CWF 2011: Trashtalking - Supershow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and continues to take it all in before walking over and grabbing the mic. He has a quick glance at the crowd before making his address.

FINLAY: Another week comes and goes, and another win in the bank for the CWF Heavyweight Champion. So in the last two weeks, I beat Chris Jericho, only for the referee to change his mind and restart the match where I had already let my defences down, and then last week I beat two other men in the Chamber match, Edge and Sheamus, might I add with not a great deal of help from the fifth chamber participant in Batista. I don’t know about the rest of you, and quite frankly I couldn’t give a rats, but I think in any language that is called form of the highest regard. Momentum could also be another term for it. Either way, whatever it is, I have it and this week will be no exception. I thought management might have done me a little favour due to all the hard work I do around this place, and given me a week off to let me prepare for my title defence, but no, yet again I am expected to turn up and compete. The only positive is the fact that I am taking on a nobody.

Crowd boos, but Finlay ignores and continues.

You see, any man who competes here on War, I consider to be somebody. From Edge to Chris Jericho to John Cena, they are all worthy of a match against me on any given week because they are competing in the toughest competition in sports entertainment, being Monday Night War! Monday Night War is, and will forever be the “A†show here in the CWF, and anybody who even competes on the show they call Honor, should take nothing from the name, because there is nothing honourable about being second rate. There is nothing honourable about being a nobody, and that is exactly what each and every one of you are! Now, when I say I’m taking on a nobody, did I mention that I’m actually taking on the king of the nobodies, the man who calls himself the number one man on that brand, the CWF Champion, Kevin Thorn.

Finlay turns his attention to the titan tron

021006finlay47di.jpg

Kevin, I just have to a couple of things. Firstly, how does it feel to be carrying gold over your shoulder, and yet nobody gives a damn about it because they all know it is completely worthless? Does it feel good to be a big fish in a very small pond? How does it feel to know, that even though these people boo me, at least they know who I am because I am actually out here week after week competing wear competition actually means something? You are nothing more than a spineless, poor excuse for human being, and I will take pride in showing the world on this so-called Supershow, just exactly what the difference is between being the best in the business, and being a big fish in a small pond.

Finlay drops his mic and waits.

OOC: Like i said last week, exams this week have taken the toll, two to go, this is all I had time for. Apologies

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge

It was 2002, 2006, 2009, and now 2011 we have Matt Hardy still overhyping himself. You know I've been waiting for us to lock up, well wait not exactly but I didn't think any company would hire your out of shape ass. Look at you, Matt you fallen off the map. Now you decided you want to come back with your little posse of weird tattoos, piercings, and bad talent. You know you couldn't do it alone, so why don't I bring back the whole gang. Let's get the true reject Shannon Moore, let's get the guy who only made it big because he can do flips in Jeff Hardy, and on top of that let's get back at Edge and take Lita. Oh look at me I'm Matt Hardy, I can't get over things from six years ago! You live in the past Matt, but I will give you some props. You gave me a nice beatdown last week something I haven't got in my career here yet. We all know you couldn't do it alone but the fact is you got your point across. Austin and Punk you mention, you know I beat those guys too. I've beaten everyone that has been put against me in the ring minus Finlay. But that will change at Elimination Chamber!!

The crowd pops loudly for Edge with Matt smirking and Lita is holding him in the back.

Edge: You try to sound like some prophet Matt, yet all I see is jealousy. I've made some bad decisions in my personal life but at least I didn't let myself get a gut and post videos on YouTube showing the world that I have nothing to do with my life. I have plenty to do since I am the biggest star in this company. You on the other hand hang in your little house talking to the ten fans you truly have. Matt you continue to bring up the past and how I used people which is true. I'm not proud of everything I've done but I win at any cost. At least I was successful and always did in style, you on the other hand haven't achieved a damn thing when it comes to comparing our careers. Now you want to talk about originality ,you always been the guy that wants to re-invent himself. You listen to your fans that want you to CHANGE. Holy crap everyone did you just see a re- run? This must be a re-run of an episode or something because I seen something in 2009 like this.

Matt & Lita are confused while Edge is smirking

Edge: My name is Edge and I would like to accept Straight- I mean Mattitude in my life. You just ripped a guy in CM Punk that you are totally taking this from. Great job Matt, way to re invent yourself to a thing that used to be cool in 2009. Some of you may have hated CM Punk at the time, but I must say it was pretty funny to watch. Now your doing the same Matt and nobody wants to hear this crap. Straight Edge is actually good you know, no drinking, smoking, and no pills. You on the other hand are preaching for people to follow your guidance? I don't know what's worse that or listening to Batista's breakfast every morning after five different needles. Please Matt who the hell wants your guidance other than a bunch of rejects. It may make sense being that your a reject but not a single damn fan in this arena would join your stupid cult. They respect guys who bring it in the ring and entertain. I am the personification of that and never do I let them down. You just sneak into this match and think your a contender, that's funny. I think Lita is more threatening than you in this match.

The crowd oh's loudly as Edge seems just about done, before he notices Lita.

Edge: Wow Lita you know other than Trish Stratus, I considered you the greatest diva of all time. But now you've followed this loser and you surround yourself with losers. I didn't mean to be so harsh in dropping you, but damn this is where you fall under. That's really bad but hey what else is new, you did spend six years of your life with this loser so I knew you were kind of crazy. This little tribe Matt could go on, you can preach your words of boredom to everyone. But that won't be at my expense, you can do this when it's not around the heavyweight title. After I'm done with you, then I'll head into Chamber then finally be champion. After that, you can go get beat up by whoever. It's really irrelevant to me, just like your going to be irrelevant from the title scene after Elimination Chamber when I SPEAR you for the the millionth time in your average career.

Edge poses to the crowd while Matt is infuriated. Lita is holding him back while Edge is laughing then leaves the ring

bgsdpy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.