CWF - Staff Trash #10 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
No, because here in a few weeks I'll have MY own show where I can do the things I want to do. I saw nothing about an early show. You said you would post it before Raw on MONDAY. Was it Monday? No.

And Rock, I wait until the Day before to write normal weekly matches to give TT'ers the full time. God, I can't wait until After Starcade, and I have Honor to run it the way a show is supposed to be ran.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tapout, I apologize. It's already Monday here.

From now on I will post shows TUESDAY my time which means it's Monday for all of the world.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Tapout, I apologize. It's already Monday here.

From now on I will post shows TUESDAY my time which means it's Monday for all of the world.

You can post them whenever you want, and when it's easy for you, just let us know. And saying "MSN bro" is not letting us know. Let the whole CWF roster and staff included that you will post it Local time for you. That way we know whats going on. When I was head writer, I clearly let everyone know that I was on American time, so shows would be posted Then. You have to work around the many different time zones on the forms.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've done that Tapout, I made a thread regarding that from now on it will be US Time.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Tapout stop acting like a fuckin prick u pissin me off.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Tapout stop acting like a fuckin prick u pissin me off.

Rock, you have no business in this. So please just stay out of it. If I'm pissing you off, then you can leave, simple as that.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rock, I've warned you once before in staff and I'll warn you once more.

Tapout is a valued member of CWF Staff and he is right. I put the show up early without discussing and that's my fault. From now on the show goes up before WWE RAW or After.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Rock, you have no business in this. So please just stay out of it. If I'm pissing you off, then you can leave, simple as that.

Look dude, I don't want to argue with you. I find you as a good member too, I just want this Staff to run smoothly and with a normal tempo and WITHOUT problems, nothing more. I just thought that arguments can ruin the friendship around the staff, that's all. If I sounded rude, I'm sorry Tap. We cool brah?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Camera cuts backstage where Grisham is looking into the camera, not looking very happy when first cut to

Hassangrisham.jpg

Grisham: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Muhammad Hassan.

The Crowd boos in the arena as hassan enters the interview area

HassGrish.jpg

Grisham: Since com-

Muhammad Hassan: Before you ask me anything, I would just like to say I am sorry you are being forced to make this interview. I am sorry you have to speak to someone beneath you in your mind.
Grisham: well I-

Muhammad Hassan: Oh no Khosrow heard your reaction when the director told you you’d be interview me. You said “Oh man do I have toâ€, so I apologize that a second class citizen such as myself is forcing you to waste your oh so precious time.

Hassan says all this very angrily and sarcastically as he gets close up to Grisham in anger.

Now please, ask me your questions.

Grisham seems scared but moves the mic to his mouth and speaks his voice cracking slightly at first

Grisham: S-Since coming to CWF you and the rest of your team

Muhammad Hassan: We are named, The Great Hassan. I do realize we are beneath you in your mind but please try and know who your talking about.

Grisham: Y-yes The Great hassan has been running roughshod on the Roster, your te... The Great Hassan has already been responsible for more than a few injuries to CWF Superstars. Is there any remorse towards the lives you’ve affected with your attacks?

Hasgrish.jpg

Muhammad Hassan: Attacks? Attacks?! Those were not Attacks, those were demonstrations, they were designed to open the eyes of the audience watching. Do I feel bad that right now Tyson Kidd and Ted DiBiase do not have a job and until about a couple hours after the attack they didn’t have consciousness, and do I feel bad that right now Jack Swagger is watching this in a hospital bed? No I do not, because they suffered for the greater good. They do no realize but the sacrifice we made for them will help The Great Hassan achieve total and complete domination. Because of their suffering, our greatness will be known to all. if anything, they should be happy that I gave their meaningless careers purpose in the big picture.

Grisham: Well... With that in mind now that you are a singles competitor will this mean the separation of the Great Hassan?

Muhammad Hassan: Of course not, The Great Khali and Daivari are Tag team Champions because of my guidance. And just because I am a singles competitor as well doesn’t mean that I will be going Solo per say. Everything we do will go towards The Great Hassans success, I fight and speak for them, and they fight and show loyalty to me. And that is how it will continue to work, we three are to take over and without each other we couldn’t really do it. They need my foresight and I need their ability their manpower.

Grisham: Tonight you face C.M Punk, Do you think you deserve a Championship shot if you manage to defeat him?

Muhammad Hassan: if? Manage? No Todd, When I beat him I don’t Think I deserve a shot I know I deserve a shot. But Don’t be surprised if that doesn’t happen, because when your someone like myself an Arab American management doesn’t want them to be the face of their company no matter how good they are. Because the crowd might turn on the company, so they carefully tiptoe around giving me my chance. But With that in mind, I am here to stay and sooner much much more rather than later I shall force them to give me what I deserve, they will have no other alternative and once that happens I shall be known for what I truely am. The Great Muhammad Hassan.

But now that you’ve done your interview I do have something to say to you.

بط

Grisham looks confused when suddenly he is hit from behind by Daivaris forearm knocking him down on the floor, Daivari begins to stomp away on Grisham as Hassan simply looks down at him with no expression to his face. Hassan finally puts his hand up on Daivaris chest motioning for him to stop, Hassan points off screen and Daivari nods leaving. Hassan crouches down looking down at Grishams motionless body

I said "duck"

Hassan spits down at Grisham before standing up and leaving as some crew members run on screen and check on Grisham while the camera fades off and onwards​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Look dude, I don't want to argue with you. I find you as a good member too, I just want this Staff to run smoothly and with a normal tempo and WITHOUT problems, nothing more. I just thought that arguments can ruin the friendship around the staff, that's all. If I sounded rude, I'm sorry Tap. We cool brah?

From my experience in Staff Rooms for about 4 feds now, I'm found out that fighting is needed. Just like in a family. If everything runs smoothly, then when things go wrong, no one will bring it up, and we won't know how to deal with it. If we get rid of it at first, then we know how to handle problems in mature ways, and fix them. I had my problem, I spoke it, the members of the fed who had the same problem spoke it, and we worked together to fix it, and create a better place for the members. I hold nothing against anyone. We're cool.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Suddenly the titantron lights up and shows John Cena on screen. The crowd erupts with cheers as Cena smiles hands out in front of him. He then addresses the arena.

images

Ladies and Gentlemen. THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!! Yes thats right, dont adjust your tv set John Cena is on CWF screens.

Again the arena cheers for Cena as he stands on screen smiling.

Dont get me wrong WWE was a great place to work but I got so sick of the politics. I got so caught up in the fans, the t-shirts, in being the man that I forgot the one thing about the sport that I truly love. I forgot how to wrestle for you, the fans.

A small pop from the arena but some aren't buying into his story. Cena continues.

cenaa.png

You see for a long time in WWE I was driven by success for myself. I wanted to make money, whether it was winning championships or making legends look like weak old timers I began to forget what the E stood for and I think the company did to.

A small Lets go Cena chant breaks out from the children in the audience.

So I packed my bags and told Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon to shove it where the sun dont shine. But I promise you that I am now 100% committed to being the best wrestler I can be. And hell now I want those title round my waist but this time it isn't just so I can say look at me I am the champ, the people who run this business love me. It will be because I put every last drop of blood sweat and tears into my matches and I will be champ because I am the WRESTLER in this god damn company.

John-Cena-Standing-back-stage-500x304_display_image.jpg

Cena's face lacks the grin he has been wearing the entire time he is on camera. He now bears a more serious look, there is a low buzz from the crowd. He then continues.

Now I am not saying that it is going to be easy. I am not expecting to walk straight in here and be the top dog over night. But I promise you that I will have a title belt around my waist in 90 days. So until next week

The camera zooms out and the arena erupts when Cena raises his hand in front of his face.

20100920_Cena.jpg

YOU CANT SEE ME

The camera fades to black as Monday Night War goes to its next segment.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The titantron appears into a static image.

[video=youtube;SHwpuTOHw2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHwpuTOHw2Q[/video]

hoganzr1.gif

The crowd goes nuts for Hulk Hogan. He walks straight down to the ring with Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner.

ooooohyeah00jr4.gif

Hulk Hogan;

I'm a fifty-seven year old man who looks just as good as some of these young guys starting out. I'll keep hangin' in there to see how long it will play out. For all of the Hulkamaniacs out there, it's time that I tuned up the band.

The crowd is a little confused as they hang on and listen to Hulk's word.

Now with the Wolfpac in the house, I'm glad I don't see any stinkin' fans out here 'cos they STINK real bad. Over the next few weeks we're gonna get our job done and you'd be hoping these tag teams have nine lives because you're going to be entering in a whole new world with the nWo. I'm gonna tick 'em all off the wrestling business... Now everybody out here is going to know what happens when you run with the pack, you'll die from a heart attack. This is the end BROTHER, everybody in the wrestling world will see the Pac dominate because we're here for life!

Hogan gives the microphone to Scott Steiner.

15.jpg

Scott Steiner;

Shut yo damn mouth or I'll shut if for ya! Now to make one thing clear... I have the physique and ya all lookin' at the best but ya know what really disappoints Big Poppa Pump tonight? The fact we signed our contract last night and we ain't even promised to a match! Now Tazz, what happened to mutual respect? Don't get the Freakzilla wrong but I respect ya but ya gotta respect us back and DAMN, if we ain't got a match next week boss then we've... got a problem. I ain't no up 'n comer, I'm better than that, I've got experience just like Hollywood Hogan and Kevin Nash 'ere. So what the hell is goin' on Tazz? Ya got a problem with us huh punk? You know I can beat everyone here and tear down the roof with me finger 'ere. The freak of Nature is gonna show everybody why nobody messes with the 'pac 'cos we're takin' over and there will be absolutely nobody willin' to stand up to us.

As Steiner pauses for a moment, Nash asks for the microphone.

kevin_nash_cropped.jpg

Kevin Nash;

You're looking at a seven-foot juggernaut here, full of confident and let's be honest... The Wolfpac can kick anybody's ass out back, I've been sittin' back at home and trust me... there's nobody who will stand up to us...

Nash goes to talk but he's interrupted...

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

return.jpg

Make this one of the commercial breaks​

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Starrcade Writing Assessments & Plans

FINLAY VS. CM PUNK - CWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Andrew

ORTON VS. CHRISTIAN - 30 MINUTE NO HOLDS BARRED FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Hoov

PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP - MORRISON VS. THORN VS. SHEAMUS
STEEL CAGE MATCH -
Bronzy

BATISTA VS. EDGE - #1 CONTENDERS' TO CWF HEAVYWEIGHT - TAZZ AS REF.

Awesome Miz

DX VS. NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE CHOSEN DESTINY VS. THE GREAT HASSAN
Dresden

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - LESNAR VS. JERICHO

Awesome Miz
HASSAN VS. KANE
Tapout

CENA VS. MIZ
Awesome Miz

ZIGGLER VS. RHODES

Bronzy

This ok with everyone?