Dave Summers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S_F

Reaction score
Name: Dave Summers
Nickname:
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel
Hometown (Billed From): Los Angeles, CA
Height: 6’2
Weight: 200lbs
Sample Pic: A younger, less jacked Chris Hemsworth
chris-001.jpg

Wrestling Attire: Long black tights with red and white tribal designs up the legs.
Gimmick Description: Summers is an arrogant playboy in his mid-twenties. Tries to rely more so on his looks and street smarts rather than actual effort.
Entrance Theme: “Wanted Man†by Rev Theory [video=youtube;Gf1oATPKwwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1oATPKwwE[/video]
Entrance Description: The lights in the arena dim as “Wanted Man†by Rev Theory begins to play. A few moments into the song, Summers walks out onto the stage and looks around the arena. He wastes no time at the top of the ramp and quickly enters the ring via the steel steps. Summers climbs onto the closest turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. As the boos rain in for him, a sly smirk appears on his face and he taunts the crowd a little.
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler, showboat.

Mosted Used Moves:
Armbar
Spinebuster
Russian Leg Sweep
Kicks (carefully selected to systematically work over an opponent’s body)
DDT
European Uppercut
STO
Swinging Neckbreaker
Step-up enzuigiri
Scoop slam
Boston Crab

Two Signature Moves: Frog splash and Knockout punch (usually staggers opponent, sets up for Sleeper)

Two Finishing Moves: Welcome to Hollywood (Spear) and Sweet Dreams (Sleeper hold)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.): Not in this character but…

(It seemed as if the obstacles were stacked against Ted higher than ever. He had defeated every single person that management had placed in his path, but pay per view after pay per view, match after match he was overlooked for a WWF championship shot. Finally after months of battling his heart out for the best of the company he was being rewarded, he was getting a shot at the prestigious championship that had eluded him for far too long. Even now, with his championship shot scheduled to begin in just a matter of minutes, the odds were stacked against him. Not only would his match be contested against three other people, it would also take place in a steel cage laced with barbed wire. Ted was no coward but he could not fathom why Max Ripper would choose to take one of the most demonic structures in this industry and add another unforgiving element to it. He was all for inflicting pain on the Shizz as much as Ripper was, but Ted knew that Shizz would just play off a loss in a gimmick match like this. If those hurdles weren’t enough for Ted there was more, an unexpected visit from John Black earlier in the night resulted in some soreness and minor wounds for Ted. With all these things going against Ted he could have easily complained, he could have marched into Christopher McMichaels’s office and demand that he not compete tonight, and he would’ve a year ago, but Ted was no longer that person. Ted did not believe that it was chance this championship shot came at WWF Collision Course, no he knew it was fate. He didn’t remove himself from competition tonight because he knew it was his destiny to win. Everyman in that match except Ted was a former WWF Champion. Max Ripper, Lord Vycious, and Max Knight had all held the top title at least one time. They had all had their time to shine and now it was Ted’s turn, his career had come full circle and as he reflected to himself in his destroyed locker room he understood this.)

Ted: “It is finally time for me to become the WWF Champion. My career in this company has come full circle, and now it’s time to win the big prize. I turned my back and beat down Sheamus and Alex Riley, and now John Black has done the same to me. Riley has gone on to have a successful career in the WWE and Sheamus is now a former WWF Champion. Using that logic this attack on my by John should help propel me to the next level, being a world champion.â€

(Ted looks inside the metal locker to the left of him and sees a promotional poster for Collision Course hanging inside it. He doesn’t get any farther than the flashy red title, and just starts to utter it under his breath.)

Ted: (Quietly) “Collision Course…Collision Course…Collision Course.â€

(Suddenly a light bulb goes off in Ted’s head and he realizes the convoluted past of this particular pay per view. Last year’s Collision Course was supposed to be a major turning point for both the PWA and Ted’s career, but sadly it never happened. As the PWA struggled with financial hardship the status of the pay per view and the company was covered with a shroud of uncertainty, until Shane McMahon purchased the company and rebranded it as the WWF.)

Ted: “Ahh now I remember why Collision Course means so much to me. PWA’s Collision Course was the first time I had ever earned a shot at the top championship. Zach Bronko and myself had battled it out in a ladder match with immense stipulations a few weeks before the pay per view. Zach had retained his International championship and won my North American championship, but I had earned the right to be entered in the 6 man PWA Championship match. Unfortunately I don’t think that match ever took place with all the chaos that happened. If I remember correctly, I think that was even when that big faction war was going on. Wow, things sure have changed around here.â€

(As the memories of last year’s pay per view rush back to Ted, he also begins to start reflecting on his other opportunities since then.)

Ted: “Actually now that I think about it, I don’t know if I ever got a WWF Championship shot since then. Surely I’ve earned one, but I cannot think of taking place in any match with it on the line. But none of that matters once I walk through that curtain and enter that steel cage. Because tonight I’m going to do what I should have done a year ago, I’m going to win the WWF Championship, and my career is going to go full circle.â€

(A serious and determined Ted DiBiase stands up and stares at the Collision Course poster. He crinkles it up into a ball and throws it into the trash can as he leaves the locker room.)
How often Can you RP?: Every week

Pete

Reaction score
Ditto. I sent you a PM aeons ago, as soon as omeone hinted it might be you. I was worried you wouldn't come in.