CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Rockeh no writez a match? :sadfaic:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Added with Bronzy writing two matches.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to Hero by Skillet as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

hug5dv.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
Well as you could see, I am not looking too good. I have been resting after what has been another point in my career where I just went over the edge. It took about a week but here I am standing before you. You see people always ask me why is your name Edge? Adam Copeland seems like a fine wrestling name, what made you think of Edge. Well you see regardless of how old or young I am, I always had that daredevil instinct. It didn't matter how much pain I was going to receive, I was going to do it. I don't recommend that mindset to any of you unless you want to live your life in pain. I took that road because when I set my target, I don't care what I go through. People say "Edge you need to stop, your crossing the line or your going over the edge". Well that's exactly my point, you see there is no stopping me. I do mean that regardless if I don't use that theme song anymore, thanks Rob Zombie. What I do week in and week out is perform until I am satisfied. I do tone it down at times but when your talking about a No Holds Barred match it's either killed or be killed. I wasn't going down especially with that sick bastard was attempting to do to me. Instead, I took my chances and I added another highlight to my career that will be a Youtube sensation. I speared Dave Batista off the stage that will never be forgotten in this company.

The crowd cheers loudly and chants "Thank You Edge" while Edge is sulking it all in. He smiles a bit then goes on.

2dam2gx.jpg

Edge: Despite all the hostility and hatred, I am going to hand it to the big man he showed me he has something left. Dave really took it to me at times where I felt as if I couldn't kick out anymore. But I couldn't let myself down and I couldn't let you people down. I noticed Batista's little segment on how he's getting back at everyone that has done him wrong. The thing is nobody has done him wrong other than his ego and his thigh muscles. I am going to hand you this Batista, you really gave it a good go at it but now playtime is over. Unlike you, I just keep going and going. You can call me immortal but the fact is that I continue to be the man in the spotlight. I delivered the fatal blow while you were struggling just to lift me up for a Batista Bomb after it. I can see your fading a bit, it's been a while since you competed in such a competitive match. Well I hope your ready because as like I to say, the fun is just beginning!!

The crowd cheers for that knowing that Edge is just getting started.

Edge: Now I know Big Dave isn't going to come out here because I know his body couldn't take a spear. So I am going to propose something to you Dave, I want an answer from you. How about we do it again at Starrcade and since I got to fight under my rules this time, let's play it your way. I will beat you at whatever you want to do, last time I out shined you this time it's going to be 1....2....3. You can take that to the bank because I am not someone your going to use as a stepping stone. Even if you step hard, I won't crack and in the end, you will slip. So next week, I want an answer otherwise I am coming after you and finishing the job that I started!!

As Edge is just about to leave, we hear Tazz's music as the crowd roars in approval. Edge looks puzzled.

rtdbur.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Continued from Andrew's nWo promo

[video=youtube;D9zj_ErLPIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9zj_ErLPIA[/video]

After this video plays, the entire arena, along with Hogan, Nash, and Steiner, are all confused.

JR: What the Hell was that about?

Styles: Wait....was that the intro to old WWF programming?

JR: I believe you're right, Joey, but why would it play now?

Then, out of the blue, the Glass Shatters.

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

The crowd ignites to life as “The Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin emerges from the back. As usual, JR is going crazy along with the fans.

JR: BAH GAWD! IT'S THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE!

Styles: Stone Cold Steve Austin is in the house!

Austin comes out with a microphone in hand and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He looks down at the ring as the Wolfpac is confused, angry, and a bit concerned. Austin lifts his microphone up and starts talking when the crowd dies down a bit.

austin.jpg

Stone Cold;

Ain't nobody gonna stand up to ya'?! Listen here, I've been in the back listenin' to all 3 of you sum bitches flappin' ya' damn gums off about bein' back. Well, quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ass one way or another. Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, the New World Order, ya' stand in that ring, Stone Cold's ring, and ya' come out here and demand this and demand that. This ain't “Where the Big Boys Play” and this damn sure ain't Ted Turner's playground. Now.....

All of a sudden, Hogan interrupts the Rattlesnake.

Hulk Hogan;

Now wait just a damn minute. Who the hell do you think you are, Stone Cold? We came out here looking for a fight so, brother, if you want a fight, come get one!

Austin retorts.

Stone Cold;

Next time ya' interrupt me, ya' old bastard, I'll break my foot off in your ass and wear your sorry ass as a boot! I came out here to announce somethin'. I signed a single competitor's contract so that means Stone Cold Steve Austin is gunning to be the NEW World Champion around here. But, I'm glad ya' offered to fight because I'd love to take ya' up on the kind offer. Ya' see, ole' Stone Cold has always wanted to whip some nWo ass but, if ya' think I'm walkin' down to that ring empty handed, you three are bigger dumbasses then I gave ya' credit for. Seein' as how we're doing blasts from the past here, I brought some back-up....

As Austin signals to the back....

[video=youtube;4-6kkBwG29I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6kkBwG29I[/video]

The crowd again comes to life as “The People's Champion” The Rock and “The Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley emerge from the back. First out is The Rock.

JR: It's The Rock And Sock Connection!

The-Rock-Returns-To-WWE-.jpg

He looks out to his people as they are going crazy. Hogan and crew are highly concerned at this point. Then, Foley comes forward.

Cactus+Jack+%26+Smackdown+2.jpg

Foley and Rock align themselves on either side of Austin. Austin lifts his microphone back up to address the Wolfpac.

Stone Cold;

Now that we see where everybody stands, how 'bout we quit all the talkin' and get to the ass whoopin'!

As the three men start heading towards the ring, WAR General Manager Tazz appears on the titantron.

tazz_301x312%5B1%5D.jpg

Tazz;

Now now hold up just one second! This sounds like a great idea, so here's what I'm gonna do: At StarrCade, we are going to have a Six Man Elimination Tag Team Match. It's gonna be the Wolfpac: Hogan, Nash, and Steiner vs. the team of Mick Foley, The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The crowd is going insane as Tazz announces that. The Wolfpac are irate. Tazz then continues.

Tazz;

But, that's not all. You want a match for next week? Well, how about this: Next week, we are going to get what many claim to be the ultimate dream match. Next week, live on WAR, it's gonna be Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold!

JR: GOOD GOD! WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Austin, Rock, and Foley all smile at the Wolfpac as we fade into a commercial break.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Fixed - Jericho is now facing Kane.

Miz will take on either Sheamus, Thorn or Cena depending on what goes on in the match.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Cool, thanks.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Another change has been made.

Noticing Sheamus & The Miz and Cena are constantly left out, I'm going to have them face Hassan because they need to prove to me that they will TT and be active.

Also Lesnar is going to have a surprise opponent :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Bleh -,-"

This is the final update.

Hassan vs. Kane
Jericho vs. Lesnar

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
IMPORTANT FOR WRITERS;

Awesome Miz - Writing Punk vs. Hassan. After the match the lights begins to dim, Kane is standing in the middle of the ring. Hassan looks shocked as Kane delivers a Chokeslam on Hassan. Khali & Daivari rushes down the entrance ramp but the fires from the four corner of the ring stops them from getting into the ring.

NOTE: Kane gets the microphone and says the following.

''Destruction is a path, but in order to destruct, your mind must be enabled to destruct and at Starrcade... you will feel the wrath".

The cameras then cut backstage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronzy - If I can get a promo about how you lost your Intercontinental Championship and such, that'd be sweet. Do want to give you your rematch clause.

Everything else looks to be set with announcing matches.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
All of a sudden the titantron flickers and goes to black and white static, before suddenly the camera shows Chris Jericho with his face to the camera, he smirks at the camera and gives it a wink, causing the crowd to react negatively, booing him with all they've got. He then decides to open his big mouth.

20110321HQ-WM%20446.jpg

Jericho:Ever since my arrival in CWF, I have proven myself to be the best in the world at what I do, with success being the one thing I leave in my wake, whether it was easily convincing victories over established men, such as Triple H and Kofi Kingston, or simply decimating new talents such as Robert Roode, showing them why this is the big leagues. I would go on to defeat John Cena for the Intercontinental Championship, and even when I was foolish enough to believe I should care about you hypocrites, I was STILL dominating the ranks of this company!

The crowd, once again boo Jericho. He doesn't seem bothered, but puts on fake surprise on his face.

20110321HQ-WM%20529.jpg

Jericho:Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? Get under your skin? Do I insult your intelligence, by being the only man with the true enough conviction to expose you, and so many others on the roster, to be the frauds and hypocrites that you all are? It truly amazes me that you all simply refuse to believe that I am the beating heart of this very industry, and without me, everyone on this show would be nothing. Absolutely nothing. And that includes the Miz, the man that screwed me over for MY Intercontinental Championship. And now, he lost it to the walking example of why people believe in evolution, the gorilla himself, Brock Lesnar. Did they really think I was stupid enough to get involved with not only those two men, but six MORE wasted spots? It's hard enough putting myself through the traumatic experience of such terrible excuses of human beings. Management should know that. And NOW, I won't even get a rema-

Suddenly, Jericho is cut off by a voice coming from the crowd. The camera pans to show Tazz standing there, microphone in hand, adjusting his glasses.

Tazz:Now Jericho, I'm gonna ask you to hold it right there. You had your match, you had your opportunity, and you decided to be a primadonna about other people getting theirs, and you walked out. But hey hey, for now, I gotta be a businessman, I gotta know what'll buy tickets, and I know the crowd just love watching you get your ass kicked.

The audience pop for our General Manager as Jericho looks on, livid.

Tazz:And let me tell ya, Chris, that's exactly what they're about to get. I didn't have anyone booked to face Lesnar, but you seem to want it so bad, that's fine with me. Good Luck to ya, pretty boy, I'll see you at Starrcade.

Jericho's face disappears from the tron as Tazz jumps the barricade and strolls to the back with his theme playing, looking quite pleased with himself.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Earlier tonight...

normal_002.jpg

Christian;

Tonight we seal a deal... tonight we finally sign the contract to make my match against Randy Orton official. For the past two weeks I've been getting the upper-hand on him, for the past two weeks Randy Orton has done nothing. I expected Randy to try a sneak attack, but nothing... I'm feeling there's no excitement happening for this match, it's almost like Randy has ran off like a little girl squealing wee-wee-wee to his mother. Randy, are you afraid? Knowing I'll beat you over and over again, you do realize that once I'm done with you... I'm going to go after the CWF Heavyweight Champion, after all every champion has fallen to me. What exactly have you done so far Randy? Nothing, that's what. You're nothing but a leech, a phony, a complete fake. You try claim you've got these... voices in your head and it will make you snap and somewhat allow you to try kick me in the skull. The chances of that happening are very slim Randy, these people cheer for your actions but lately... I've heard nothing but silence lately... When your music hits, these people... They deliver nothing for you Randy. It's complete emptiness, quite like being in a dark alley, unable to be part of the world, you're all alone. People walk right on by and don't even realize you exist. You've tried to reach out to people, to be well liked but Randy, we all know you have an attitude problem which is why you attended to Anger Management classes. We know all this Randy, so quit believing because these people may cheer but they only cheer for you because of your one move. The R...K....O... you've made that move unbelievably famous Randy, it strikes out of nowhere hence the name 'The Viper'. But, what if you weren't to strike at all, what if you were too slow, too late?

The crowd gives out a mixed-reaction for Christian. He continues on.

These voices in your head Randy, they're somewhat claiming you to believe these people like you when they don't. Nobody likes you Randy, people backstage have asked me to beat you down so damn good, I could pin you once, twice, three, four, five, six times if I wanted to in the space of half an hour. The reason why nobody likes you is because of your attitude backstage, you believe you're some hot-shot and should be given a Championship match. Yet you can't even beat me Randy and you'll never, ever beat me and that's a guarantee because I come out here every single week and I prove to everyone why I am the best on the roster... Tonight, I'll see you out there in that ring and I hope you turn up Randy because I'm telling you that you'd want to be here next week when I pick your opponent out. That's right, next week is Pick Your Poison. I expect your answer to who I face... at the contract signing because if you don't tell me who I will face, then you will be met with your very own kind.

Christian smiles as the camera fades...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
We come back from commercial and the ring is set up for the Contract Signing between Christian and Randy Orton! Both superstars already sit at the table. Christian is already speaking as we cut in.

40011863_384x288_generated.jpg

Christian: No! I will not be quiet! I don't care if we were at commercial, I don't care, just sign the dam....

Randy Orton cuts hims off.

Randy Orton: Christian! Shut up! Listen here, and listen real good to me buddy. I know how this works, I know how you work. You got me out here. You got the contract. The got the table between us. I've seen it all before. Right here you have everything you want. You want me to sign to this Iron Man match. 30 Minute Iron man match. Thats what you want me to do. So right after it, you can maybe flip this table on me. Kick me a few times while I'm down. Then finish me off with a Kill Switch. Trust me Christian, I've been, done that. This isn't anything new to me. But let me tell you right now if you think of doing any of that. If you think of laying a single hand on me, just know, I've got weeks of frustration, and angry to unload on you, and I am not afraid to end your career here before we even get to Starrcade. Do I make myself clear?

Christian: How about YOU listen to me carefully? I don't care if you have anger, I don't care what you're thinking right now. Am I going to flip the table over? Beat you down? Maybe, maybe not. This isn't an ordinary thirty minute match, this is a Falls Count Anywhere No Holds Barred match. We could brawl through the crowd, backstage, the local bar down the road, the carnival, on the streets, the trams... I'm not going to lay a single hand on you just yet... I can wait until Starrcade. Why waste what I can do to you at Starrcade now? I've beaten you before Randy and I know I can do it again, th-

Randy Orton: I've heard it all before Christian. Beat you here, beat you there. I've beaten you before. Frankly, I don't give a damn if you've beaten me in the past because it's the future we're talking about here, and I know, these fans know, and deep down in your heart and soul you know that I can beat you, and I will. You have NO idea what I can do in a match like this. You have no idea what I'm capable of. So if you don't want to flip this table, and start a brawl, then that's your choice, but I should give you fair warning here. You should never trust a snake.

Randy stands up from the table.

Christian talks once again, this time standing up...

Christian: Randy, Randy, Randy... Believe what the people think but they're nothing but inbred morons, at Starrcade I will beat you and you will be like a chopped up snake running amok but I will be the Hawk. I will strike from nowhere, pick you up and drop you back to Earth again. Now... Before I sign this contract, I want to know who I'm facing next week and I demand answers Randy.

Christian looks at the contract signing before placing it back on the table as he waits for Randy's answer.

Randy Orton: Answers Christian? You want answers? Christian, let me get this straight into your head right now. YOU are no threat to me. I know I can beat you, and I will. But this will be more then a victory. This will be a vicious beat down on you. One you will be lucky to walk away from. Which right now is why I will not wait any longer.

Orton picks up the contract and quickly signs it. Still holding it, he finishes up.

Randy Orton: And as for your opponent, you will be facing someone who I have a long history with. I've been on the same side as him, and on opposing sides of him, and he is not someone to take lightly. It's also someone you have a lot of history with. Because next week you will be facing my former tag team partner....and your former tag team partner...EDGE!

Orton throws the clipboard at Christian as Christian gets up and spins around fuming that he is facing Edge.

Christian: YOU CAN'T DO THIS RANDY! Either way... I will show my old buddy what's going to happen to YOU at Starrcade. As for who you're facing...

Christian signs the contract as he points to the titantron.

[video=youtube;HswfkRR6VYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HswfkRR6VYA[/video]

Just as when the words Martyr No More has been said...

Christian: CHRIS JERICHO!

Orton gives a little smile as Christian goes to speak once again but Randy Orton out of nowhere hits an RKO as Christian goes through the table.

Tazz: Well it's official, Randy Orton will take on Christian at Starrcade in a thirty minute Falls count anywhere no holds barred match.

Orton slides out of the ring as Tazz leaves Christian lying on the mat. We go to commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
RAW7251.jpg

Using this in our introduction from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.