DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
Seen this game for sale today, I may pick it up sometime in the near future but it doesn't look like it has very good graphics.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Watch the cut scenes ... Fucking amazing

Deuce

Reaction score
Watch the cut scenes ... Fucking amazing

Haven't done that yet, will do that and I will make my final decision if I will buy it or not.

Do you think I should? It's 60 bucks, is it worth it?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Haven't done that yet, will do that and I will make my final decision if I will buy it or not.

Do you think I should? It's 60 bucks, is it worth it?

I am still happy with the purchase and got like 75% of the trophies, but school has key tme away from it in recent weeks. https://www.playfire.com/Kblo247/game/dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi

If you want to wait I'd say check GameStop next week for their black Friday and Saturday sell. Buy 2 used get 1 free.

Do the tutorial. You will learn how to evade, dodge, block, manage ki, not be spammed, and how to avoid the QTE which helps online. Most spammers are easy to beat once you go through that tutorial fully

The story is faithful to the DBZ manga and the cut scenes are what Kai should have been
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:

Deuce

Reaction score
I am still happy with the purchase and got like 75% of the trophies, but school has key tme away from it in recent weeks. https://www.playfire.com/Kblo247/game/dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi

If you want to wait I'd say check GameStop next week for their black Friday and Saturday sell. Buy 2 used get 1 free.

Do the tutorial. You will learn how to evade, dodge, block, manage ki, not be spammed, and how to avoid the QTE which helps online. Most spammers are easy to beat once you go through that tutorial fully

The story is faithful to the DBZ manga and the cut scenes are what Kai should have been

Thanks man, I will definitely go pick it up.... and 2 other used games :)