CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
BRONZY - You're to add Scott Hall coming out in the Regal/HHH match.

Find a way for Hall to attack Regal after match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Next week WAR plans:

Kurt Angle vs. Jericho (Killz vs. Bronzy)
Sting vs. Cody Rhodes (SBS vs. Prodigy)
Sheamus vs. CM Punk (Lub vs. Derrick)
Batista vs. Edge* (Lewb vs. BRMP)
T-Pipe vs. MVP & Bully Ray (Ellis vs. Albo)
Scott Hall & HHH vs. Cena & Regal (Bully D & Albo vs. PegKid & Ellis)

Promos:
Matt Hardy - Feeling absolutely left by Management, he says he will take someone out and make sure their his opponent at Cyber Sunday.

Sheamus - On missing out his chance for the #1 Contender's Match. He says he has honor and pride for the company, where next for him?

Kurt Angle - He is back on WAR, what will he have to say... Where has he been for the past two months?

Jim Connelly - Has promised one or two matches will be announced at least on WAR, what matches will they be for this stacked card?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
So...

I expect matches here before WAR...

I'm going to get started on mine now

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;hpJEKaavGdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJEKaavGdY[/video]

As the theme of Chris Jericho blasts through the PA, boos accompany it. The World Heavyweight Champion emerges from behind the curtain as the reaction now intensifies tenfold. Jericho smirks to himself as he strolls down the ramp with incomparable swagger, looking quite pleased with himself. However, the smirk fades and the scowl returns, Jericho now focused on the task at hand, and that task is sending Finlay home with nothing.

Jericho keeps the title hefted over his shoulder as he climbs the steel steps as he waits for Finlay.

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to cheers from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in as the crowd bursts out in the loudest 'Finlay' chant ever heard.

Booker T: Listen to dat crowd man! They all lovin' Finlay 'ere!

Jim Ross: I gotta admit, he's a hard worker and I'd love to see him beat Chris Jericho tonight.

The bell rings as they quickly lock up in the middle of the ring, Finlay gains the upper hand breaking the lock before using a wristlock followed by a hammerlock. Finlay pushes Jericho away as Jericho turns around and looks at him as Finlay laughs. Jericho charges at Finlay as Finlay ends up with a drop toe hold on Jericho as Jericho faceplants the mat. Finlay grabs Jericho's left leg and places it in a submission hold but Jericho manages to roll around before kicking Finlay in the stomach as Finlay stumbles a few steps back, Jericho quickly gets up with an arm-drag before turning Finlay around to his feet as Jericho lifts Finlay up in a vertical suplex as he quickly drops him to the mat. Jericho goes for the cover.

KICK OUT!

Jericho then rushes to the ropes where he jumps onto the second ropes as he performs a lionsault but Finlay gets to his feet and manages to catch Jericho mid-air with a Japanese arm-drag, Jericho falls to the mat as he gets up as he hits the ropes as he bounces back. Finlay grabs him from behind before a reverse suplex is performed. Finlay then walks to the corner turnbuckle where he gets onto the second rope and leaps off with a leg drop. Finlay then makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: What a match we've got here for the World Heavyweight Championship! Right here on WAR!

Finlay then grabs Jericho and raises him up to his feet, Finlay then goes for an Irish-whip but Jericho quickly counters with a knee to Finlay's chest before connecting with a DDT. Jericho then rushes to the ropes and leaps off the second ropes with a lionsault, Jericho connects as he awaits for Finlay to get to his feet. Finlay gets up as Jericho looks for a Codebreaker but Finlay catches him as Finlay places him in a muscle-buster position before spinning him around with a huge spinning powerslam!

Jim Ross: What an unique move there by Finlay!

Finlay then looks for the pinfall.

Jericho legs on ropes!

Booker T: You've got to be kidding me!

Finlay then looks to lock in the Celtic Knot but Jericho rolls over and rolls Finlay up in a schoolboy while his feet is on the bottom ropes.

The referee sees it and tells Jericho off. Jericho begins arguing with the referee as Hornswoggle hops up on the apron to give Finlay a Shillelagh but the referee turns around and sees that. As he tells Hornswoggle to step off, Jericho hits a low-blow on Finlay before connecting with a Codebreaker. Jericho goes for the pin as Hornswoggle is still distracting, the referee then bans Hornswoggle from the ringside. The referee then turns around.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: Jericho could have had that if the referee paid attention.

Jericho then argues with the referee once again claiming it was a three count, the referee says it was two. Jericho pushes the referee and the referee says he will disqualify him if that's the case. Jericho smiles and pushes the referee once again as the referee rings the bell.

Winner by Disqualification, Finlay... Still your CWF Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Booker T:
NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIS!

The crowd boo's absolutely heavily here, Finlay is pissed off as he grabs Jericho and connects with the Celtic Cross. Finlay looks absolutely furious and sad, he slides out of the ring as he grabs a chair but Bret Hart makes his way down quickly enough.

Bret Hart: Stop right there guys... Chris, you did this on purpose and I won't allow it. This match is going to restart and it's a No Disqualification Match!

Finlay slides into the ring with the chair but Jericho is already back up on his feet as Finlay goes to hit Jericho with the chair, Jericho blocks and jumps up connecting with a Codebreaker as Finlay crashes into the chair. Finlay looks knocked out cold, Jericho then makes the pin.

KICK OUT!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! HOW DID HE MANAGE THAT?

The crowd extremely shocked Finlay has just kicked out. Jericho grabs Finlay and places him in an Argentine Rack, Jericho then drops to his knees as he drops Finlay. Jericho then slaps on the Walls of Jericho.

Booker T: Damn dawg, this gon' be over!

Finlay is struggling as Hornswoggle is by the entrance ramp as he holds up a a four clover-leaf. Finlay sees it and flips over before rolling Jericho in a schoolboy pin.

Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Champion, Finlay!

Finlay cannot believe his eyes, he gets up as he is quite emotional. Jericho looks absolutely furious as the referee tells him to leave, Jericho looks to attack but Finlay quickly kicks Jericho in the stomach before connecting with a DDT. Finlay grabs his Shillelagh just in case as the crowd get to their feet and cheer for Finlay.
Finlay-WWE-Superstar-6.jpg

Jim Ross: What a well deserved win, the championship is now vacated.

Booker T: He deserved it, what a great win!

Bret Hart gets on the microphone.

Bret Hart: Congratulations Finlay on winning. We, CWF will miss you and we are thankful we had a hard working man like yourself in this business.

Jericho slides out of the ring and grabs a microphone and cuts Hart off.

Chris Jericho: Seeing that I lost... I have a rematch clause, I want to use it right now and Bret. If you don't... I'll be more than happy to speak to Jim Connelly about it.

Bret interrupts.

Bret Hart: I'm not going to do that, I already stated that you'll be contending it at Cyber Sunday. So... you're just going to have to wait until then!

Jim Connelly pops up on the titantron.

Jim Ross: This isn't looking good at all...
Jim-Connelly.jpg

Jim Connelly: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, now Bret... I am the owner of CWF. Jericho wants his rematch clause... He'll have it right now. Everybody is banned from ringside, there are no rules in this match. Only a referee must be around for the three count, we're having an UNSANCTIONED MATCH for the World Heavyweight Championship and that begins right now!

Jericho sneakily slides into the ring as he picks up Finlay's Shillelagh, he grabs Finlay and turns him around before clocking him and following it up with a huge Codebreaker. Jericho goes for the cover.

Winner and NEW CWF Heavyweight Championship, CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho slides out of the ring as he heads up the entrance ramp.

Booker T: DID YOU JUST SEE DAT?

Jim Ross: Unfortunately I did... Chris Jericho is our champion once again.

The crowd boo's heavily as Bret Hart looks extremely pissed off as he walks towards backstage, Finlay is still down and out. The scene finishes with Jericho holding up the Championship up high as the screen fades.

Chris-Jericho-wins-World-Heavyweight-Champion8.JPG

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Have any members from TWC joined the fed?

Might be an idea to post a welcome thread in the main section of CWF welcoming all the TWC members, encouraging them to join the fed.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Cool.

Might be an idea to post a welcome thread in the main section of CWF welcoming all the TWC members, encouraging them to join the fed. I am sure that at least half a dozen would be interested in joining.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The arena is silent. Perhaps a little too silent. There’s been a prolonged period of, well, nothing much going on before suddenly the lights go down. Red lights flit around the arena before coming to rest on the stage area as eerie sirens begin to sound.

[video=youtube;d13h1-xIKtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d13h1-xIKtw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Finally the CWF fans recognise the theme and pop for the figure of Kurt Angle rising from beneath the stage, American flag draped over his shoulders. He throws it off with a roar and pyro before he escapes the smoke left from the ‘technics. In wrestling gear to show off his physique, Angle strides to the ring, clapping hands with just one or two of the younger fans in attendance. Angle climbs between the ropes with his microphone and addresses the crowd.

Angle_6195_13_280x_1268837a.jpg

Angle: Thanks, thanks a lot. It’s been a little while and I just want to say…IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK, YEAH!

Arms outstretched Kurt spins in circles for a few seconds before coming to rest with an off-mic ‘WOO!’

Man that felt good. More to the point I feel good. My body has been on a bit of a downward turn for the last couple of years but I can say hand on my heart at this moment…I feel better than I’ve felt in a long long time.

The crowd cheer for the positive vibes.

Now what some of you may not know is I’ve been waiting in the wings for a week or two now just waiting to get back out here. They said “Kurt do ya want video packages?†I said no. They said “Kurt we’ll book you wherever you want, you want top of the card, you want bottom of the card, you want the champ? Go get him.†I said no. I said don’t promote this, don’t give me what I want because I’m Kurt freakin’ Angle, I said let the fans decide. I said let the fans tell management when they’re ready to see Kurt Angle tear it up with the best of them again.

The crowd pops as they tend to when they believe their reactions have more than a 5% bearing on most booking decisions.

I’m back to work my way from the bottom, to the top. I want you to throw anyone and everyone at me because there’s one thing this company has been missing since it began. Do you want to know what that thing is? It’s not the 3 I’s, it’s not hustle, royalties and…whatever…it’s a ‘won the gold medal with a broken neck’, one in a million, best in the business, world champion, Kurt Angle!

Angle drops the microphone and spins again, a grin across his face as he's clearly happy to be back in the ring.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Justin Roberts: This match is a number one contenders match, the winner will be facing the CWF Heavyweight Champion or Chris Jericho at Cyber Sunday.

"LOOK IN MY EYES!"

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg[/video]

normal_0003.jpg

To an enormous roar, no one other than CM Punk comes from the back in his already classic Best In The World T-Shirt as he makes his way down the ring, CM Punk then walks to the commentary area as he takes a seat waiting for his opponents.

These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;-8gjOL4RDzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gjOL4RDzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

remake of Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013%7E14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant before looking at CM Punk as...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off as everyone waits for the last opponent to come out, Batista.

The War buzz has rolled right into Madison Square Garden, home of former owner Tazz! And New York is hyped for the episode of War to come. With a championship match, and a number one contender shot at stake, if the title stays with the company of course. The first person the New York CWF faithful get to see is....

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring as CM Punk grabs a microphone.

CM Punk: I'm idle...

CM Punk remains in his commentary seat as Sheamus, Batista and Edge look at each other.

The bell rings as Sheamus quickly goes after Edge before hitting him with a few right hands, Batista stands by the corner as he watches Sheamus and Edge go at it. Batista looks at CM Punk who seems relaxed. Edge then gains an upper-hand on Sheamus by sending him to the corner turnbuckle. Batista finds an advantage here as he charges at Sheamus with a thunderous clothesline. Edge then grabs Batista from behind before connecting with an Edgecution. Edge goes for the pin but Sheamus quickly breaks up the pinfall as Sheamus grabs Edge before kicking him in the stomach before doing a discus punch. Batista gets to his feet and grabs Sheamus and connects with a Spinebuster. Batista then goes and makes the cover.

KICK OUT!

CM Punk: You know, these three guys are really trying their best and here I am... waiting for the perfect opportunity. They'll eventually lose energy, just watch and see.

As Edge gets to his feet, Batista then irish-whips him to the ropes as Edge springs off, Batista looks for a clothesline but Edge ducks as he gets to the other ropes as CM Punk quickly rushes out and grabs Edge's feet before sliding him out of the ring. CM Punk then grabs Edge before doing a suplex. Sheamus gets to his feet as Batista grabs him but Sheamus quickly punches Batista before sending him over the top rope as Batista crashes into CM Punk and Edge both on the outside. Sheamus then walks to the ropes as Batista, CM Punk and Batista are all getting to their feet. Sheamus then jumps over the top rope for a Shoulderblock but Edge spears him mid-air as Sheamus crashes into the apron. Batista then grabs Edge and throws him to the barricades as CM Punk grabs Batista from behind before lifting Batista to CM's Shoulders, Batista then elbows CM Punk in the jaw as Batista backslides off CM Punk before charging into CM Punk as he hits his back on the apron. Batista repeats two more times before grabbing CM Punk and preparing to set up the Batista Bomb. While Batista sets this up, Edge gets to his feet and spears Batista as CM Punk manages to land on his feet. CM Punk grabs Sheamus and slides him into the ring looking for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

Jim Ross: Everything's happening so fast, I can barely keep up!

CM Punk then grabs Sheamus and lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with the Go To Sleep, While this is performed Edge has slid into the ring. CM Punk thinks he's all alone as he looks for a pin on Sheamus but Edge sneakily from behind rolls CM Punk in a schoolboy.

KICK OUT!

Edge gets to his feet as he kicks CM Punk in the stomach as Edge then looks for a sharpshooter and locks it in. While Sheamus is knocked out cold, CM Punk is struggling to escape. Batista slowly gets back into the ring as he then kicks Edge in the head as Edge lets go of the sharpshooter. Edge gets to his feet as he Irish-whips Batista to the corner turnbuckle as Batista hits the corner turnbuckle hard as he stumbles across to the middle of the ring, Edge then moves back as he goes for a Spear but Batista moves out of the way as Edge goes straight into the corner turnbuckle hitting his shoulder on the steel post. As Edge gets back to his feet, CM Punk quickly grabs Edge setting up the Go To Sleep but Batista sees the advantage as he spears CM Punk as Edge goes through the second and bottom rope out of the ring as Batista goes for the pinfall.

Your winner and NEW Number One Contender, BATISTA!

Jim Ross:
Batista's won! What a great match, it could have gone to anybody then!
wwe-smackdown08-batista_1213040714.jpg

As the match finishes, we see Bret Hart on the titantron.

Bret_Hart_467460a.jpg

Bret Hart: Congratulations Batista, mind you everybody put their best on today and I was pleased with what I saw. With CM Punk, Sheamus and Edge being unsuccessful... Those three will face off at Cyber Sunday in a Triple Threat, the winner will then become the NEW Number One Contender to the CWF Heavyweight Championship possibly facing Batista or Jericho. I wish you three the best of luck!

Booker T: Dat match gon' be a real good one, Jericho and Batista and dat triple threat!

We then go to commercial.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We return from commercial as Mattitude are already in the ring.

'ONE OK ROCK - Liar' begins playing as the crowd boo's knowing it's Masters of Perfection... Ziggler and Rey make their way down the entrance ramp as they look at Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore, they slide into the ring as the bell sounds.

- Ding Ding Ding -

The match begins with Rey Mysterio and Shannon Moore in the ring, instantly Ziggler runs into the ring and knocks Hardy off the apron. The referee looks at Hardy who's on the ground, Ziggler sees the opportunity to low-blow Moore while the referee doesn't look, Rey then dropkicks Moore from behind sending him to the second ropes as Rey connects with the 619 as Rey then does a Springboard headbutt dive as he makes the pin.

Winner by pinfall, Masters of Perfection!

Jim Ross: Masters of Perfection cheated early and got the pin here.... Such a short match and I'm really starting to worry for Mattitude here.

Masters of Perfection head up towards backstage as Mattitude soon follow, we cut to a backstage segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
he fans in attendence are waiting patiently for something amazing to happen inside the CWF arena, when a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as it seems a man that could produce something amazing seems to be coming out. Everyone looks towards the stage as the arena starts to flash green and purple.

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. The crowd aren't waiting long as The Game, Triple H strides out from the back, looking towards his feet as the fans are going crazy. Triple H lifts his head, looks out into the crowd with a massive smile on his face, rubbing and patting his stomach as he motions to the back. The crowd are looking towards the curtain again as Stephanie McMahon walks out behind him. Stephanie walks out, towards her man as they embrace in the middle of the ramp with massive smiles across their face.

13.jpg

They look towards the ring, as they start to make their way down the ramp. Hand in hand as all the fans go crazy for McMahon-Helmsleys, bending over the side to try and get a high five but both have changed to a focus look and don't take their eyes off the ring as they reach the end of the ramp. Triple H climbs up onto the apron, opening the ropes for his wife who climbs up the steel steps and through the ropes.

[video=youtube;kSumn6_Mxbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

William Regal’s theme song plays over the PA system much to the crowds dislike. Regal comes out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. He walks down the entrance ramp and once at the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron before entering the ring.

william-regal-pide-una-oportunidad.jpg

- Ding Ding Ding -

Regal and HHH lock up in the middle of the ring as HHH pushes Regal as he falls back. HHH then quickly walks over to Regal as Regal does a drop toe hold sending HHH to the corner turnbuckle as HHH hits his head on the second ropes. Regal then slides to the right before getting behind HHH and connecting with a belly-to-back suplex. Regal then gets to his feet as he bounces off the ropes and comes back towards HHH with a leg drop which connects. Regal then goes for a pinfall.

KICK OUT!

HHH gets to his feet quickly as Regal looks for a clothesline but HHH ducks as Regal turns around as HHH then connects with a DDT. HHH then goes to the top rope as Regal gets up as HHH looks for a clothesline but Regal blocks it as Regal then grabs HHH in a double-underhook position but HHH quickly counters before flipping Regal over his head as Regal goes back to the mat. HHH then performs a knee drop as HHH then gets Regal to his feet as HHH then does a spinebuster, Regal slowly gets up as HHH then kicks Regal in the abdomen before performing the pedigree which connects.

Jim Ross: HHH proving why he wants that Hardcore Championship so much!

Winner by pinfall, Triple H!

We are then cut to a backstage segment.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Once again, I continue to get bailed out on certain matches.

I had to do WAR all by myself, you should thank me.

SBS

Reaction score
That sucks dude. That really sucks. Thanks Andrew I'll be sure to mention that in the comments. You need anything else?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2