CWA: Championship Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: JBL/HBK

Worst Match: Morrison/Flair

Best Promo: JBL/HBK/Eric

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: The First one is my fave one, sadly it was ended to a DQ! Nice Work! I am checking out your next show!

edgehead09

Reaction score
your show was failry good.. i liked that u set up the NWO/JBL/MICHAELS/ALL THE OTHER PPL(LOL) storyline good. However Bischoff came out a little too much...reminds me of Vince and him on RAW...also idk if u want Kane to be a monster but if u did then it doesnt seem right to have him upset at a Hardcore Match..if u wanted him to play classic Heel then good job...thats all i got for u and thanks for the review

CT Styles

I want Kane to be like when he first came to wrestling so yeah, I dunno if thatsmonster or classic heel.

CT Styles

Confirmed No Apologies Matches -

CWA Championship

5 Man First Pinfall or Submission Wins
CWA Champion Brock Lesnar vs Edge vs John Cena vs Bobby Lashley vs Undertaker.

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat

World Heavyweight Champion Triple H vs John Morrison vs Mr. Kennedy

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

5 on 3 Handicap Match
The New nWo (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Randy Orton & Batista) vs Chris Jericho, Ric Flair & ???​

CT Styles

CWA.com -
Vince & Shane McMahon have reportedly not been happy with how they are being treated at CWA and are not happy with their current jobs. Anyone we asked about this at the CWA Headquarters replied with "No Comment" so CWA.com is unaware if this is true or not. There have also been rumors of a merging of brands. We will keep you updated.

CT Styles

I wanna see how many people like this thread because I'm kinda wanna do a WWE one so should I make a WWE one or stick with this? please reply some people cos I wanna know if this one is worth it.

The Rated R CMStar

Confirmed No Apologies Matches -

CWA Championship
5 Man First Pinfall or Submission Wins
CWA Champion Brock Lesnar vs Edge vs John Cena vs Bobby Lashley vs Undertaker.

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat
World Heavyweight Champion Triple H vs John Morrison vs Mr. Kennedy

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

5 on 3 Handicap Match
The New nWo (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Randy Orton & Batista) vs Chris Jericho, Ric Flair & ???

Those were my predictions, as for your question, if you don't fully believe on your thread, nobody will. There will be hard times, with few reviews and double postings by yourself, but you have to stick with it, and when that moment passes, you will fully enjoy your BTB. I am speaking from experience, as just 2 months ago I even made a thread asking people if I should quit BTW, I didn't and well, look what BTW has made for me(Check my sig)

Evil Austin

yeah it is worth it if you want to do a wwe one maybe (rep me lol if you want to use my idea) do this Shane and Vince not being happy with the current jobs well why not they get away a few weeks and than come back with some old wwe superstars they signed and vs the cwa in some classic matches like the alliance thing in 01.

CT Styles

^^ Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I'll rep ya anyway thanx for the review everyone.

CT Styles

^^ Yeah I was thinking of doing that but I'll rep ya anyway thanx for the review everyone.