CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
So;

Cody Rhodes vs. Finlay is planned for the PPV as #1 Contender's Match (No DQ Match)
Kane vs. Orton
CM Punk vs. Shark Boy vs. JBL vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Robert Roode vs. Undertaker (Elimination Style, Special Prize Match)

We'll book these 3 more matches leaving us 5 matches on the card

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
My 2nd Character Proposal

I was sitting around thinking that we need a bit more activity around here so I think the introduction of 2nd Characters would be a good idea but this is my idea. The way I was thinking this would work is your 2nd Character should be a tag team, or in the case of Killz, he could take Robert Roode w/James Storm and turn it into Beer Money. Also, we could team a few stragglers together and turn them into something. What do you guys think of this idea? I think it would give us a strong tag division and generate some buzz for CWF.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Updated banners

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I like the idea; we've only got 5 matches for the PPV.

Would like to get it up to 8-9 by the next.

Killz

Reaction score
At first I was going to say no full stop. We're three weeks into a re-start and can't even get regular posting at the three week stage so second characters is a pure no no.

But then I thought some of what you suggested is intriguing. Particularly if coupled with the concept I had before where we each take a division and book/write all the matches for our division you know? So perhaps if we implemented this, Hoov could run all the second char tag-teams and the tag titles, Andrew would run the mid-card and the IC title picture and I'd write the main events and book the WHC.

Maybe this can be brought in after Vengeance but any second char HAS to be a tag-team for the tag division, no having two singles superstars. I'll give it more thought and ok it or say nay at a later date but what do you guys think of the way I split the divisions between us?

An example of how it would work on a weekly basis would be that we'd each get two match slots for matches for our group of guys and then 2/3 promo spots to ask for aswell from our superstars. An list of who is in each division would be updated and kept in staff.

Match 1: Hoov and the tag division
Match 2: Andrew and the IC guys
Match 3: Hoov/tag-teams
Match 4: Killz/ ME
Match 5: Andrew/ IC
Match 6: Killz/ME

Something like that? And we all each individual post what promos we want to ask for in the preview discussion threads we have before each card is posted every week?

Thoughts? Btw, isn't the turnout so depressing sometimes? lol

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I like your idea Killz with those matches; good theory.

It really bugs me how some people have posted TODAY when the show goes up TODAY.

Ugh, frustrating. Let's hope next week is a better turn out

Killz

Reaction score
I know man, it's a joke. Even the earliest TT was like, what, Monday night/Tuesday? 3 days after the preview. Ridiculous. I'm writing my match now btw, got ZERO motivation.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Yeah I know. Maybe giving some of our loyal guys 2nd character tag teams might generate some sort of buzz.

Killz

Reaction score
[video=youtube;P_gb5Sat3wQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_gb5Sat3wQ [/video]

Finlay’s music hits to a good pop and he comes out stony faced. He quickly shakes that feeling, perhaps nerves? Replaced is a look of casual determination. The Finlay we all think we know, as he enters the ring and poses on the turnbuckle for a brief time…

[video=youtube;_y-lxSpTS7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y-lxSpTS7o [/video]

Rhode’s music now hits to MASSIVE heat as he comes out looking all worried and scared, obviously cause he might be fired, but he quickly sheds that demeanour and returns to his usual cocky self, not worried about the match. He does his classic mirror in the titantron bit before heading down the ramp towards Finlay. Cody climbs in and removes his jacket on the turnbuckle as the referee checks the competitors.

JR: Here we go, Cody’s career on the line.

King: And in a way, perhaps so is Finlays.

Finlay and Cody lock up and the young Rhodes seems to gain the early upper hand. He turns Finlay into a side headlock and wrenches it tight, taunting and trash talking the crowd. Rhodes cranks up the pressure and goes down to one knee leaving Finlay reaching out desperately to get out of the hold. Eventually Finlay powers up and throws Cody in the ropes but Rhodes ducks the clothesline attempt and lands a standing dropkick to Finlay. Finlay rolls out of the ring to catch his breath.

JR: Finlay’s confidence seems to be low tonight, he doesn’t seem on his game.

King: Maybe Rhodes survives one more week?

Finlay gets back into the ring and the two men lock up. Finlay gets a hammer lock and finally asserts some pressure but Rhodes drops to one knee and flips Finlay over onto his back before getting up and stomping Finlay till the Irishman has to roll out of the ring again. Finlay looks a little confused and paces around on the outside. He takes his eyes off Rhodes for just one second and Rhodes climbs out of the ring and jumps landing a club to the back of Finlay’s head. Rhodes drags Finlay to the steel steps and ploughs his head into them before rolling him back into the ring. Finlay tries to clamber to his feet but Cody grabs him and DDT’s Finlay to the mat.

JR: This is getting a little brutal from Cody here.

King: Finlay is not in the zone and now he doesn’t know where he is. I’m worried.

Finlay’s eyes are totally glazed over, Rhodes thinks he has this one easily.

1…
2…

Kickout from Finlay to a small pop but the crowd is pretty worried for the Irishman. Rhodes, smiles all round, picks Finlay up and delivers his finishing manouver, the Cross-Rhodes…or does he? As Rhodes goes to hit the move, Finlay breaks free of his grip and begins to lay some right hands into Rhodes before clotheslining him over the top rope. Rhodes lands and pops back to his feet, angry, only to be met with the body of Finlay diving through the ropes onto Rhodes!

JR: From Finlay of all people?!

It’s a not a powerful impact but it was a brave move as Finlay begins to pound away at Rhodes on the outside. Finlay rolls him back into the ring and stalks Rhodes, Finlay too looking for his finisher, but Cody has him scouted and knees Finlay in the gut before trying for a suplex. It takes a couple of goes but eventually Cody plants Finlay.

1…
2…

Kickout again from the Irishman and the crowd are starting to get behind him, clapping him to his feet. Finlay is up now but Rhodes has more right hands, a head butt or two and some forearms for Finlay who wobbles back into the ropes. Cody whips him across the ring and looks for a drop kick on the rebound but Finlay holds onto the top rope and Rhodes eats canvas. Finlay quickly goes for a move to the downed Rhodes but Cody sits up at an inopportune time and Finlay repositions to hit a knee to the head. The crowd ‘ooh’ slightly as Rhodes sells the shit out of it and clutches his face but Finlay doesn’t care, instead dropping into the cover and grinding Rhodes’ face with his forearm.

1…
2…

King: First cover from Finlay there and he’s beginning to look a little more convincing.

JR: More like a threat to this young upstart at last.

Rhodes kicks out and rolls away as Finlay persues him. Rhodes lands a thumb to the eye not seen by the official and then manages to hit a springboard kick to Finlay’s sternum sending the Irishman to the mat. Cody with the cover.

1…
2…

Kickout from Finlay but Rhodes is back on the attack, clubbing away at Finlay as he rises up from the canvas. Suddenly, in a change of momentum, Finlay grabs Rhodes around the waist and drives him into the corner, Rhodes back arching into the turnbuckle, before Finlay drags him out of the corner and sets up for the celtic cross! Finlay hits it with no hesitation and goes for the cover!

1…
2…
3…!

Your Winner: Finlay!

Cody kicks out just after three but the crowd are already chanting for him to go. Finlay looks pleased he has won the match but almost apologetic to Cody.

JR: Well there ends a bright young mans career but I can’t say there were times he didn’t deserve it because he has run amock since CWF came to being.

[video=youtube;Lg-0ibr91JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-0ibr91JM [/video]

King: And here comes the boss!

Shaking his head all the while, Vince walks down to the ring and climbs in. He puts a disappointed hand on Cody’s shoulder as Rhodes pleads with Vince.

Vince: Cody… I wanted you out of my sight because you’re a little punk. I said you could keep your job if you beat Finlay but just like I knew, Finlay came strong and beat you. So, all that’s left to say is that Cody. YOUUUUUUUU’RRRREEEEEEEE….

Some of the crowd chant ‘fired!’ as Finlay looks on. Suddenly, Vince steps between Cody and Finlay.

Vince: Cody, YOU’REEEEEE going to pay-per-view!

The crowd are confused.

Vince: That’s right Cody, I liked what I saw tonight and before I even began to run CWF again so I’ve decided to give you the chance to become #1 contender AT Vengeance, for AFTER Vengeance. How does that sound?

The crowd boo as Cody grins from ear to ear. Finlay on the other turns to the ropes and hits the top one before putting his head in his hands.

JR: This isn’t fair, Finlay won this match, he’s been screwed this week and took a narrow loss that might have been his LAST chance last week. What does this guy have to do to catch a break?! And…no!

Cody notices Finlay turned around and drops to his knees to hit a low-blow on the Irishman. Vince pretends he sees nothing and heads to the back as Cody stalks Finlay and hits the Cross-Rhodes! Rhodes talks trash before heading up the ramp to his music. The last scene we see is Rhodes shouting smack and posing at the top of the ramp with Finlay coming to and clutching at his head.

Killz

Reaction score
Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them ... ? I Believe Them ... !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjw-Stcr28

Sheamus’s theme hits the PA System as Sheamus himself is standing under the titantron and walks down the ramp. On the middle of the ramp he starts to scream loudly and hits his chest as a sign of his stregnth. The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus goes down near the ring, he goes up the steel steps, looks at the booing crowd and enters the ring over the second rope. Then he goes in the middle of the ring and again screams and hits his chest. Then he goes to the side of the ring, that is near commentary tables and asks for microphone. As he gets it, he goes back to the middle and starts to talk with his Irish accent ...

Ya ignorant people don’t know me now. But soon I will make my name in the CWF history. Ya rather remember my name, because it’s the name, you’ll be hearing more and more often. It’s the name of champion. My name is SHEAMUS!

Sheamus makes the crucifix pose and hitting his chest while the fans boo him, then he continues ...

http://sosphotography.sosugary.com/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Capture0544~4.jpg

Ya can boo your lungs out if you want, but ya can’t do anything with it. Ya cowards can’t do anything with the thing, that will happen soon. But I’m not here to listen to all of ya booing me. I came here to CWF to dominate! And I will dominate really soon. Ya all hate me just because ya know that. Ya hate me just because ya have never done something like this, not even a less. Ya all sitting here rather get a better life, ‘cause we all know that your life really sucks!

Sheamus has that sarcastic smile on his face and continues ...

I don’t need to introduce myself to the other loosers back there. They’ll know me not because of my name, but because of my actions, which I’m going to do in the next few editions of CWF. Ya are just jealous of me, that I have done something ya don’t! That I am something and ya are not! Ya think that when ya boo me, that this is some kind of brave action? Try to step up in this ring with me and I’ll crush your heads and make from them goblets for drinking wine!

Sheamus has now the serious look on his face as he makes few steps in the ring, meanwhile the crowd boos him ...

I’ll tell ya one more thing, just one more thing, ‘cause man like me don’t have much time to waste it on mobs like you. Ya all better show me your respect, ‘cause I am the Celtic Warrior and when I want to achieve something, I do it. And as soon as I’ll become a champion ya all will bow down to me!

Sheamus then drops the mic and starts to hit his chest and screams. Then he walks out of the ring and heading his way to the backstage area with that evil smile on his face ...

http://sosphotography.sosugary.com/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Capture0002~6.jpg

Killz

Reaction score
The titantron screen lights up with the image of the Big Red Monster himself.

half_masked_kane_1277910634.jpg

Kane: Already I have allowed myself to become complacent, like taking out Randy Orton and The Undertaker was enough to let this company know who I am. And by slipping myself into that state of comfort, humiliation has rained down over me like acid hail, nipping at my flesh with its unbiased wrath. Two weeks in a row I have lost to John Cena, when I shouldn't have even lost to him once. I should be the Intercontinental Champion right now, but it's my own fault that I'm not. Why I did what I did to Randy Orton and my brother is simple, I did it because I can. I told you in the beginning that I would bring this company to its knees and rebuild it in my image, and my course of action moving forward will be more of the same! I will engulf this entire roster with hellfire and brimstone, and every mound of flesh I am forced to collapse will be another skull for my throne to rest on. I will not meet defeat any longer, the era of the Devil's favorite demon is now, and my presence will be felt, TONIGHT!

The screen darkens as the CWF crowd gives what they just witnessed and heard a mixed reaction.

Killz

Reaction score
Interviewer: With me at this time I have the tough Irishman, Finlay!

Finlay: Thanks for having me mate.

Interviewer: Finlay, you lost last week and there was obvious disappointment in your face, what were your thoughts after last weeks match?

Finlay: A loss is one thing that I have found to be unacceptable in my career. I go into every match expecting to win, no matter it being a singles match, triple threat, tag team, Royal Rumble or whatever. When my shoulders were down for the three count last week, I was more disappointed than I have ever been. For the last three months I have felt on top of the world and in the best form of my life. I am fitter and faster than I have ever been, and in every match I have been in, I have dominated, and until last week I have not been pinned. My thoughts were plain disappointment, just as my face showed, and then that disappointment simply turned to anger. Over time, feelings and wounds heal, and it is time to move on.

Interviewer: Quite true. The thoughts on a lot of peoples minds are, due to your age, is this is it for you?

Finlay: You know, some people have actually come up to my since then and asked if this is it, have I blown my last chance at the title? My answer to every single one of them was, no, my time is just getting started. I competed and had my chances to beat the man who could very well become the next CWF Heavyweight Champion, so why should I throw it away just after losing one match. Despite all the disappointment I felt, the desire is still there, and I don’t see the fire burning out anytime soon, especially when I am competing to the best of my ability, which is as good as everyone else I step into the ring with. My time will come, its not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when it will come. Now if you will excuse me, its time for me to make someone retire.

Finlay leaves the screen, and we head back to the commentators

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Whats the hold up?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
2nd Character Privilege List

The Hoov- The Hart Foundation (Owen Hart and Bret Hart)
Andrew- Unconfirmed

Feel free to add your name to the list

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2