CWF - Staff Trash #5 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Andrew editesd Hoovs post so I can't show you Hoovs match he wrote but he wrote Andrew to win when my TT was better and he dropped the characters. Its not just me, there are quite a few people on Honor because they don't like how WAR is being run.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Bullshit. I remember that the draft was a personal agreement between Drew and Tap. Also Andrew and I are MSNing and chatting on FB almost all the time you know, so I'd know what's up, and, plus, we discuss decisions. the whole staff. No screwjobs in CWF. U want screwing? Go visit PWM ;)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Bullshit. I remember that the draft was a personal agreement between Drew and Tap. Also Andrew and I are MSNing and chatting on FB almost all the time you know, so I'd know what's up, and, plus, we discuss decisions. the whole staff. No screwjobs in CWF. U want screwing? Go visit PWM ;)

Shut it. I asked to be on Honor PuNK and Slim too. You obviously don't know much do you.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I did not screw Ellis despite his claims that I did. I made a fair decision that nobody seemed to agree with. Seriously, tho, if you lose, get the fuck over it. I will not speak anymore on this issue as I have spoken my peace about it. Believe what you want to, I really don't give a shit. I look forward to your decision Troy. I know it will be fair.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I did not screw Ellis despite his claims that I did. I made a fair decision that nobody seemed to agree with. Seriously, tho, if you lose, get the fuck over it. I will not speak anymore on this issue as I have spoken my peace about it. Believe what you want to, I really don't give a shit. I look forward to your decision Troy. I know it will be fair.

Nobody including the owner. It was a poor decision not a fair one. Andrew admitted mine was better and that I should have won anyway as he dropped Air Boom and that my TT would have won.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Shut it. I asked to be on Honor PuNK and Slim too. You obviously don't know much do you.

But from what I hear, it obviously seems that you know less. Don't you ever tell me to shut it again. It would produce further arguments and that is not what we want to turn this thread into. Or do we?

Slim did not ask. YOU are the only person who asked. PuNk went to Honor because there were too much people on WAR.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well PuNk and Andrew traded words so I offered to let him be on Honor, and we agreed to put him on Honor. Anyway, I thought this was resolved on MSN last night Ellis, why is there still arguing?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
To be honest, it doesn't matter what show you're put on. You have to cop it on the chin whether it's WAR or HONOR. As I said, Troy will be making a few decisions this week and could be changing the staff writing team which is something I don't exactly want because one has argued. It is disappointing it's most likely heading this way with someone being removed off staff.

I may not like PuNk because of what he says on the forum (At times he acts in an inappropriate way) but if I was to bring him on WAR, I'd treat him as a respected member of the forum like I do to everyone. He went to HONOR because we had too many singles, which is why I sent Awesome Miz to HONOR as well because I noticed they lacked a few single wrestlers.

That's why some went to HONOR, I also sent Slim there because we've got enough good TT'rs on WAR, Honor needed some and we had to be fair and balance the roster.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay. This is enough. For the past few days I have sat back and watched all of this. I think some of you forget, well, I forgot too, but according to Troy, I am a position of Power in the CWF. And this has gone WAYYY to far.

Ellis, you know we're cool man, but seriously, just take a lose. As stated before, there was nothing special at all about that match, so honestly, who freaking cared if you won or lost. I can bet you that over half the people didn't give a shit, or even read that match. It's nothing. The point of that match was for you to TT, and have fun. It's not about "Oh my God, I have to win!" No. If I'm correct, I'm something like 0-7 here in the CWF. I don't think I've ever won a match, and do I complain? No. I just like to write as a character, and TT. So please, stop this. You are a valued member of the CWF, and this is NOT something I expect from you.

Now on to the claimed "screwing." Matches are usually up to the writer. Not the owner(s), not the head writers, but who ever is slated to write that match, unless other wise told. So it comes down to the writer. If he though that you lost, then you lost. Big deal. Look forward to next week. Some people find some types of TT's better then the other. It's not about how many times, or how many words you posted. I'd give a win to person who posted less, if I thought his overall presentation was better.

Now to the draft portion of the show. Rock is right. The Draft was a private, and mutual agreement between me and Andrew. I think I only requested that 2 guys go to Honor. Aniking, Slim, and PuNk have all been sent to Honor, because like Andrew said, me and Dredson needed some strong singles stars. We had to use some tag team stars for the first week. I talked to Andrew about this, and he gave it to me. Simple.

After school, work, and rehearsals, I hate to come on here to see some little kid crying about stuff. It's the last thing I need, and I won't have it in the CWF. This thread was made for Troy to announce what was going on, NOT as a place of more argument. So please, stop it right now. You're only digging your hole deeper. If you have a problem, my PM box is always open, and I'll try to get back to you. Because contrary to popular belief, this E-fed is about the last priority in my life.

Thank you.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
/\/\/\ Fucking thank you Tap. That's what I've been trying to say.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If rep points were allowed here, I'd give all my damn rep to Tap.

Well spoken bro.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Okay. This is enough. For the past few days I have sat back and watched all of this. I think some of you forget, well, I forgot too, but according to Troy, I am a position of Power in the CWF. And this has gone WAYYY to far.

Ellis, you know we're cool man, but seriously, just take a lose. As stated before, there was nothing special at all about that match, so honestly, who freaking cared if you won or lost. I can bet you that over half the people didn't give a shit, or even read that match. It's nothing. The point of that match was for you to TT, and have fun. It's not about "Oh my God, I have to win!" No. If I'm correct, I'm something like 0-7 here in the CWF. I don't think I've ever won a match, and do I complain? No. I just like to write as a character, and TT. So please, stop this. You are a valued member of the CWF, and this is NOT something I expect from you.

Now on to the claimed "screwing." Matches are usually up to the writer. Not the owner(s), not the head writers, but who ever is slated to write that match, unless other wise told. So it comes down to the writer. If he though that you lost, then you lost. Big deal. Look forward to next week. Some people find some types of TT's better then the other. It's not about how many times, or how many words you posted. I'd give a win to person who posted less, if I thought his overall presentation was better.

Now to the draft portion of the show. Rock is right. The Draft was a private, and mutual agreement between me and Andrew. I think I only requested that 2 guys go to Honor. Aniking, Slim, and PuNk have all been sent to Honor, because like Andrew said, me and Dredson needed some strong singles stars. We had to use some tag team stars for the first week. I talked to Andrew about this, and he gave it to me. Simple.

After school, work, and rehearsals, I hate to come on here to see some little kid crying about stuff. It's the last thing I need, and I won't have it in the CWF. This thread was made for Troy to announce what was going on, NOT as a place of more argument. So please, stop it right now. You're only digging your hole deeper. If you have a problem, my PM box is always open, and I'll try to get back to you. Because contrary to popular belief, this E-fed is about the last priority in my life.

Thank you.

Tbfh, any match I waste time TTing for is important to me. I don't do all of it for nothing. 10 people stated I won. Hoov did not.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Well then you're e-fedding for all the wrong reasons Ellis.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No, I do it for enjoyment but it pisses me off when people make stupid, wrong decisions.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
You may think it was the wrong decision but it is up to the writer to decide who wins. Stop complaining about a loss because all it is is a loss.

Plus can't you see that if you won then you and Andrew would have been guilty of match-fixing? Surely you can see that.

Also if someone doesnt want to be on a brand because of a writer or if they don't want matches written by certain writers then they don't get special privileges. They don't get traded and if they complain they can simply leave CWF. This is the problem caused by ETW and UCW where so many people think that they are e-fed veterans and think that they deserve special treatment. They don't get to boss around the writers and the owners and they can simply appreciate that there is a fed open for them. They are the ones that cause issues, notice how it is never new people, and I will not have people traded simply to stay away from a writer. All writers are fair and if they aren't then they will simply be removed as a writer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.