CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well no one asked him to write it, I guess he wrote it because he just wanted to help me, nothing more, nothing less. And no one asked you to comment it, you're not even a part of staff so gtfo Lukáš.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ellis I just let you back in because you said you wanted to be more than just an emergency writer and now you leave immediately again!

Once again I am making big changes with CWF. It isn't working without a leader and every time I try to add one (Tapout, Chris Dresden) they unfortunately have to leave.

I am posting a thread in CWF asking for experienced writers that want to help run the fed because this fed needs some real leadership.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Who is still writing for CWF?

The amount of writer changes are too many to keep track of.

I want each person that still wants to write for CWF to please post in this thread saying that they are still a writer and also stating how many matches each week they can write.

This will help give me an indication of how many more writers CWF needs.

I am looking for new leaders because the current format isn't working so I am looking for a couple of new leaders and I want at least 4 writers on each brand.

Cheers

Troy

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Troy, I just gotta lot of shit on my plate. I did ask for a week off and boom I get booked in 2 matches need a promo, writing 2 then i got a PPV match. And as for Andrew, scroll up the thread, Derrick started off the fighting so don't even blame Lukas. Derrick, I covered a match for you, now its your turn sucka

awesome miz

Reaction score
Ah, once again, you are starting fighting. Andrew, what about strike huh? I thought you love striking people. Why riot is not up? When I posted the show just 2 hours after the show was supposed to, you was rude at me. Nice... For your effort andrew to once again write, no way, until I will hear about some real change around here....

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
You think too much of yourself. No one wants you here. I said, GTFO. Hopefully the staff password will be changed soon so wankers like you don't have access to the section.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I'm in. Also I'll keep headwriting Riot, this week it was impossible to have it on time due to the mayhem that has happened during the week. The fact that Dres helped me is awesome, I never asked him to cover me though, but still thanks man, I appreciate the help, just waiting for the main event to be written, I've got a lot of plans in store. But, as I said, yeah I'm in.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No one asked me to do any of this, I just decided to give Derrick a hand. I'm sorry that you guys are having issues but kindly leave me out of it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Me and Hoov are still here.

Literally it's just us writing WAR.

I'm thinking we might have to go back to one brands due to the fact we have lack of writers and for some reason Derrick and Awesome Miz won't work as a team.

I've offered this;

WAR
Andrew
Hoov
Awesome Miz

RIOT!
Derrick
SBS
Sam

Who ever else wants to write goes to RIOT first then WAR. That's how I saw it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Ellis I just let you back in because you said you wanted to be more than just an emergency writer and now you leave immediately again!

Once again I am making big changes with CWF. It isn't working without a leader and every time I try to add one (Tapout, Chris Dresden) they unfortunately have to leave.

I am posting a thread in CWF asking for experienced writers that want to help run the fed because this fed needs some real leadership.

I've tried to lead but it looks like I too have failed. I try and restore the brand only for people joining slowly killing it because they refuse to agree or even communicate the way I have.

You've seen my countless threads.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Fucking hell Lukas, seriously. You're pissing me off hardcore.

I've stated I cannot be around a computer, I check this on my phone and all I see is you fucking bitching like everybody else.

How about everyone stop fighting and fucking get the show up. 2 weeks in a row RIOT has been late.

I'm considering to make CWF back to one brand after Cyber Sunday which will have CWF Heavyweight vs. CWF Champion in an Undisputed Match.

I have said the two brand idea was the wrong idea and look, so many people are leaving and fighting because certain people cannot get along.

Lukas, I have no idea why you are blaming me. In all honesty, my strike given will be scrapping off RIOT altogether because it's done nothing but cause a fuckload of problems. Am I being a bitch? Yes. But it's only because I'm fucking sick and tired of the fighting.

I've lost every fucking friend irl this week due to a lot of shit, I had a funeral to attend to, I've had SO MUCH ON MY FUCKING PLATE I'm so close to SNAPPING.

I consider each and every one of you my friend but when you're going to backstab me and call me inappropriate names and bitch about how I work things around here then we've got a problem.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
With this being said.

I'll be speaking to Troy soon enough and I am really considering we go to one brand because this is just FUCKED up.

We got Cyber Sunday happening in just under two weeks and RIOT has been late twice in a row... How the fuck will this PPV go up, every match is booked and we're going ahead whether YOU like it or NOT!

Now Lukas, I gave you an opportunity to work with WAR. Therefore each brand has three writers.

WAR
Andrew
Hoov
Awesome Miz

RIOT!
Derrick
SBS
Sam

Now, if we can all stop fighting, CWF can be saved. The fighting and bitchiness is what's killing it, now let's all agree and stop fighting because this is hurting what I saved.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Andrew's opinion on CWF...

Many people consider me as the owner of this E-Fed (CWF),

After reading all the fighting and such that's happening, I've came to a conclusion that I might need Staff Members to verify and discuss about.

I believe strongly we need to restore ourselves to the one brand due to the fact RIOT / Honor has done nothing but cause problems for the Federation. I've tried my best to have everything stored, I've done my best including a Staff Chat, Plans etc, etc... In threads where nobody actually inputs anything. People have complained about the booking and such, who's fault is that? It might be a bit of myself, but then again... I want input from staff because when we discuss ideas, the show can be relevant. The HUGE problem is LATE SHOWS and it ALWAYS seems to happen lately.

Is it because I've given Derrick and Lukas the power to run RIOT? Is it because they've failed to put a show up on time and they both have disagreements?

Now, Lukas (Awesome Miz) has always delivered his matches to me, only once he didn't and explained that to me the day before. However, it's not just people giving matches, it's also people not doing matches. This week, I couldn't be of help because I've been busy with a few things but EVERY SINGLE WEEK I deliver, I write the matches, I put the shows up and ensure everything is on TIME.

This is how I'd like to see both brands surviving...

Either;

RIOT
SBS (Head Writer of RIOT)
Sam
Awesome Miz

WAR
Andrew (Co-Head Writer of WAR)
Hoov (Co-Head Writer of WAR)
Derrick

OR

RIOT
SBS (Head Writer of RIOT)
Sam
Derrick

WAR
Andrew (Co-Head Writer of WAR)
Hoov (Co-Head Writer of WAR)
Awesome Miz

EITHER WAY... I'M SELECTING SBS AS OUR NEW HEADWRITER FOR RIOT, THAT'S IF HE WANTS THE JOB.

Mind you Troy is looking to select but I see SBS as a candidate and a well trusted person, I've worked with him in UCW and CWA and we've worked well together. He's the only person who I feel is completely trustworthy and won't let me down.

Yes you guys may not agree with what I have said, but this is literally the only way CWF can SURVIVE. Without your help and restoring this E-Fed then it will crash, we don't want that... Now, can we all agree and get along? I AM BEGGING YOU ALL TO TRY SAVE CWF. I cannot let something that nearly died die again, after Hoov and I have done so much work to this. After I've given you guys opportunity to write for this wonderful E-Fed, yes there are going to be fights and such, but we need to restore as quick as possible and get moving.

Cyber Sunday is just around the corner, I'd like us all to come to an agreement in the next 2-3 days at least. Reply as quick as possible therefore Troy can see the fact we've came to an agreement and the fact we can ACTUALLY work as a TEAM. There is no I in TEAM, we all work together and save this.

Have we reached to an agreement?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
So literally everyone has seen it, why no response?

Status
Not open for further replies.