DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well it wasn't completely bad. Super 17 was a good series. Goku reached SSJ4... Vegeta had to cheat to achieve it :(

If only they made Broly a main stay... the guy was freakin amazing. But 3 movies for one guy? That's somethin special even though they started to make him a pansy after the first movie.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
How was he a pansy in 2? They had him fuckign destroy Goten, Trunks, Videl, and a Gohan who in his Reality had trained since the Cell Games. He wrecked them all and Krillin as well who had been training with 18 for that tourney.

Bio Broly wasn't the really Broly though, just an imperfect clone. And the boys had both gotten stronger since he last faced them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I might be alone here but I wasn't a fan of Broly only being in movies as it just felt too short. I would have loved for him to be in the series as long as the other villians like Frieza and Cell. Would have been much more interesting.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well in the anime, they would have spread out the story, so I would have been cool with it. I personally would have wanted Vegeta to win though an them to show him being told about the legendary SSJ as a kid. I think that could have been his moment

I personally still wish the humans were taught kaioken though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Vegeta isn't my favorite character or anything but it's a shame he never got his solo moment of saving everyone like Goku always got. They made him look very weak in the Broly movies (don't really remember the 3rd Broly one though)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Vegeta was only in the one movie. He was totally scared though because of what his father told him about the legendary super saiyan. He was shook. He did have an epic entrance into the Bojack movie though until Trunks tried to help him and they got fucked up, like when he fought 18 and she flung Trunks into him.

Funny thing is Vegeta killed more people than Goku and The others in Z. His body count is a Saibamen, Nappa, Cui, Dadoria, Zarbon, Guldo, Recome, Burter, Jeice, 19, Pui Pui, 14, and Janemba (well Gogeta did it) . Heck he deserves the co-win for Cell and Kid Buu. Then you have the Namek village, Arlia which he blew up, the world tourney crowd, and Friezas Planet Trade Organization in the garlic saga.

His most bad ass moment was probably the way he took out 19 though. He transformed, saved Goku, scared two androids silly, and told the others to go home to some milk and cookies while he handled the business, lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
True about the killings just meant so when it came to the main villians. Thought he should have gotten at least one of those. Which one not sure off the top. And yeah about the one movie was pretty funny yet said to see him for once be speechless when it came to talking shit and got pretty much bitched out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
How was he a pansy in 2? They had him fuckign destroy Goten, Trunks, Videl, and a Gohan who in his Reality had trained since the Cell Games. He wrecked them all and Krillin as well who had been training with 18 for that tourney.

Bio Broly wasn't the really Broly though, just an imperfect clone. And the boys had both gotten stronger since he last faced them.

Well think about it. In the first movie he fought off Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, and pretty much anybody that dared step in his way. They all had to give their power to Goku to stand a chance and win. He was the ultimate beast in that one.

In the second one... Goten and Trunks were able to hold him off long enough for Gohan to come in. I mean even Videl managed to survive against him. They were kids. In the first one you had the strongest fighters struggling to keep up with him but in the second one you have 2 kids and a woman? At least to finish him off was good. But I was just disappointed that he wasn't as dominating of the kids and Videl as he was in the first movie.

Vegeta is definitely my fav character. His only real shining moments was his assist in defeating Cell providing that distraction before Gohan just unleashed. And for the record... that Gohan was pure bad ass. That Gohan could beat anybody. Almost :p But there was that moment and then when it looked like he defeated Fat Buu when he turned himself into a bomb. Other than that Vegeta just didn't have that defining moment. Always kinda irked me. It was always Goku, and that one time it was Gohan. But Vegeta definitely did make his appearances. Thought he was gonna have a chance against Bojack but... yeah that didn't happen.

Although I do wonder... WHAT IF Vegeta would have made it to Grand Kai's planet and trained there like Goku did. How much more bad ass would he have been? We saw what it did for Goku.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well think about it. In the first movie he fought off Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, and pretty much anybody that dared step in his way. They all had to give their power to Goku to stand a chance and win. He was the ultimate beast in that one.

In the second one... Goten and Trunks were able to hold him off long enough for Gohan to come in. I mean even Videl managed to survive against him. They were kids. In the first one you had the strongest fighters struggling to keep up with him but in the second one you have 2 kids and a woman? At least to finish him off was good. But I was just disappointed that he wasn't as dominating of the kids and Videl as he was in the first movie.

Vegeta is definitely my fav character. His only real shining moments was his assist in defeating Cell providing that distraction before Gohan just unleashed. And for the record... that Gohan was pure bad ass. That Gohan could beat anybody. Almost :p But there was that moment and then when it looked like he defeated Fat Buu when he turned himself into a bomb. Other than that Vegeta just didn't have that defining moment. Always kinda irked me. It was always Goku, and that one time it was Gohan. But Vegeta definitely did make his appearances. Thought he was gonna have a chance against Bojack but... yeah that didn't happen.

Although I do wonder... WHAT IF Vegeta would have made it to Grand Kai's planet and trained there like Goku did. How much more bad ass would he have been? We saw what it did for Goku.

Goten and Trunks were mastered super saiyans said to be around where Goku and Gohan were when they fought Cell at their mssj level. They weren't ssj2s, but they were stronger than Vegeta and Trunks who were ascended super saiyans at the games and fought Broly. Those 2 were freaks of nature as toddlers by just play fighting with one another

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The abridged stuff is too funny. But I guess that could be said about Goten and trunks. It just rubbed me the wrong way cause Broly was just.. too awesome of a character. My fave movie villain. But my all time fave villain was Perfect Cell. A wrestling character with Cell's personality would be an instant champion :p

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The Stone Cold references by Piccolo cracked me up.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You guys ever try and watch DBZ on the 4kids channel? Shit is sad like for example when Chotzu got killed I think it was he got turned into glitter, lol. Badly edited stuff on there for DBZ.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah Toonzai is what u r talking about. They have to edit it more than Nick

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That Stone Cold thing had me laughing. I had to go back and watch it again cause it was just awesome.

But yeah I saw that and I as like... really... glitter? Glitteryyyyyyyyy.