DBZ: Animated Movie 2013 Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Just watched it. Vegeta went batcrazy when Bulma got slapped. That's the Vegeta that needs to be around. Not the one that gets beat and tunkered out after a few minutes of fighting.

I watched the one with the audio though. That doesn't bother me since I used to watch DBZ on the International channel back when we had it. Got it downloaded as well. But I have to say... def enjoyable.

I didn't like it as much as some of the other movies because it made Goku and all of his progress seem kind of weak. I mean he had to borrow strength to still lose to Lord Bill.

And btw, Lord Bill reminds me of Mew Two.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He was drawn based off Annubis. Toriyama said Toei asked them to tweak his look. He came off that way.

It is only been 5 years that's why I didnt mind as much. In 5 years times Goku surpassed Gohan and Gotenks, while Vegeta surpassed Gohan, Gotenks, and Buu. Remember they were weaker and this is a manga and not anime continuation which is why it was canon. It makes sense, it took Goku seven years to surpass Cell and Gohan, while it took Vegeta seven years to surpass Goku, Cell, and become as strong as Gohan at the Cell Games. That means they've made great great progress.

And Billis was stated to be stronger than Vegetto even as a ssj3 in their guide book, so Vegetas rage at Bulma being slapped and Gokus god power he absorbed was huge for them. Plus its about time Gods werent weak I mean the Supreme Kai and Kami were weak.

And Goku losing reminds me of his first fight with Vegeta and fighting Roshi, he has something to work too now ... A need for self improvement like when he was younger

probably my 2nd favorite film behind History of Trunks

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He slapped her right back lol. And Vegeta lost his cool when he went on stage lol
I can't wait for an American DVD release. It was said by Toriyama they had animated 20 minutes more of fighting but toei had them cut it out. That seems like something they can add as a good bonus feature to a blu ray or DVD

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
He was drawn based off Annubis. Toriyama said Toei asked them to tweak his look. He came off that way.

It is only been 5 years that's why I didnt mind as much. In 5 years times Goku surpassed Gohan and Gotenks, while Vegeta surpassed Gohan, Gotenks, and Buu. Remember they were weaker and this is a manga and not anime continuation which is why it was canon. It makes sense, it took Goku seven years to surpass Cell and Gohan, while it took Vegeta seven years to surpass Goku, Cell, and become as strong as Gohan at the Cell Games. That means they've made great great progress.

And Billis was stated to be stronger than Vegetto even as a ssj3 in their guide book, so Vegetas rage at Bulma being slapped and Gokus god power he absorbed was huge for them. Plus its about time Gods werent weak I mean the Supreme Kai and Kami were weak.

And Goku losing reminds me of his first fight with Vegeta and fighting Roshi, he has something to work too now ... A need for self improvement like when he was younger

probably my 2nd favorite film behind History of Trunks

I watched most of the DBZ movies a while back, but I think my favorite one would of been the Bojack movie because I was a HUGE fan of the Teen Gohan era. I mean it is what made the Cell saga my favorite saga. And to be able to see him rage once again and turn SSJ2 to fight Bojack was badass.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Just watched a subbed version, and I can easily tell it wasn't a proper translation, so I will have to watch it again when an American release hits shelves.

I wonder where this will leave the Wrath of the Dragon, as it was my favorite before seeing this one. Most of the movie felt like they retconned GT. Vegetta finally matching Goku, Super Saiyan Aura, Goku becoming a "god", and even the bit at the end with the multiverse leaves room for GT to be an alternate universe.

Best DB anything I have seen recently, but then again all I have watched recently is the entire series of GT.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I just like the fact that Lord Bills was strong as hell but he acted goofier than anybody Goku has ever faced. I wouldn't even consider him a villain.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Can't watch in Japanese. Everyone sounds so stupid and I can't get into it. Not knocking on the Japanese or anything, but Goku sounds like an 80 year old grandma. Just doesn't give the same effect. Can't wait for it to come out in English.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Can't watch in Japanese. Everyone sounds so stupid and I can't get into it. Not knocking on the Japanese or anything, but Goku sounds like an 80 year old grandma. Just doesn't give the same effect. Can't wait for it to come out in English.
Goku actually is one lol. H was always voiced by a woman over there and its still the same woman

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah the vids already got taken down on youtube... but thankfully... I already downloaded it :p