Dear, Lady Hot Rod...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

WOW.. This is 2 EZ! Everyone knows that my Dora themed bedroom is blue and not Pink. SELF PWNT!!

Cena Buttocks=3 Ladyhotrod=0

Go ahead, continue pwning yourself.

Well look at it this way, you pretty much fucking suck beyond all conceivable limits of the imagination. It'll be ok. Wait, no it won't.

Now do yourself a favor and jettison your sorry text-carcass from these boards before another crowd comes along to ream out your cream caked cock garage like it was your 15th birthday all over again. You suck at what you attempt to do, you don't elicit responses, you blatantly invite your adversaries to take advantage of your diminutive intelligence by opening your mouth and waiting for the nearest textual cock to face-fuck you until your eyes go crossed.

You've been defeated by the vagina now go hang up your beaten cock and leave the island.

LadyHotrod

No, I'm not a pedo. He's been textually raped. He's lucky if he even gets one real vagina his entire life.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Since you made fun of my name a while back, I'll do the same.

Lady hot rod? What has Roddy Piper ever done? Get knocked out by ICE T at Wrestlemania, lost to that Mr.American dude a while back, and he NEVER won a world title (The Regional ones from the NWA don't count).

Meanwhile, JOHN CENA has done the following.

3 Time WWE and 3 Time US Champ. Won the Real RUmble AND he's a fomer tag champ. Not to mention the people he's beaten.

Kirk Angel
Y2CHEAP Chris Yerc2ho
Omega (Who was udnefeated)
The Great Collie
McFoley
Shawn Micheles
The Lashman, Bobby Lashley
Krispen Wah
Triple HHH
Carl lee toe
Satan Mozarella
Rand E. Orton

The list just goes on and on. Even your name is full of pwnage! SELF PWNAGE! That is. Besides, John Cena... eh wins a lot, and doesn't afraid of anything.

I get vajayjay WHEN IW ATN! Word Life!

Also, you know a lot about sucking, apparenltly. I also love how all your "insults" come out as promos written By The Dwayne Rock... By that I mean that your insults are crap! Now go, counter with some genreic insult about penis, my mom and my John Cena.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Since you made fun of my name a while back, I'll do the same.

Lady hot rod? What has Roddy Piper ever done? Get knocked out by ICE T at Wrestlemania, lost to that Mr.American dude a while back, and he NEVER won a world title (The Regional ones from the NWA don't count).

Meanwhile, JOHN CENA has done the following.

3 Time WWE and 3 Time US Champ. Won the Real RUmble AND he's a fomer tag champ. Not to mention the people he's beaten.

Kirk Angel
Y2CHEAP Chris Yerc2ho
Omega (Who was udnefeated)
The Great Collie
McFoley
Shawn Micheles
The Lashman, Bobby Lashley
Krispen Wah
Triple HHH
Carl lee toe
Satan Mozarella
Rand E. Orton

The list just goes on and on. Even your name is full of pwnage! SELF PWNAGE! That is. Besides, John Cena... eh wins a lot, and doesn't afraid of anything.

This guy owns HotBod.

LadyHotrod

The fuck? You're comparing Piper to some smurf wigger with 5 whole moves? Sit down and blow your brains out. The only reason he gets pushed is because your mom cums everytime she sees him in his smurf army shorts.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Oh waht an insult! Cena makes a lot of money and makes the ladies cream their pants. SO he sucks? That makes him AWESOME!

Besides, John Cena is a The Marine, Piper looks like a white whale!

So what if my sheets have Cena? You don't know me! You proabably have Rand Orton sheets with him pooping inside divass bags! That was directed at SARS

LadyHotrod

Piper's movies>>>>>>>>>>>Cena's movies.

The kid should just give up because making the girls wet their pants wont last long. They'll eventually grow tired of his shitty gimmick and smurf Marky Mark persona and move on to a man with a full grown penis.

Reaction score
Cena sucks dude!!! Get a life SAR is probably right you do have all that stuff in your room and i'm not addicted to Jeff Hardy the only the I have of him is an autograph in my room. I bet you have action figures of John Cena and boxers to and i'm not looking that's just my guess.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Cena sucks dude!!! Get a life SAR is probably right you do have all that stuff in your room and i'm not addicted to Jeff Hardy the only the I have of him is an autograph in my room. I bet you have action figures of John Cena and boxers to and i'm not looking that's just my guess.

ROFL in my camo shorts! You probably do drugs with Jeff Farty. You take shots at Cena, who's clean and makes a TON of money. Meanwhile, The Farty Brothers cry like girls when ThE edGe stils his grilfirend and Jeff is a druggie additct.

PWNT!!

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Piper's movies>>>>>>>>>>>Cena's movies.

The kid should just give up because making the girls wet their pants wont last long. They'll eventually grow tired of his shitty gimmick and smurf Marky Mark persona and move on to a man with a full grown penis.

Yeah, that's why they chant his name and buy his merchanidse. Cause they hate him :1:

And wasn't Rodney Peeper on that Sweet 16 movie? WOW, what a loser!

Edit of POST! They Live is the only Peeper movie that entertained me almost as much as THE MARINE!

Hometown Kid

ROFL in my camo shorts! You probably do drugs with Jeff Farty. You take shots at Cena, who's clean and makes a TON of money. Meanwhile, The Farty Brothers cry like girls when ThE edGe stils his grilfirend and Jeff is a druggie additct.

PWNT!!

Is it me or does this guy love saying PWNT a little too much when he admits to having bedsheets with a half-naked man on them...