CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We have a Staff Chat which we put inputs and ideas on storylines and such, feel free to.

You'll most likely do a match a week or so, that way the show can flow and not be late :)

SBS

Reaction score
Ok if I may put my input in here. I beg you guys to make the show Friday! Reason being, you run late on a Saturday you start messing with getting the PPV up and trust me heads will roll if I know Andrew lol. But seriously, friday's would work much better overall as it would give you the ability to have a late show every once in a while. And if it goes up Saturday morning its not a big deal, but as writers and from everything i've done and been told the PPV is the holy grail of e-fedding. You can't mess with it and until this fed is able to run smoothly Saturday's would be a bad bad day to do. But you don't have to take the advice of an old guy like me, just my opinion. Hope I helped.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
^ Exactly right SBS.

That's why with the writers we got now, we shouldn't be having late shows.

We'll gradually improve!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thanks for helping out SBS. Great to have another writer here and an extra bonus that you are so experienced.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Friday Nights they are gonna be.

awesome miz

Reaction score
The opening bell is heard.

DING DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

SAY IT TO MY FACE!

tumblr_ln9stlje3H1qax9gv.gif

The CWF Universe burst into cheers as Alex Riley makes his way out from the back. Riley emerges with a smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the positive atmosphere. Riley looks around at the crowd for a moment before deciding to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 245 pounds, Alex Riiiiiiiiiley!

Riley high-fives some fans as he rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps. He stands on the ring apron with the smile still on his face, before entering the ring. Riley walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs up it and raises his arm in the air.

Jim Ross: Riley has continued to be more and more impressive since capturing that Intercontinental Championship.

Matt Striker: Yes but can he maintain that impressiveness against a daunting force like Muhammad Hassan?

Jim Ross: The way things go tonight will certainly play into the match at Cyber Sunday, one would think.

The CWF Universe cheers for Alex Riley as he gets off of the turnbuckle and stands there, prepared for his match.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;lqrlqgRalBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrlqgRalBY[/video]

*Hassans theme hits and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

*Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: There he is folks, just one of several men that will challenge for Alex Riley's Intercontinental Championship in a few weeks.

Matt Striker: Alex Riley's always looking for someone to say what they have to say to his face, I think he's getting his wish with the ever vocal Hassan.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead as the ring bell is heard again.

DING DING!

Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and Riley quickly throws Hassan over him and he puts him down to the canvas and grab his head and lock it into a Headlock. Hassan quickly tries to get up and when he gets on his knee, he delivers hard elbow to body of Riley and Riley has to let him go. Hassan quickly gets up and he runs after Riley and puts him down with huge Clothesline and Riley falls down to the canvas. Hassan stomps on Riley and Riley tries to fight back, but Hassan wih huge Elbow drop puts Riley out. Hassan goes to the corner and climbs up to the third turnbuckle and when he looks to jump off, he mentions that Riley is already back on his feet and Riley jumps on third turnbuckle as well and with Super Hip Toss throws Hassan down to the canvas and Rile goes for a cover....

JR: Wow!

Striker: What a move by Riley!

JR: This could be it!

Th.. Hassan kicks out!

Striker: Not yet!

[video=youtube;0NwEsyaR4_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NwEsyaR4_g&hd=1[/video]

JR: What the?!

Randy Orton walks out of backstage right on the stage and he looks into both men in the ring that are asking what is he doing here and he begins to walks down to the ring...

Stiker: What is Orton doing here?!

randy-orton-07.jpg

JR: What's in the mind of the viper now?

Randy Orton stands before the ring and both Hassan and Riley looks at him as he runs in and slides into the ring and Riley runs after him, but Orton ducks down and Riley misses the clothesline and Orton kick him to the guts and delievers few punches into his head and then he jumps up into the air and with huge Dropkick puts Riley down to the canvas. Riley is down holding his head in pain and Orton turns his attention to Hassan, that is looking at him as well, but Hassan gets out of the ring and he slowly walks back to the stage as...

Striker: Who's that?!

[video=youtube;JsVYLLSDwNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVYLLSDwNk[/video]

JR: Christian's here!

display_image.jpg

Christian walks on stage and then he quickly runs after Hassan that is standing on the ramp and both men fight off on the ramp, but Christian is fresh guy here and he delivers few huge punches into head of Hassan and Christian then grabs the arm of Hassan and he throws him back to the ring where is Orton and he is on the other side than Hassan and he looks like he's going for a punt kick and Hassan is in perfect position, so Orton runs to him, but before he can kick him, Hassan wisely rolls out of the ring and jumps over barricade and runs out of the ringside and Christian walks back on stage...

Striker: What's going on here?!

17060900.jpg

JR: I really don't know Matt!

Attention goes back to the ring, where stills Randy Orton and Alex Riley and Orton holds head of Alex Riley and he delivers huge DDT to him and Alex Riley rolls to the ropes and he grabs them and with their help, he slowly gets back to his feet and when he turns over, he quickly and from a nowhere runs after Orton, but he misses the Clothesline and when he turns back, Orton jumps up and delivers huge RKO and Orton goes with Crazy look to the corner and gets set for a Punt Kick...

2979732447_1_7_WKWpe6sw.jpg

Striker: Oh this gonna get bad!

JR: Somebody stops him!

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

Striker:
Del Rio!!!

Randy Orton looks on stage but no one comes out, as Alberto jumps over the barricade and grab Randy Orton and throw him over the ropes out on the floor!

Alberto-Del-Rio-Triumphs.jpg

JR: And now Del Rio!

Alberto looks at Riley that is on his knees and Del Rio runs after him and with Dropkick puts Riley out of the ring as well and Del Rio sits in the middle of the ring, celebrating!

AlbertoDelRiowins.png

Striker: Undefeated, unbeatable Del Rio once again proves, why he's real deal!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We go backstage and we find Edge on his cell phone.

Edge: What is that yeah I know tonight I need to step up. Yes I know go for Batista's legs, he is due for a torn hamstring any day now. What's that? Yeah Sheamus needs to shut up becuase he couldn't talk if his life depended on.

Todd Grisham: You got a minute Edge?

Edge says I'll call you back and nods at Todd in approval.

Todd Grisham: Now Edge your in a cruical fatal four way match to determine who will be the next challenger to Chris Jericho? You have been around the title scene for a few months now, will you remain there or is the night where it all ends?

Edge: The night where it all ends, are you kidding me Todd? I've been on a cold streak as of late, but you should know better than anyone else that I'm the most dangerous superstar that can get hot at any time. I've defied odds before and I'll do it again toinght. Some may look at me as a guy slowly fading away well that's fine screw them. You just add up more motivation for me to go out there and tear people's heads off. It's not like I need motivation though considering the clueless comments Batista always makes. I have enough motivation and that is to reign surpreme once again. It won't stop tonight, I'll get back on a roll starting tonight. I won't be stopped by some lunatic, or angry Irishman or, a mouthy Punk. I'll show you all how it's done and become the number one contender again!

Todd Grisham: How do you feel about the retirement of Finlay tonight? Does it burn you that he has beat you now three times in your career?

Edge looks around with a devious look in his eye then responds.

20pogzk.jpg

Edge: I've come to respect Finlay more and more. He has showed me up for once without any interference or under minded tactics. So I applaud Finlay and despite his arrogance, he will be missed. He beat the hell out of people here and his violence will be missed. That being said, just one less guy in the title picture so that's always good. He's been my worst nightmare let's face it, so now I challenge anyone else to actually beat me.

Todd Grisham: Well not to tick you off or anything, but I remember Matt Hardy pinning you although he didn't do it alone.

Edge: Well you just answered your own question Einstein. I find it funny Matt Hardy isn't in this match after claiming to be the next big thing in this company. Well you know Matt, you kind to need to be competing for the championship to say things like that. But what do ya know, Matt Hardy overhyping himself for the 5353th time in his career. Matt is worthless and don't worry he will get what is coming to him in the future. If he thought Batista's beatdown on him was bad last week, wait till you see me Matt. I always seem to be the grim reaper of your pain, well that's going to be the case again!!

Todd Grisham: Last question Edge before you go, we haven't talked about Chris Jericho yet. Do you have any words for him?

Edge: I think I'll wait till next week to verbally abuse him after I win tonight. Until then Chris, try not to be such an assclown with the title.

The crowd oh's loudly as Edge walks away from the camera.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
ASSESSMENTS:

Del Rio & Christian vs. Riley & Orton - Andrew

The Miz vs. Mason Ryan - Derrick

James Storm vs. Mr T - Ellis

Hassan vs. Thorn (Christian as referee) - SBS

We all good with this?

SBS

Reaction score
I'm good. You put the right guy in charge of the Main Event lol. But seriously I can at least this match this week as I don't think I have anything due this week. So yeah works for me.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Fine with me.

SBS

Reaction score
Ok do you want the announcer's in that yellow and who are they? I have a great plan for this main event that I think everyone will like. It should hype up the PPV nicely.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Uh, yellow or orange, something like that. JR and Matt Striker they are.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
What? Who's the dark character? please don't tell me it's EoR or something like that.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2