CWF - Staff Trash #5 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Andrew

So first you bitch and complain about being over posted by 500 words, then say you don't want to TT anymore, THEN you switch from Christian? For almost no reason?

You're the one acting like a baby here. He out posted you, but stayed within the RULES. That YOU made. The owner should not even be acting like this. From what I've seen, Ellis agreed the go 3-3 but you quit?

This is totally unacceptable behavior, and I am backing Ellis, as nothing he did was in the wrong.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well I'm not gonna be on neither of the boys' side, but I'll tell you my opinion for sure. You see, one of the reasons why the limit rule was made was that I was bombing, in many people's opinion (In fact, you just can't go short with Punk. Play him and you'll get it.). Okay. Now I get that the so-called bombing, our to quote Tap "over posting by ____ words, is a bit unfair if and when you know that it's gonna end up 1-1. But if it still does not break the rules, it's absolutely ok = if the words are around 1k, still - it's ok. From what I have seen, they agreed on a 3-3. One thing that I don't get a bit was why was Andrew complaining, when according to their deal, he was supposed to post two more times. That means that he could go all "quality over quantity" and beat him from that point of view. In fact when I haven't had time, and CWF was under the old rules, I used to have multi-man matches where they would go all 2-2 or so without me. Then I'd come and fuckin' bomb them to try to get the late gamechanger.

Now I think that Andrew's switching to Henry is just ok, because why wouldn't he switch? In my opinion and I think that in the opinion of many other people, he was kinda losing it in CWF with Christian and was practically picking up wins because Tap was unable to post. I know that Andrew likes Henry and so, and he is a fan of his and knows the way he talks, he acts, behaves and such, so I find it just ok that he switched, he has all the rights to do it, just the same like I could switch from Punk to idk Colin Delaney anytime when I want (I'M KIDDING, I'M NOT GONNA DO IT). That was just an example.

Now when Tap started all of this, I'd like to speak with you all about one more thing. The so-called "late posting". I've seen such cases when a certain someone has posted late and haven't won, just because he was too late. I know, it's not cool to edit the match you wrote just before you post the whole show, but I think that a CWF "player" has the rights to post until the show is posted, because really, I know the situation when your life is full of problems, you wanna play as a certain wrestler, but then out of nowhere irl shit stops you and you can go 1-1 and post it during the last day. Nevertheless, the post should be counted and treated the same way that a Monday or Wednesday or Friday post is treated.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been out of town so I'm just now learning about all this. I can't really say anything that hasn't been covered but since he switched and did a promo where Henry takes out Christian, what are we going to do for the tournament? Rhodes advances and we find something else for Henry?

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I've been out of town so I'm just now learning about all this. I can't really say anything that hasn't been covered but since he switched and did a promo where Henry takes out Christian, what are we going to do for the tournament? Rhodes advances and we find something else for Henry?

Guess so man. I really don't know. I was at the hospital all day and I came home to like 5 PM's and shit about this...

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I suppose I'll give my take on this situation. Despite agreeing with Andrew on some respects of it, and perhaps I may not personally approve of what Ellis did, you're right Tapout, he did nothing outside of the rules. Perhaps, to a degree, I can understand Andrew's frustration, but I get what you mean about the owner setting an example. But really, at the end of the day, I'm just a fedder who likes to help out by writing some matches, and Tapout, it's your show, and I'll follow your lead on this one.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright, I may have gone a bit over-board, I spoke to Ellis and it's all cool now anyways. I was just a bit peeved that he slightly over bombed me...

I was just annoyed by the overboard TT he threw up. I would have gone another one if it was maybe 100 words more.. but anyways, it's resolved.

Btw, I'm editing my Henry post.

Going to keep Christian for a while.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ellis and I agreed we'd go 3-3

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay Andrew. I was a little man, I'll admit. For those that don't know, my little brother is in the hospital right now, so generally I haven't been in a good mood. It's cool if you change the Henry, I don't have a problem with that. Sorry if I came across as a little mean.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nah man, I'm always chill with ya.

Ya made me think tbh, I stick with Christian and Ellis and I agree to go 3-3

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well to be honest, speaking of turning, I think that if I somehow manage to go pretty well and pretty far with Storm, I could make Storm turn heel, but still hold the tag straps with Roode.. anyone gets what I wanna say?

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Honor Question

So...I thought it was going to be on Thursdays? The preview says tomorrow, and I have not received a single match or promo. And with Labor day being today, I don't know if people are free to right.

Would anyone mind if it was changed to Thursday, because I thought that was going to be the main date anyways.

Dredson, would really like to hear from you.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I could've swore it was Thursday as well but then everybody kept saying Tuesday. I think Thursday is better. Gives WAR and HONOR more time to be viewed and commented on before the other comes out.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
It was Tuesday, but in the last meeting before Honor went up I could have sworn we changed it to Thursday for that exact reason. I want to get Dredson's input though before I make the change to the preview public.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I wasn't aware we'd made a definitive change to Thursdays. You said Tuesday would be more convenient for you so I figured we were sticking with that. I'm perfectly fine with a Thursday show, it's what I was pitching for.

Status
Not open for further replies.