Daniel Bryan ready for massive push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Punk fell terribly, one of the few reasons i have to slightly dislike Taker but blew up again didn't he? Bigger then expected as its speculated Miz would so as Crayo says it was probably sped up by the Miami crowd but caused from it? That's a differing aspect IMO.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Didn't Taker not put him over because of his look or something? Didn't watch at the time but that sounds like a total dickhead move.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Daniel Bryan ready for massive push?

R'Albin said:
Didn't Taker not put him over because of his look or something? Didn't watch at the time but that sounds like a total dickhead move.

Yeah, apparently Taker said to punk you need to dress as a representative of the company to which punk responded with what about Cena. Not sure how true it is but that whole feud was horrible and ruined at the time a great heel.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Yeah, apparently Taker said to punk you need to dress as a representative of the company to which punk responded with what about Cena. Not sure how true it is but that whole feud was horrible and ruined at the time a great heel.

That's shit. Good on Punk for dressing how he wants, not just how everybody else thinks he should. My respect for Taker lowered a bit after hearing that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:

So the big tattooed, long haired, bearded guy told the short tattooed, long haired bearded guy to dress as a better representative of the company. Note then that the big guy dresses like a Gothic gravedigger of supernatural origin and sometimes biker whilst the short guy dresses like a punk rocker/ rocker. #Takerlogic.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That comment makes no sense at all. There's nothing wrong with Punk's look, he dresses normally.