Daniel Bryan ready for massive push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
DANIEL BRYAN SLATED FOR MASSIVE PUSH

WWE officials are very high up on Daniel Bryan and believe it or not, there has actually been talk about him challenging for both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship at an upcoming pay-per-view.

Source: Wrestling News World

I'm completely in the dark about how credible the site is, but would you like or dislike this? I'd personally hate it as Sheamus isn't going to lose to Daniel, so having your WWE champion #1 contender lose to Sheamus is Blue. So unless he wins both, it'd be a waste.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
From all my sources, there hasn't been talk about him challenging for both titles, so unless this website knows like Vince himself then it's 99% fake.

From what I've been told, he's no longer feuding for the WHC because ADR is the new guy on SmackDown, and Bryan has been moved to RAW because of how over he is, and as a result challenging for the WWE title.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Jonathan said:
From all my sources, there hasn't been talk about him challenging for both titles, so unless this website knows like Vince himself then it's 99% fake.

From what I've been told, he's no longer feuding for the WHC because ADR is the new guy on SmackDown, and Bryan has been moved to RAW because of how over he is, and as a result challenging for the WWE title.

What. A. Baws.:boss:

Wrestling News World is as credible as my doberman not crapping every damn hour.:burns:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not sure how much we can trust in this. Management most likely like Bryan since he creates so much business for them but enough to make him pull double duty for both championships? I doubt it. But if it was true then they made the only reasonable choice since Bryan is the only superstars with the credibility (both real and kayfabe) to pull it off. Dolph had it back in the fall but that has been lost.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd love to see it, but I don't really think it'll happen. I think Bryan will be more of a Raw guy from now on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Needs to kick some fucking heads in instead of skipping and saying yes if you're doing this. He needs to be more serious.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
No offense, but how is this news? He lost the WHC a little over 1 month ago and he's challenging for the WWE title

It's not as if he's been de-pushed. 'Challenging' for both belts? Please, unless he's winning both, HHH/Taker IV would turn more ears

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
what i hate about Daniel Bryan is that his beard and his music entrance!!!!!! but he is fantastic and his new gimmick is awesome.

what i hate about Daniel Bryan is that his beard and his music entrance!!!!!! but he is fantastic and his new gimmick is awesome.

wolf_bl

Jobber
Reaction score
I think that DB is going to lose on OTL from CM Punk it wolud be better that it was Randy orton vs Punk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Leo C said:

Daniel Bryan is a man! William Regal's man's man gimmick ain't got nothing on him.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
That Miami crowd single-handedly pushed Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan's simply a star now.