CWF - Trash #2 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
Well... yeah... but there are still boundaries is all I'm saying. As long as your characters aren't on your own brand and you have absolutely no say whatsoever for anything that happens on the brand your character's on, then everything's sweet. You've gotta show every week that you won't blur the lines between things like that, and you do that by making smart decisions that may cause you to have a lesser role with your character's future, but the important thing is keeping the normal members happy.

Btw I'm not complaining, I'm just giving you my thoughts as a fellow e-fed Owner.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heyyyy remember me? I wanna talk I wanna talk again. I like talking :D

Well you can't hear me so I'ma type it so read words... read many words :D

But really... it isn't a problem with owners, headwriters or anything like that holding championships. I've been in feds when that has happened. When the owner beat me and ended my almost year long world title reign. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that happening. It is the circumstances behind it that can be the issue with how the owner obtains the belt. And when it is handed back over to the guy that is the Owner... no matter what... no matter what the "storyline" is or anything... it looks bad on the owner and bad on the fed. It doesn't matter the circumstances it looks bad. It is ALWAYS better for a fed to vacate the belt rather than hand it to the guy that runs the place. Have the guy that runs the place win it and it is okay.

I've been in feds since 2002, I've been in probably 15ish different feds and this is the first time I've ever seen a title handed over to the Owner's character. If it is a guy that isn't in control it looks better to outsiders. That is the main audience that you want to attract. You want to attract outsiders to come join the fed and the owner being handed the belt is not going to do that. I know full well if I were to come here and see that happen... there is no way in the world I'd join here. I couldn't trust that it'd happen again, can't trust that the judging would be fair and if the owner were to retain the title in a close match... skepticism would blow the roof off.

Again... I'll state it here and I'll bold it. There is nothing wrong with an owner/headwriter/staff WINNING the world title. Only when it is handed over or handed back is it bad. Very bad. I'm not trying to complain about it... but this is one of the worst decisions in a fed that I've seen and I've been in some very bad feds... wait this is not the worst cause I've seen way way way worse. But this is a very bad decision. But it is already done.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Whats done is done. Some people agree with it, some people don't. You want to take it off him, post in the rumble and then take it off Andrew :p Plus the fact it wasn't exactly Andrews decision so you can't say anything about that.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's actually the most pansy thing I've seen in this thread. I'm disappointed now.

And it was never said that it was his decision. What was said is that "The Decision" was poorly made.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
If you have a problem, take it up via PM

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I would but since nothing would be done... there ain't no point in it. I would participate in the rumble... but like I said before with Dres gone I lost my drive... and considering this is how things are being run... Yeah... I'll take it to PM.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I am closing this thread.

Read Honor regarding what happens to the CWF Championship.

We do not want to blow things out of proportion however nobody has done anything wrong, just going to close the thread before things get worse.

If anybody has issues or wants to know before HONOR goes up regarding the title, feel free to PM you and I will happily discuss what happens.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, the internet is deciding to cooperate for the moment so I logged on here and decided to check out what all of you said. And because I have the time at the moment, I will respond to each of you individually.

Damn didn't expect this. Sorry to hear about this Dredson and I understand that real life does come first. Thanks for all your help with CWF and you will certainly be missed.

Thank you man, it means a lot. You are very welcome, thank you for entrusting me to contribute in the ways that I did. I am hopeful that when I return, I can continue to help CWF.

Man, I'm sure gonna miss my brother in the 3:16 as we used to say lol. I hope all goes well with you and, given the circumstances, I respect your decision as much as it sucks. If you ever wanna hit me up, I encourage you to do so. Keep in touch, broski!

Brothers in 3:16 through and through man. I appreciate your well wishes and am hopeful that the circumstances will work themselves out so I may return sooner rather than later.

Wow. So bad...

CWF Just lost the legend. Trust me, I'm feeling you Dred and now, when I'm leading Honor, I hope I gonna make you proud and I gonna continue in the hard work you made on that show.

When there's gonna be Hall of Fame, you gonna be first inductee tbh!

Hope I gonna see you again here!

With love ( no gay ) , awesome miz

I appreciate you referring to me as a legend. I don't feel I've reached that level quite yet, but I respect your opinion and am as a result very flattered. If that Christian vs. Orton match is any indication of what you're going to do with Honor, I know it's in good hands. I appreciate it and thank you for your kind words and love.

Ah man... now this hurts. This was the guy that was keeping me motivated and keeping me wanting to keep doing this thing. We finally had a tag team that we've been planning for a lil while and was gonna debut and rip things apart. But... mannnn this sucks. Def sucks to see you have to go like that man. You were a real cool guy and was good gettin to talk to ya about different things, bounce ideas off of and everything.

And as far as the other stuff that happened that broke ya heart... that part always sucks the most. No clue what it is but... if ya need someone to talk to bout anything... feel free to hit me up anytime.

Slim, for someone like you to invest in someone like me to keep him motivated...there are no words to describe how much of a compliment that is. I was looking very much forward to our tag team, trust me. Maybe when I come back you'll get your drive back and we can pick up where we left off and give the tag division a run the likes of which it's never seen. I thank you for your support and kind words.

Damn, Dres...it sucks to see you go. I know you got far more important stuff on your mind, and I'm glad you're gonna go if it helps you straighten things out and this just adds more pressure. Still gonna miss you though. I'm not good at long posts really, so pardon me if this is short. I really don't have much to say, but good luck in whatever you're up to man, and I hope you can come back to us when things have cleared up. Till then, I'll be seeing you.

Thank you, Bronzy, I appreciate your support. I can't wait to see what else you do in feds. When I return, your progress and accomplishments will certainly be at the top of my priority list.

It's sad to see you go Dres. Always looked to you for advice and your TTing was amazing. Not to mention doing Honor almost by yourself. Good luck mate.

Thank you very much man, I wish you well in everything you do while I am away.

Once again, thank you everyone. I will miss you guys but trust me, you haven't seen the last of Chris Dresden, I'll be back to have some fun soon. Until then, I bid you farewell.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well, I feel shitty because I'm the only one that hasn't posted and believe me, I have so much to say about you Dres. First of all, you are the man who introduced me to fedding months ago. You explained me what's Trashtalking, the system of e-fedding, everything. You even helped me improve many times.. Now I'm honored to hear that you take me as one of the man you would like to thank in your temporary farewell.. and I have to tell you we'll miss you. Because you were always a good friend, a good headwriter (believe me, even though I'm happy I feel shitty because I'm headwriting YOUR show), a good guy overall. Dude.. you're always gonna be home in CWF.. we'll miss you. Please return one day.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
NEWS REGARDING THE CWF CHAMPIONSHIP

AFTER HONOR ENDED LAST WEEK...

A new theme song plays..

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd boo's heavily at their new CWF Champion, Christian. Christian walks out with the championship belt in his hand. He looks at his belt for a while.

022.jpg

Christian then makes his way down the ring, with a microphone in his hand as he speaks whilst walking down the ramp.

Christian;

So it was all a little joke. It's about time Jim Cornette knocked some sense into him, after my Championship was wrongfully taken off me; he found out whilst releasing Kane that the briefcase or the 'Special Prize' was a complete joke. Tazz was out to get me, but now I've set out this lawsuit, next week on WAR. I am going to do everything I can to ensure that Tazz no longer has a job here in CWF, he is nothing but a blantant fraud. I rightfully won the Championship, I defeated Kevin Thorn in the middle of this very ring to become CWF Champion, I don't care what you inbred morons think of me. My performance that night is what makes me a Champion, don't believe me? Take a look at the titantron.

Thorn begins hitting him with left and right jabs, backing him into the corner as Christian slowly slid to a sitting position as the attack continued. Kevin stops after a moment and picks up Christian, but Christian gives him a thumb to the eye. Thorn backs up as Christian follows him, picking him up and dropping him with a scoop slam. Christian poses arrogantly as Kevin gets up and charges at Christian, grabbing his head and driving his face into the mat with a bulldog. Thorn rolls Christian onto his back and goozles him, lifting him from the mat and grabbing him quickly, driving him down with a spinebuster. Christian gets up holding his back in pain as Thorn kicks him in the stomach, looking for the cross powerbomb but when he goes to place Christian's head between his legs, the Instant Classic punches him in the groin.

Matt Striker: Ouch! That's easily the greatest horror of all.

Christian, ready to end things, slips behind Kevin and locks their arms together, spinning and connecting with the Killswitch! He then drags him over to the electric chair and straps him in, walking over and flipping the lever.

Jim Ross: By gawd! He's being electrocuted! Ring the damn bell!

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW CWF Champion, the "Instant Classic" Christian!

url
Not only I electrocuted Kevin Thorn but I ruined his dignity, his dark days are over. No longer will Kevin Thorn rule over CWF, this is about ME, ME, ME! I am now ruling the show, I am now the important man here in CWF. However, Kevin Thorn somehow gets a title shot after I beat him in that Chamber of Horrors match, I will beat him again. Tonight, we find out who will become the third person in my first title defense at Cyber Sunday in that Triple Threat match. With Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin or Mick Foley being the referee, if any of them manages to touch me or do something that will make me lose this Championship then I have no worries getting my lawyer. I will sue CWF for mis-treating me because I should be the most respected person here. I am your CWF Champion, I didn't win it for nothing. I won it by being placed in some stupid tournament, I then went on to win that tournament, become Champion only for Kane and Tazz's dirty tricks which allowed Kane to think he was Champion. If Kane was still around, Tazz would have continued to keep that to himself, this is why right now, I am calling out the Owner of CWF to fix things up. I will not take a stand of being cheated while I'm a honorable man!

[video=youtube;JMp8aDH8d9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMp8aDH8d9M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fans blares off as Vince McMahon comes out with microphone in his hand...

Vince-Mcmahon-Biography_display_image.jpg

Vince stays on the stage and he put microphone near his mouth and he begins to talk...

15025.jpg

Vince McMahon: What do you want Christian? I've got things to do...

normal_002.jpg

Christian;

You know exactly what I want. I want Tazz out of the company, secondly... I want to know why you refused to tell anybody that the 'Special Prize' was nothing but a joke. Do you realize if someone else had of became Champion that you too... Would have screwed them out of that opportunity? Who do you think you are Vince?

Vince McMahon: I am your boss, you work for me Christian. Don't you ever threaten me again or I will personally fire you. Now, seeing Kane is no longer here, I will tell the CWF Universe why this was a complete joke. You see when Kane was demolishing opponents after opponents, he became a huge threat. We didn't want him to become Champion fearing that he would hold it for days, he intimidated me in my office and threatened to burn me if he wasn't given something! I was... scared... to tell...

Christian;

Scared? Is that what you were? Afraid that I'd beat him? He became Champion and ran out of the building... You could have fired him Vince. You know better than this, you're nothing but a complete moron! I was the threat, I still am that threat Vince. Now, seeing that I am your CWF Champion... You're going to listen to me. I don't care if you're my boss or not, I'm the Champion here Vincent. You cannot take it away from me, I rightfully earnt this! I want you to call Tazz and tell him he's no longer welcome in this company!

The crowd boo's heavily at Christian threatening Vincent McMahon. Vince walks down to the ring as he steps in as he gets in Christian's face.

Vincent McMahon: I'm not firing anybody bu-

Christian: You're going to fire me? Vince, wake up to yourself and see what's going on. I want you to read this letter but don't tell the CWF Universe.

Christian hands him a letter, Vincent reads the letter and smiles.

Vincent McMahon: I like the sound of that Christian, I really do... But, there's one problem. I won't fire you however... Tazz is no longer part of this company. But if you threaten to me ever again I'l-

Christian grabs Vince by the tie.

Christian: Or else what? You know I could hurt you to a point where we're going to have to get a new owner. YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Christian lets go as Vince turns around for a split second, Christian grabs him before connecting with the Killswitch!

Matt Striker: What on Earth is going on here?! Christian's snapped!

Christian gets to the corner turnbuckle as he gets even more furious, Vince slowly gets up but it's not to be... Christian charges and hits him with a brutal spear. Christian then slides out of the ring as he grabs a Kendo Stick and a two chairs. Christian slides back into the ring as he places the chair under Vince's head. Christian grabs the other chair before placing it on his face. Christian then gets to the top rope as he looks at Vince before leaping off with a Frog Splash as the chair snaps around Vince's jaw. Christian grabs the Kendo Stick and begins whacking Vincent McMahon.

Jim Ross: Someone save our boss!

Jim Cornette comes out as he steps into the ring.

Jim Cornette: Stop what you're fucking doing! You're ruining everything here! You'r-

Christian whacks Jim Cornette over the head with the Kendo Stick as Christian continues to beat down Cornette. Christian then slides out of the ring as he exits via the crowd, Christian stands at the highest level of the arena as he speaks on the microphone.

Christian;

There is no longer an Owner or a Honor General Manager... There's also no Tazz. So you inbred morons can find a way to deal with me because you're not going to... Oh, one thing... The board of directors have told me, don't believe me? Here's Jim Connelly the Senior Vice President of CWF.

The titantron comes alive.

j_connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: Well Christian, before you over-reacted and took out both the General Manager and the CWF Owner. The board of directors were going to fire both for their 'secret' regarding Kane having that briefcase. I'm surprised this was a well kept 'secret', no longer will secrets be held. Now that Vincent has been relieved of his duties, the board has selected a new owner. That new owner will be no other than myself. I have my workers, but everything must be reported to me. There will be no secrets anymore around here in CWF. However Christian, I want you to leave the building right now and come back next week when you're all calm because I will not tolerate such actions like that. As for your punishment, the CWF Championship is now vacated... Which means Kevin Thorn vs. Christian vs. The winner of the Rumble will be battling it out in that Hell In A Cell for that very CWF Championship!

The crowd cheers as they love the idea of Christian not being a Champion.

As for Jim Cornette no longer here, I will interviewing a few people this week and I will be choosing a brand new General Manager, a General Manager that represents Pride and Honor in this company. Because Jim Cornette was just destroying this place to be honest, so thankyou ladies & gentlemen. I hope you enjoy the rest of the show because this is a brand 'new era' for each and every single one of us. One last thing, Christian... you're going to have to put your CWF Championship in the middle of the ring now it's vacated, if you don't you will be arrested.

The titantron then goes to fade. Christian runs off backstage but is grabbed instantly by security who grabs his CWF Championship, Christian tries to fight it out but he's dragged and held tight as the security toss Christian out. The security hold him tight as the police cars begin coming quickly.

Matt Striker: Wow! Jim Connelly is our new owner! But Christian is looking to be arrested right now.

Jim Ross: Uh-oh... This isn't looking too good Matt!

The police arrives as they handcuff Christian, they tell him that he is not welcome near the building. The scene sees Christian leaving in the police car.

Matt Striker: Christian has left in a police car, I wonder if he will turn up to Honor next week!

----------------------------------------------------------

FOR THOSE WONDERING...

THE CWF CHAMPIONSHIP IS VACANT

Aniking

Reaction score
Interesting way to remove Vince McMahon and Jim Cornette from their positions. I actually really like the fact Jim Connelly is the new Owner of CWF, purely because he's somebody that most of us would never have heard of. I had no idea who he was, but after Googling his name, it's a nice move. He has never been used before in any capacity, so this is a first. Very happy you didn't use Lauriantis as that would've been another WWE rip.

Still not a fan of Christian being given the title as this still means he was champion and has like a 2 or 3 day reign, not to mention he could win the CWF Championship match and have two reigns back-to-back... which'd just be wierd and beg the question what the point of this even was. I guess we'll see.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Bad Meets Evil will return one day and we will rip apart the tag team ranks. One day it will happen but until that time comes... may it... rest in peace.

Okay that was corny :p But do hope to see ya back. It'll be good to tag team with ya.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Jim as owner is a very interesting choice. Very interesting. Had to google him as well. This does look like damage control though and done a lil late. This could have been done without Christian being handed the belt or being the one to take out both Vince and Jimmy. But... damage control is good and the title being vacated is what should have initially been done. At least it is done. ONWARDS ... yeah I forgot what to say after that so hit the fastforward button.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well I find it weird how a show happens, then a press conference, then this happens supposedly after the show. I understand damage control but isn't that what the shows are for, segments and promos...

also The Special Prize deal being a lie, the special prize was to be given to Triple H. Vince supposedly wanted to test him and he lost to Kane therefore failed the test, so the Special Prize was given to Kane literately a minute after he beat HHH no time for backstage scares. and Was awarded the Briefcase which until that moment no one knew it was a briefcase. Meh but I guess you can make it work. only thing is it kinda puts an asterisk over everything Dres did which I kind of disagree with.

also someone whose in charge of consumer products and reports to someone else entirely is weird to step up as owner, but whatev I guess it gets points for trying something out. also funny how Christian is in so tight with the board of directors for them to tell him the news, or at least thats what I got as the last part Christian says I still don't quite understand what was said.

Either way moving along now I hope this is all worked out now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I find it weird how a show happens, then a press conference, then this happens supposedly after the show. I understand damage control but isn't that what the shows are for, segments and promos...

also The Special Prize deal being a lie, the special prize was to be given to Triple H. Vince supposedly wanted to test him and he lost to Kane therefore failed the test, so the Special Prize was given to Kane literately a minute after he beat HHH no time for backstage scares. and Was awarded the Briefcase which until that moment no one knew it was a briefcase. Meh but I guess you can make it work. only thing is it kinda puts an asterisk over everything Dres did which I kind of disagree with.

also someone whose in charge of consumer products and reports to someone else entirely is weird to step up as owner, but whatev I guess it gets points for trying something out. also funny how Christian is in so tight with the board of directors for them to tell him the news, or at least thats what I got as the last part Christian says I still don't quite understand what was said.

Either way moving along now I hope this is all worked out now.

You left me more confused than I was before :p

Status
Not open for further replies.