Dark Tide Poster Features Bikini-Clad Halle Berry And A Shark

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Oh how the might have fallen. Almost precisely 10 years ago Halle Berry was celebrating a monumental Oscar win for her harrowing performance in the heralded drama Monster's Ball. Now, after being largely absent from the cinema for the past several years, she returns with Dark Tide, the latest sea-set feature from John Stockwell, the director of Blue Crush and Into the Blue. And from the looks of this poster, courtesy of IMPAwards, she's about as excited about this nautical adventure as we are.

Dark_Tide_Poster_Features_Bikini_Clad_Halle_Berry_And_Shark_1328918901.jpg

In Dark Tide Berry stars as Kate Mathieson, an intrepid diver and shark expert who realizes her husband's priorities when the pair suffer a life-threatening encounter with the fearsome great whites who prowl the coast of the remote Guadalupe Island. A year later, their relationship is fiercely strained when a monsoon tests their will to survive as well as their devotion to each other. Olivier Martinez (Unfaithful) co-stars as Berry's onscreen husband.

Dark Tide will hit VOD on March 8th with a theatrical run following on March 30th.

Based on the poster and the director, Dark Tide looks like its an awful piece of shark-horror that's too late to ride the sub-genre's most recent wave of popularity. But hey, the news isn't all bad for Berry. After Dark Tide, which will likely be another blemish on her filmography, she'll co-star in the Wachowski siblings' next sci-fi epic Cloud Atlas, alongside Tom Hanks and Hugo Weaving. Here she seems to be the center of one of the fractured feature's six concurrent story lines, and may even play a couple more roles within the highly anticipated film. Plus there's no word of sharks or bikinis playing a part in that one. See, things are looking up!

A terrible shark movie with Halle Berry in a bikini? I'm in.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I hope she is that Bikini the whole movie and it will do well.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd like to be excited, but I just read in the description that her next film is with the Wachowski Bros, Tom Hanks & Hugo Weaving. Quite frankly, I'm more excited about that.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sharks and Halley Barry in a bikini sounds like a great movie to me.

The Viper

Reaction score
Halle Berry in a bikini? Alright.

Bad shark movie with Halle Berry in a bikini? Sounds good.

From the director of Blue Crush and Into The Blue? FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!