Dave's Portfolio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
not bad. good that you're taking depth into account, but id loosen up on the blur you got on the background guys

Castiel

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man! I messed around with depth, and I think it definitely helps make things look better. I figured you would've mentioned the horrible render chosen for Sabin... it annoys me looking at it tbh, but it's saved as a Jpeg so I can't go back and fix that particular layer or anything. I just wanted a render of him from around 05... Lol

Castiel

Reaction score
Did my first avatar, obviously it had to be of Castiel! Lol Extremely happy with how the background turned out! Tried to add text, but just couldn't get anything I thought fit. Looks a bit blank in some spots, and I probably should've out the render higher. No clue why I lowered it...
Cas.jpg

Also messed around with a little alternate version. Lol
casalt.jpg

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
it actually looks pretty good man. Lowering it gave it a bit better composition than if you had pulled it all the way to the top.

Save all of your files as .png, not .jpg. .jpg will lower the quality of the files

Castiel

Reaction score
Damn, really? I'll start that now. Thanks man, I'm pretty happy with how that turned out.

I made a few graphics for my new BTB, I didn't bother to try anything with the text, normal text gets the point across here. I went with the theme of "red" for TNA. Two, with an alternate version of each

REACH1.jpg

TNAReach1.jpg

TNAReach.jpg

REACH.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
PWF character + manager

Perfectionist-1.png

Perfectionist1.png

Perfectionist2.png

K-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
I like the first one, but i think you should make the background text a little smaller... I'd also make the foreground text a bit smaller don't let it touch the edges of the sig. soo suck it on on the right and bottom a little.

second one is good, but put some of those bubbles over top of her arms/shoulders.. give it some depth.

Castiel

Reaction score
Duly noted, sir. I'll try your suggestion a littler later on! I appreciate for the advice! :)

Castiel

Reaction score
Changed the managers name, and tried the depth of the bubbles like you said, but it's a bit fucked up sense I couldn't get that one just over her chin to fully go away for some reason... oh well, I'm done messing with it. Lol
Rach-1.png

Also used Ashley Valence as a model for this:
ash.png

Not sure if anyone totally gets what I was going for, but I think it's ok.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Castiel needs to rejoin PWF immediately. That is all.