• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Unfortunately I won't be online until Wednesday so I cannot do any matches sorry about that.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Can someone cover me? Won't be home until Thursday.

Killz

Reaction score
Sure bro, sorry I didn't reply sooner, was out of town for a couple days. I'll do my 1st class trial then, EoR has the other. I'll cover Andrews match and then if Hoov can do his and perhaps the other one that wasn't decided between Andrew and himself?

Lemme know Hoov :)

Killz

Reaction score
Bronzy is taking face Jericho.

Rev is in as face Kofi Kingston I believe.

Guano is in as Ziggler. Hoov dealt with that admirably. Could you put his promo in the show thread to use for this week Hoov?

Lubaninho wanted Orton, he's taken, hoping he'll get back to me with someone else.

Hoping to get a roster thread up and sorted later today.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Yeah, I can do Shark Boy/Triple H too. From the looks of things, it's gonna be a squash.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Triple H vs. Shark Boy

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

1537131_o.gif

“The King of Kingsâ€￾ Triple H comes down to a mixed reaction, but mainly cheers. He walks down the ramp with a water bottle in hand. He climbs onto the apron and spits water out into the crowd as usual.

JR: “The Gameâ€￾ Triple H. 13-Time World Champion. This man is the “Cerebral Assassinâ€￾ that is for sure! Shark Boy has his work cut out for him here tonight.

King: Who's Shark Boy?

JR: His opponent tonight, King!

JR: Oh, I thought that was some kid's movie character.

Triple H gets into the ring and awaits Shark Boy.

GIVE ME A SHELL YEAH!

Shark Boy's theme hits as Triple H waits patiently for him. After a while, Shark Boy doesn't emerge from the back. The fans and Triple H become confused.

King: Shark Boy must have chickened out!

JR: It looks like that is the case, King!

All of a sudden, Shark Boy emerges from the crowd and slides in right behind Triple H. He then grabs Triple H in a rolling pinning predicament. The referee, who rung the bell as he entered the ring, makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

Triple H barely kicked out of that roll-up. Triple H gets back to his feet as does Shark Boy and the two begin exchanging right hands. Triple H gets the upper hand and sends Shark Boy against the ropes. Shark Boy then catches Triple H in a Lou Thesz Press and begins to pound away at Triple H. Shark Boy gets off of him and yells out “OH SHELL YEAH!â€￾

JR: It looks like “The Gameâ€￾ is off his game, so to speak!

King: Shark Boy is really taking it to Triple H here!

Shark Boy retrieves Triple H and goes for a Chummer but, as he does, Triple H reverses and shoves Shark Boy away. As Shark Boy turns around to attack, Triple H nails a big spinebuster.

JR: And Triple H with that Arn Anderson-like spinebuster. This one could be over.

Triple H goes for a cover.

KICK OUT!

Shark Boy kicks out. Triple H gets up and starts arguing with the referee and, as he does, this allows Shark Boy enough time to make it to his feet. As Triple H turns around, Shark Boy catches him with a Chummer.

JR: Chummer! Shark Boy hit the Chummer.

King: Does it hurt you to call that the Chummer, JR?

JR: Kind of, yeah.

Shark Boy recovers and makes the pin.

3!!

YOUR WINNER @ 6:54 SHARK BOY!!!!

sharkboy2.jpg

King: Oh my God! Shark Boy beat Triple H!!

JR: Definitely a shocker, King!

Shark Boy rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back as Triple H is looking like he's just seen a ghost. He gets to his feet and looks out towards Shark Boy and lets out a yell

3sGl.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Dolph Ziggler (Guano) Promo

Vickie Guerrero: Ladies and Gentleman I have a very important announcement for Championship Wrestling Federation and I think you'll like this announcement very much, I know that I for one am excited.

Vickie Guerrero gets interrupted, as the fans start to boo heavily on Vickie and start getting on Vickie's nerves.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me...

The crowd interrupts Vickie Guerrero once again, as Vickie finally bursts out in anger.

Vickie Guerrero: I SAID EXCUSE ME!

Once again Vickie gets some major heat from the crowd, as she stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Vickie Guerrero: Allow me to introduce, the newest acquisition to Championship Wrestling Federation... Dolph Ziggler!

The crowd erupts in anger, as boo's echo throughout the arena.

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]
Plays throughout the arena, as the crowd erupts with some major heat towards Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler appears on the stage and slowly makes me was down the ramp, as he gives a small grin. Dolph makes me way towards the ring, as he climbs up the steel steps and steps though the second rope and gets a microphone from one of the announcers.

Dolph Ziggler: Thanks for the wonderful introduction Vickie, but allow me to introduce myself to these slack jawed hicks.

The fans react with the Stone Cold "What"

dolph-ziggler-wwe-16541362-620-308.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: My name is Dolph Ziggler and I have just increased not only the standards, but the quality of this show, because you're witnessing the true definition of perfection So, I suggest you and the entire locker room in the back take notice, because Dolph Ziggler has arrived and won't be going anywhere for a very long time to come.

The crowd interrupts Dolph Ziggler, as boo's echo throughout the arena, as Ziggler just stands in the ring waiting for them to quiet down.

Dolph Ziggler: Can you blame me for being this arrogant? I am the total package when it comes right down to it, the body sculpted out of stone, movie star good looks, the charming charisma, and the athletic ability of a champion.

The crowd starts to chant, "You Suck" throughout the arena.

Dolph Ziggler: I'm the complete opposite, because I wasn't born a loser like everybody in attendance. I was born to be a winner and have always been a winner at everything I've attempted, because there is nobody on this planet that is better then me. So, I suggest you start giving me the respect I deserve, because you'll be my name for quite sometime to come.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Kane vs. Orton vs. Cena vs. Taker

The scene opens on Randy Orton and The Undertaker laid out backstage. EMT's are checking on the condition of these two men.

JR: Oh my God, King! Randy Orton and The Undertaker are out cold.

King: I'm almost willing to bet it was either Kane or John Cena taking them out of the equation.

Then, almost as a premonition, Kane appears from the shadows with a lead pipe in hand . As EMT's are tending to Orton and Taker, Kane laughs and starts heading to the ring.

--------------COMMERCIAL BREAK----------------------------------------------

Kane_1_-_Titantron__WWF_.gif

We come back from commercial break to “The Big Red Machineâ€￾ Kane making his way down the ramp for his match. He steps into the ring, lifts his arms high into the air and thrusts them downward, setting off huge pyrotechnics in each ring corner.

0.jpg

JR: No matter how many times I set through that, it still gives me goosebumps.

King: I know what you mean JR!

JR: Well this next match was SUPPOSED to be a fatal 4 way match for the vacated CWF Intercontinental Championship but that now has been changed with the sudden attack on both Randy Orton and The Undertaker. It is now a one-on-one match between Kane and John Cena.

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE UNTOUCHABLE?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

“I Need a Doctorâ€￾ by Dr. Dre and Eminem hits the PA as the fans continue to boo loudly for “The Doctor of Thuganomicsâ€￾ John Cena. He comes down with a serious business look on his face. He sprints to the ring and begins to brawl with the big man.

JR: And John Cena wasting no time going after “The Big Red Machineâ€￾.

Cena and Kane exchange right hands until Kane grabs Cena by the throat and hurls him into a corner. Kane begins to hammer away and Cena with a combination of right hands and elbow shots. Cena finally falls to the mat in the corner. Kane begins to choke Cena out with his boot. The referee begins a 5-count and Kane stops at 4 ½. Kane raises Cena to his feet and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Kane then goes for a big body splash to Cena but Cena moves out of the way and Kane rams right into the turnbuckle. Cena then gets a school boy roll-up on Kane.

KICK OUT!

Kane kicks out with tremendous force. Cena then goes back on the attack by hammering away on Kane. Kane then grabs Cena by the throat and makes his way to his feet, still with his hand around Cena's throat. Kane lifts Cena up into a chokeslam but Cena begins to elbow Kane in the head until Kane releases his hold. Cena runs against the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle but the big man only stumbles back. Cena then hits another shoulder tackle but again, Kane does not go down. Cena goes for one more and, as Kane tries to connect with a clothesline, Cena ducks and comes back with a third shoulder tackle, this time knocking the big man down.

King: Third time's a charm, JR!

JR: Impressive by John Cena. Let's see if he can capitalize here.

Cena looks down at Kane. Cena then gives him the “You Can't See Meâ€￾ taunt and goes for a Five Knuckle Shuffle. As Cena reaches Kane and is about to connect, Kane sits up and Cena looks like he's seen a ghost. Cena then kicks Kane in the head and sends him to the mat again and Cena then connects with his Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena goes for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Cena cannot believe his eyes. Cena gets off the mat and rushes over to one of the corners and begins to take one of the turnbuckle pads off. The referee sees this and stops Cena. The referee is putting the pad back on as Cena pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his pocket. As Kane makes it back up to his feet, Cena connects with a right hand while wearing the brass knuckles. Cena makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

King: What?! Kane kicked out after being hit with brass knuckles?!

JR: Kane is no ordinary human being. He is a monster.

Cena is pulling at his hair in disbelief. He begins to argue with the referee that the count was too slow. As he does, Kane sits up and walks right up to Cena. As Cena turns around, Kane grabs Cena and goes for a Tombstone. As Cena is on Kane's shoulders, Cena wiggles his way off and ends up behind Kane. He then connects with a spinout powerbomb. Cena decides to pin Kane but Kane immediately sits right up.

King: Good God! What will it take to put this monster away?

JR: Everything and the kitchen sink, King.

Cena goes to attack Cena when Kane gets to his feet but Kane connects with a big boot. Kane goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Kane grabs Cena by the head and begins to pick him up but Cena is playing possum and gets a cradle pin on the monster.

KICK OUT!

Cena and Kane make it back to their feet at the same time. Kane goes to grab Cena by the throat but, as he extends his arm, Cena takes advantage and quickly sets up and hits an F-U on the Big Red Machine.

JR: John Cena just hit the F-U on The Big Red Machine!

King: Is this it?

3!!!

YOUR WINNER @ 11:32 AND NEW CWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, JOHN CENA!!!

3265.jpg

John Cena is awarded his newly-won IC Title and is celebrating when Kane makes it to his feet, grabs Cena, and nails a Tombstone on the Doctor of Thuganomics. Kane grabs the IC Title and lays it across Cena's body. Kane walks out of the arena as we head to a commercial break.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
The Rock promo

We come back from commercial break to a hot arena. The crowd is going wild. All of a sudden, the air becomes electrifying.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

That infamous guitar riff hits as “The People's Champ” The Rock comes out to a standing ovation.

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He looks out to the crowd as they are going absolutely insane. He begins to walk down the ramp at a steady pace.

JR: Oh My God, King! It's The Rock!

King: The Rock! I love The Rock! This night just keeps getting better and better!

The Rock stops just short of the ring and takes another look around as he can feel the electricity in the air.

rock-4.jpg

The Rock climbs onto the apron and scales the turnbuckle and salute his legion of fans here in attendance. He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone. The Rock waits for the excitement in the air to die down a bit before beginning.

The Rock: FINALLY!

The crowd lights up once again as The Rock continues.

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to San Antonio! The Rock knows this is Wednesday Night WAR, The Rock's show. The CWF is making a comeback. The Rock can feel the electricity in the air. The Rock can sense the excitement all around. But, one thing The Rock has got on his mind, is The Rock was left off the card this week.

The crowd begins to boo at management's bad decision in not booking The Rock.

Dwayne_Johnson_Feb15newsnea.jpg

The Rock: That's OK, that's OK, because The Rock, he doesn't need to be given anything. The Rock has never been handed anything on a silver platter. Everything The Rock has done, everything that The Rock has won, The Rock has done it all by himself. So, The Rock says, It Doesn't Matter if I have a match tonight. The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our World Champion works part-time at the Taco Bell. And The Rock says It Doesn't Matter if our General Managers each week are gonna be jabronies who wouldn't know the first thing about being the General Manager. None of that matters because tonight The Rock is here, in front of the Millions.....

The crowd shouts back “AND MILLIONS!” at The Rock.

The Rock: And Millions of The Rock's fans. Alberto Del Rio, tonight, Vince McMahon, the supposed new owner of CWF, placed the CWF Championship Title Belt around your waist. The Rock has done many questionable things in the past. The Rock has done many despicable things in his career, but one thing The Rock has never done, and that is accepted a title belt that The Rock never won. So, Del Rio, let The Rock explain something to you. Right here and right now, in front of The Rock's fans, in The Rock's ring, on The Rock's show. The Rock is challenging YOU to put your pesos where your mouth is and face The Rock for the CWF Championship. And Alberto, You can come out here in fancy convertibles and BMW's, Hell, The Rock doesn't care what you drive. The Rock doesn't care that you have your own personal ring announcer. All The Rock cares about is whipping your monkey ass all over this ring and layin' the smack down on your candy ass and taking that CWF Title. And when you're laying on your back in this ring, the only sound you'll be hearing is the crowd chanting The Rock's name......

The crowd begins to chant “ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!” The Rock continues to pace around the ring while he talks.

The Rock: And this goes to any of you in that locker room. You can talk all the trash you want about The Rock. Call The Rock a Hollywood sell-out. Call The Rock a washed-up has-been. Just know that the buck stops here with The Rock and to anyone who wants to go ONE-on-ONE with The Great One, The Rock will take this boot, shine it up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up all your candy asses! Because The Rock is The Jabroni-Beating, LALALALALALALALALALALOW! Pie-Eating, Trail-Blazing, Eyebrow-Raising, Heart-Stopping, Elbow-Dropping, Here in San Antonio, Make all your monkey asses remember the Alamo! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALOW! WHAT THE ROCK.........IS COOKING?!

The Rock drops the microphone and heads to the back to a huge pop from the audience in the arena.

JR: The Rock has just publicly called out our CWF Champion Alberto Del Rio!

King: I wonder what Alberto Del Rio has to say about The Rock.

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
*Ding Ding Ding*

JR: It's time for JBL versus Christian! This match is going to be very interesting!

Lawler: I Think So JR!!!

Christian smirks as JBL points at him and screams at him "get out of America, you dirty Canadian!" before charging at Christian going for the Clothesline from Hell; Christian ducks underneath and in the same movement grabs JBL's Arm and turns him inside out with the Killswitch, the fans roar wildly as Christian makes a quick cover on JBL.

One...

JR: Blah God, what a counter by Christian in the first 20 seconds of the match!

Two...

Lawler: Ahahahaha! Very Interesting indeed JR!

Three...

*Ding Ding Ding*

-=Winner via Pinfall at 00:24: Christian=-

The fans erupt into cheers as Captain Charisma has his arm raised in victory; Christian looks down at the berated JBL, who just got beat in under a minute, Christian climbs the turnbuckle and gives a look out for his peeps as CWF goes elsewhere.

Killz

Reaction score
JR: So here we go, our second 10 minute time limit trial match!

King: Maybe this one will last the distance!

Finlay wants to lock up but the Miz instantly rakes the eyes and gets a telling off from the official. Miz brushes it off though and shoves Finlay into the corner front first. Finlay stops himself but turns into the patented clothesline the Miz has mastered into the corner over the years. Finlay stumbles to one knee and gets back to his feet in time to be clotheslined by the Miz. Miz stalks Finlay and hits the Skull Crushing Finale!

King: No way now…

The Miz looks super arrogant, the crowd are booing at the apparent lack of in-ring action they’ve seen on tonights show, and we look like we have a cover.

1…
2…

Finlay kicks out to a good pop and the Miz seems shocked the SCF didn’t put the toughest irish bastard around down. The Miz tries to drag Finlay to his feet but then some right hands of Finlay spark the crowd into life.

JR: Come on Finlay, give us something here…

Finlay seems to want to oblige, bursting upwards and getting a pretty effective looking head lock on the Miz but, suddenly, Finlay drops down behind Miz and gets a school boy!

1…
2…

Not quite yet! The Miz kicks out and backs off from Finlay who advances on him but takes a toe to the gut for his troubles. The Miz tries to hit a neckbreaker but Finlay shoves him off into the ropes. The Miz hits them front first and looks like he’s winded himself before he turns around and is hoisted up by Finlay to be hit with the CELTIC CROSS! Finlay with the cover!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner in 2:12 – FINLAY!

JR: Bah gawd he’s done it quick time as well and…

JR is cut off, as are Finlay’s celebrations, by a familiar voice and face up at the titantron.

Vince: Finlay! Good work, dealing with that snot nosed Miz. Now, everyone saw through my charade but yes, these 10 minute time limit matches WERE meant to test you. They clearly didn’t. They WERE also going some way to determine a contender to Alberto’s title and that…that they did. So, Finlay, next week you get to go one on one with Christian and the winner of that match will face Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship at our first pay-per-view!

Vince smiles as we go to commercial.

So we're 4 entrances and getting some motivation to actually piece together the final bits and then we're set for show 1! Woo!!

Killz

Reaction score
EoR, could you do a preview for next week please? I might not be back on till really late. I'll do it then if there isn't one but I could use a hand. Two matches already announced, Christian vs Finlay and Del Rio vs Rock (non-title) but just use your booking wits for the rest and let me know. Things are still pretty open in terms of booking direction right now.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Right, I'll get to on it a minute if it's not up already.

I've been bogged down in UCW writing atm... Haha I didn't realize how much hard work running two shows is! Anyways, I'll get right on it!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
If you want me to help with it, let me know man. I'm always here lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Preview: 11th May, 2011

Christian vs Finlay for #1 contendership to the World title. Killz or EoR
Del Rio vs The Rock Killz or EoR
- Rhodes/Ziggler vs. Miz/Shark Boy Hoov
- Triple H vs. Zack Ryder Hoov
Kane vs. Cena (If Kane wins, he gets a shot at the I.C at the PPV) Andrew

Doing this because nobody else has been on and I think it works booking wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.