CWF - Staff Trash #5 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Andrew, I wait for you to explain everything... Then I gonna make my mind to leave or stay...

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Idfc bout you Lukáš or you Ellis. Don't be offended, you're still my friends though. I'm just depressed k? Anyways. Put me on a huge LOA because idk when Imma return. Expect a huge promo next week on Punk refusing to compete ever again in CWF (it doesn't have anything in common with the reason why I'll go LOA, I just don't feel like TTing and like being a cocky arrogant troll wrestler). It's the way I would like to go on LOA so please if you can fulfill my wish.. I'll try to make some promo for Honor. Probably will vacate the tag titles. Bye for now.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Idfc bout you either, I got screwed. Welcome to Monday Night WAR - home to the WrestlingSmarks screwjob.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright first there was the big huff over the TT'ing count in the Rhodes/Christian match and now it's a matter of the tag match on WAR this week. Regardless of if it was for a title or not or being showcased on a weekly show or not, if it had to be TT'd for, it's important. The most aggravating thing about it is no one can discuss it rationally, they just flame and get upset, and one of them is a head writer. Seriously?

AM, I brought up how Chosen Destiny hadn't trash talked for a little while. Del Rio was nowhere to be found last week in the championship tournament match. I noticed you recently returned as Morrison, I was just raising the question as to why Del Rio had been missing in action and this thread was made. I understand you went through a move recently, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

And Rock, Punk had been missing from the TT'ing fold since Starrcade, something I pointed out also. I was curious as to why. These two things led to this thread. I want everyone to show up every week and have fun, but it seems like a lot of you guys aren't having fun. WAR is Andrew and Hoov's, I don't book it, I just write a match here and there, so I have no say on outcome or storyline direction or anything. So I can't do anything about what has you all up in arms. If it was something on Honor, I could take care of it.

Ellis, Awesome Miz, Hoov, Andrew, and Rock, all of you are guys I enjoy fedding with, so don't think I'm trying to dog anyone or stir the pot, because I'm not. All I'm saying is there's been a reoccurring trend of disgruntled members lately. Several of the guys that are on Honor are there because they are dissatisfied with how things are done on WAR, and I'm not smack talking or speculating, this is a fact. The big tirade EoR went on was over the same exact thing and now, for the second week in a row, Ellis is in the midst of another dispute over the SAME EXACT THING, and others are coming out with their discrepancies and rallying with him. So there's clearly a problem, and we at the helm of this fed need to find a solution that suits everyone so this can be fun again.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
No wait, no one is screwing me, don't get me wrong. I'm just going LOA due to personal reasons. Dass all. K? I just don't want to waste time on shows when I know that I'm not going to be able to post.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright, I just didn't want you to feel like you were getting screwed. Enjoy your LOA, you're free to come back whenever you're ready.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Lukas, I apologize for not telling you not to worry about writing this week. I was a bit concerned that I haven't spoken to you all week. I'm a bit hasty like that.

I'm glad you TT'd and gave me a promo mate, you're all safe. Don't ya stress.

Rock (Derrick) - It's ok being LOA, I believe you need a good rest with what's happened.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Every Staff Member to read.

Alright guys. Here's the deal,

From now on only Dresdon or Tapout will be writing Ellis' matches, he will be on HONOR only.

There is to be no bitching in staff whatsoever, if anybody has a problem they are to PM Dresdon, Tapout or myself. You will wait until one of us answer.

Thirdly, I dropped my tag team. Therefore I automatically lose, I do not want anybody in the E-Fed thinking we're biased with staff members and such.

Fourthly, for WAR... I want matches given to me on Sunday your time at 12PM. This way we don't get a late show, this way I know people have done their matches. We've had a bit of a deal where Dresdon has had to cover people's matches last minute and he shouldn't have to. If you cannot write for the week, do inform staff, I hope everything is nice and smooth from here on because I honestly do not like waking up in the morning to see people ranting about things.

I'm fixing the tag match to the correct result, Dresdon is taking care of Batista/Sheamus when he shouldn't have to.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Enough is Enough

After yet more controversy it is clear things aren't working in their current format.

In the coming days I will be making changes to the leadership and writing teams in CWF. When I make the changes, if people aren't happy then they can leave CWF. I need to make these changes to ensure that CWF is a fun place like WS is.

There has been too much drama under the current leadership and with the writing teams so expect a new go to guy and expect different writing teams.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I agree.

I hope the decision made by Troy will see CWF resolving all issues and keeping things smooth. Like Troy said, CWF needs to be a place where it's fun and we all enjoy ourselves, not for one to fight against another.

I'm all for Troy's idea, I've done as much as I can to be proven a role model. I'm doing my hardest to set things right but now Troy has to step in and it's not the first time. I'm siding Troy here and the decision he makes is the decision he makes and everyone will have to accept it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd hate to see you go Dresdon tbh. You've done a lot for CWF, I'd put my hand up and vote you to be the sole owner of CWF because you take things in the right direction and make the right choices and nobody has a problem with you.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It will take me a few days to organise but it will happen before the weekend.

Also I am sick of people that complain about losing, they need to harden up a bit and realise this is an e-fed and only half the people can win.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
It will take me a few days to organise but it will happen before the weekend.

Also I am sick of people that complain about losing, they need to harden up a bit and realise this is an e-fed and only half the people can win.

It's okay when the decision is fair, with screwings there is a reason to complain.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Please point me in the direction of this thread where you were screwed. It seems to be the buzzword in feds over the past two years and I would love to see some clear proof that someone was screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.