flame war between members, not a conversation over why Cena makes you hard.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
ROFL in my Chain Gang! This is meant fo the shoestopper

The Nudertaker doesn't kill people! He's old and sucks.

My name Cena-Buttocks comes from the following. THe "Glutes" or "Buttocks" are actually an important muscle. IT allows for better balance and leg strength. In other words, the strength that Cena uses to lift The Big Shoe, Great Collie adn Big Daddy Five (V) comes from the buttocks.

Therefore, Cena-Buttocks (That;s Me)=SOURCE OF STRENGTH!!! PWNT, BITCH! And why do you have Tomko as your avatar?

I'm not running off. See, Ladyhotrod and myself take our time before posting. Unlike you guys who post 1 line that has nothing do with anything.., Keep on Pwning yourselves. I need the Ownage to breath.

CenaMark54

Cena couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag. The guy has charisma. That's about it. Now fuck Cena, this is a flame war between members, not a conversation over why Cena makes you hard.

Have you actually ever seen Piper wrestle match?

Reaction score

My name Cena-Buttocks comes from the following. THe "Glutes" or "Buttocks" are actually an important muscle. IT allows for better balance and leg strength. In other words, the strength that Cena uses to lift The Big Shoe, Great Collie adn Big Daddy Five (V) comes from the buttocks.

Therefore, Cena-Buttocks (That;s Me)=SOURCE OF STRENGTH!!! PWNT, BITCH! And why do you have Tomko as your avatar?

I'm not running off. See, Ladyhotrod and myself take our time before posting. Unlike you guys who post 1 line that has nothing do with anything.., Keep on Pwning yourselves. I need the Ownage to breath.
Undertaker can kick John Weener's ass anyday.

Reaction score

LMAO Your so called "chain gang" is a little chess clubs of nerdy cena fans.
"the strength that Cena uses to lift The Big Shoe"? LMAO self owned for thinking you need strenght to lift up a big shoe.
Cena cant lift up a big shoe anyways. He has trouble carrying Khali's boots for him.

LadyHotrod

Have you actually ever seen Piper wrestle match?

We all know that Cena entices you to cream in your little iddy biddy undies. No one really cares. It doesn't hurt my feelings that you or other people think Cena is better than Piper. I really couldn't give a rat's left testicle so why don't you exit from the thread and go bow to your Cena shrine. This thread isn't about him so stop trying to make it that way.

CenaMark54

We all know that Cena entices you to cream in your little iddy biddy undies. No one really cares. It doesn't hurt my feelings that you or other people think Cena is better than Piper. I really couldn't give a rat's left testicle so why don't you exit from the thread and go bow to your Cena shrine. This thread isn't about him so stop trying to make it that way.

It seems to me that you were the one to bring it up.

What we have here is a closet chain gang banger.

LadyHotrod

Oh, he doesn't have 5 moves? My fucking bad, I meant 6 moves. Hope that makes you feel better.

Go grab your towel with Cena in a thong and clean your computer screen. He made you jizz all over the damn thing....again.