Dear, Lady Hot Rod...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
ROFL in my camo shorts! You probably do drugs with Jeff Farty. You take shots at Cena, who's clean and makes a TON of money. Meanwhile, The Farty Brothers cry like girls when ThE edGe stils his grilfirend and Jeff is a druggie additct.

PWNT!!

Taking roids makes you clean? I didn't know that.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Taking roids makes you clean? I didn't know that.

He's NEVER taken roids. THe John Cena is a dude who studies Exercise Scinece. In other words, he's an encyclopedia of getting in shape. AND he was a body-builder

Triple HHH=Roid Head
MR......KENNY=Roid User

Kenny!!

Raymond Stereo-Steroid user
Cena-CLEAN!

And I saw PWNT a lot because I PWN A lot of people.

LadyHotrod

Yeah, that's why they chant his name and buy his merchanidse. Cause they hate him :1:

And wasn't Rodney Peeper on that Sweet 16 movie? WOW, what a loser!

Edit of POST! They Live is the only Peeper movie that entertained me almost as much as THE MARINE!

I know your IQ is rather low but Piper is a legend. Cena will never be. Cena rides on the hopes that screaming females and homosexual males across the land will keep him on top.

Eventually, everyone falls off that horse and Cena wont only fall off of it, he'll be massively ass fucked by it until he splits in two.

Being a good wrestler takes talent. 5 moves and screaming bitches doesn't make you a good wrestler.

Hometown Kid

This is Blue you are Blue will Marilyn even be back to this pathetic thread?

PeepShow

I know your IQ is rather low but Piper is a legend. Cena will never be. Cena rides on the hopes that screaming females and homosexual males across the land will keep him on top.

Eventually, everyone falls off that horse and Cena wont only fall off of it, he'll be massively ass fucked by it until he splits in two.

Being a good wrestler takes talent. 5 moves and screaming bitches doesn't make you a good wrestler.

Being a good technical wrestler makes you a legend? I never knew that.

LadyHotrod

Leave Piper alone, he's an icon.

<_<

Legend was taking it a step too far but compared to Cena, my toe is even a legend.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score

Cena has more than 5 moovex! Bret Hitman used to do the same 5 moves and he's a legend. Same for Taker, Flair, Race, even Barney Summertino.

They all used the same 5 moves. Peeper was no diffrent.

AND TO ALL THE OTHER HAM SAMMICHES IN THIS THREAD! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE LADY THAT MAKES GUSY RODS HOT! GO AWAY BEFORE I UNLEASH ALL OF THE CHAIN GANG'S POWERS!!!!

Edit:peeper may be a poopy pants, but he's a legend. He's just not as much of a legend as Cena.

Hell, Piper even smashed the coconut over Skunka's head AND he changes the questuons when people think they ahve the nswer

LadyHotrod

Watch out, man. This kid has style! He has charisma! HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES!

To pick my garbage up on Wednesdays.

Reaction score
Cena has more than 5 moovex! Bret Hitman used to do the same 5 moves and he's a legend. Same for Taker, Flair, Race, even Barney Summertino.

They all used the same 5 moves. Peeper was no diffrent.

AND TO ALL THE OTHER HAM SAMMICHES IN THIS THREAD! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE LADY THAT MAKES GUSY RODS HOT! GO AWAY BEFORE I UNLEASH ALL OF THE CHAIN GANG'S POWERS!!!!
Plz i've been kicking your ass this whole time.

CenaMark54

1. The homosexuals like Randy not Cena.
2. Cena is a bigger than Piper ever was.
3. Cena has more than 5 moves.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Watch out, man. This kid has style! He has charisma! HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES!

To pick my garbage up on Wednesdays.

SELF-PWNAGE once again. I work on wensdays and I can't pick up yo garbag. And look at Cenamark's post.. More Pwnage for you.