CWA: Championship Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

This is CWA, Championship Wrestling Association the current time is January 1 2008. Here is some info -

There are 2 shows, Monday Night Takedown & Saturday Night Inferno.

The Rosters:

Monday Night Takedown

Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair
The New nWo (Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista)
Umaga
JTG
Shad
Santino Marella
Kane (Masked)
Mr. Kennedy
John Morrison
CM Punk
Rey Mysterio
Trish Stratus
Melina
Mickie James
Candice Michelle

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H
CWA Television Title- Kane
CWA Tag Team Champions - Cryme Tyme
Cruiserweight Champion - Vacant
Womens Champion: Mickie James

Inactive Talent:

Vince & Shane McMahon - Owners/GM's
Co-General Manager - Teddy Long
Maria - Interviewer
JR & King: Commentary

Saturday Night Inferno

Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashley
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Booker T
Lance Cade
John Cena
Chavo Guerrero
Edge
The Great Khali
Undertaker
Carlito
MVP
Mark Henry
Rob Van Dam
Big Daddy V
Kenny Dykstra
Kelly Kelly
Ashley
Layla
Torrie Wilson
Michelle McCool

Champions:

CWA Champion: Brock Lesnar
Intercontinental Champion: MVP
World Tag Team Champions: The Hardyz
CWA Light Heavyweight Champion: Rob Van Dam

Inactive Talent
Paul Heyman: Owner/ Co-GM
Eric Bischoff: Co-GM
Todd Grisham
Tazz & Cole: Commentary

CWA's new Development Show Evolution

Roster -
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Kevin Thorn
Trevor Murdoch
Finlay
Boogeyman
Snitsky
Brian Kendrick
Paul London
Val Venis
Super Crazy
William Regal
Jamie Noble
Matt Striker
Stevie Richards

Champions -
Evolution Champion - Shelton Benjamin
Evolution Television Champion - Cody Rhodes
Evolution Tag Team Champions - London & Kendrick

Back Story:
Quite a while a ago CWA was formed and was just a local promotion now its the biggest Wresting Promotion in the world and it has 2 shows, Monday Night Takedown & Saturday Night Inferno theygo head to head at PPV's and are massive rivals.

Rosters will be updated if there are trades or drafts or Royal Rumbles or etc.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
There's a brief backstory 'bout the BTB and a nice decent roster. I am checking out your first show!

The Rated R CMStar

Well, to give an opinion first I need to read your show, so I will be definetly reviewing.

CT Styles

Monday Night Takedown January 6 2008.

Takedown starts off with a blast! the pyrois going off to the tune of its official themesong "My Way or the Highway" by Limp Bizkit.

JR: Good Evening and welcome to another fantastic episode of Monday Night Takedown in Detroit, Michigan as we get ready for New Years Revolution on January 12.

King: Yes that should be great with the World Title on the line and we will find out who the challenger is tonight...

Then Vince McMahon's Music hits and outcomes Vince & Shane.

Vince: Now, since tonight is the start of a new year why not start it with a bang. So tonight there will be a Battle Royal between superstars Myself & Shane pick where the remaining 5 will all compete in an Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship at New Years Revolution. There is also another surprise and they are facing DX tonight in our first match and it will be a 6 tornado man Elimination Hardcore match. So DX can choose a partner.

Shane: Yes they can I guarantee that it will be a match for the ages! and...

DX's Music hits (crowd goes wild) and HBK & HHH come out.

HHH: wait a minute, wait a minute. We are facing a mystery tag team and we get to choose a partner.

Vince: Why yes

HHH:well should we make our decision now?

Vince: Well yes I guess you can.

HHH: Okay hang on a sec me & Shawn need a group discussion

After a minute or 2

HBK: Okay we've come up with a decision, 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Micheals, 'The Game' Triple H & The World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho! (Crowd cheers)

Shane: You got it!

Vince: So tonight it will be DX & Chris Jericho vs ??? I must admit though I like your mystery partners. So go and get ready, you're next!

Commercial Break

DX's music hits and DX & Y2J make their way to the ring and enter it.

HHH: Now no matter who we face tonight we all know who the winner is going to be dont we?

Crowd cheer.

HBK: Now my friend here Chris Jericho has a question.

Y2J: Detroit, hmmmm... Are You Ready?

Crowd Cheer

HHH: NO! HE SAID ARE YOU REEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!

HHH: And now for the thousands in attendance, the millions watching at home & whoever the hell we're facing... LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLets get Ready to SUCK IT!!!!!!

HBK: And if your not down with that we got 2 WORDS 4 YA!!!

Crowd: SUCK IT!!!!

then nWo's music hits

JR: WHAT!!! WHAT!!!

Vince is with them

Vince: HAHA!! here's your opponents have fun.

Crowd are booing

King: Good lord JR, it is them, Scott Hall, Hogan & Nash.

They're on the apron then DX & Y2J start attacking them.

Match 1

Hardcore 6 Man Tornado Elimination Tag

DX & Y2J vs nWo

HBK jumps over and lands on Hall then HBK starts stomping Hall. But Nash comes and gives HBK a big boot.

HHH is nailing Hogan with some right hands and Hogan is taking them in then he points at HHH and nails him with some punches and whacks his head on the barricade and irish whips him into the steel steps then nails The Atomic Leg Drop! Hogan covers but Y2J breaks up the pin at 2. Meanwhile HBK & Nash are going at it with Nash winning, Nash delivers a Big Boot on HBK then he grabs a chair and belts HBK on the head with it and busts his head open HBK is bleeding!

Nash goes for the cover and Y2J runs over to break that pin up aswell but turns around into a clothesline from Scott Hall. Scott Hall sets up Y2J for the Razor's Edge but Y2J slides off Hall's back and nails a dropkick. They are both down. Then Y2J gets up and goes for the cover, 1 count, Hall gets up and goes for the clothesline but Y2J ducks and does a low dropkick on Hall thens stands back and deliver a shining wizard but Hall moves and Y2J runs into the pole. Meanwhile HHH has turned the tables on Hogan and they are fighting on the ramp. HHH sets up the pedigree on Hogan but Hogan counters and goes for the Atomic Leg Drop but misses! HHH then grabs a chair and hits Hogan with it but Hogan delivered a Big Boot into the Chair and HHH is busted open but HHH gets up and hits Hogan in the head with it and goes for the cover. Hogan kicks out at 2!!!

HHH cant believe it. Meanwhile HBK delivers a low blow on Nash and hits Nash with the chair now Nash is bleeding. HBK then gets out a Table (Crowd goes wild) and sets it up but Hall comes from behind with some punches to the back of the head and has HBK in position for the Razor's Edge but it gets countered again and HBK slides off the back of Hall and delivers some Sweet Chin Music!!! to Hall and Hall falls onto the table, HBK gets in the ring and climbs onto the top rope and delivers an elbow drop but Nash recovers and pushes Hall out of the way and HBK goes through the table!! then Nash stumbles on top of HBK for the cover.

1!!!

2!!!

HBK kicks out!!! at 2 3/4

Nash cant believe it. Meanwhile Y2J is stomping Hall then he goe for the Walls of Jericho but Hall counters with a kick to the face then Hall picks up Y2J and sets him up for the chokeslam and nails it then HHH nailed Hogan with a chair shot and went to save Y2J and did but hall hit a Big Boot on HHH and hit the Razor's Edge for the 3 count. HHH eliminated 2 on 3 now.

Y2J and Hall get in the ring and Y2J starts hitting some chops on Hall until he gets to the corner then Y2J delivers some knees to the mid section of Hall, Hogan gets up on the apron but Y2J does a springboard dropkick on him then clotheslines Hall and gets out of the ring and stands up hogan and goes for the codebreaker but Hogan Counters and goes for a leg drop but Y2J counters and kicks Hogan then nails The Code Breaker and covers.

Hogan Eliminated then Hall appears behind Y2J as he gets up and nails the Razor's Edge for the Cover. Y2J Eliminated. Now its 1 on 2 HBK vs Scott Hall & Kevin Nash. HBK gets in the ring followed by Nash and starts hitting some chops then some punches but Nash reverses and throw HBK into the turnbuckle then Hall enters the ring while Nash is running at HBK for a clothesline but HBK dodges then nails some Sweet Chin Music on Hall and falls on him for the cover 1!! 2!! 3!! Hall eliminated. 1 on 1 Shawn Michaels vs Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash runs at HBK and nails a Big Boot and covers, HBK kicks out at 2 1/2. Nash Gets angry then he picks up HBK and Irish Whipshim to the ropes but HBK hits the flying forearm then after a while HBK does a Kip-Up and nails an Atomic Drop on Nash then he has a go at doing a scoop slam but cant so he gives him an eye poke then gets a chair and hits him with that instead! HBK is now on the top rope and attempts a diving elbow drop and he hit it! HBK is going crazy in the ring doing the DX chops and everything and now He's tuning up the band!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

Nash is up and HBK nails some Sweet Chin Music on him and covers.

Winners - DX via HBK pinning Kevin Nash

JR: Good Lord that was a great match King, and I'm sure its not the last of DX & nWo I'm sure!

King: I have to agree with you on that JR and coming up next Cody Rhodes vs 'Big Mouth' Santino Marella!!

Commercial Break

Match 2

Cody Rhodes vs Santino Marella

Match Begins, Marella starts kicking Cody's hamstrings and then hits a clothesline on him then pins, 1 count. Cody then gets up and hits a dropkick and Marella rolls out of the ring (crowd boos) Cody is yelling at him to get back in the ring. Then Cody goes out and gets him and throws him in the ring. Cody enters the ring and is greeted with a kick to the back of the thigh again then another clothesline, 2 count.

Marella irish whips Cody to the turnbuckle and runs at him and goes for a spear but Cody moves and Marella spears the pole, Rhodes then rolls him up for the win.

Winner - Cody Rhodes via Pinfall

Santino goes & grabs the mic.

Santino: You think you're so tough by stealing that win? Then I challenge you to a match next week!

Cody: I accept

Santino: Good, you wont get away with this!

JR: well Santino doesn't seem to happy about that match.

King: No he doesn't and we will see how this folds out next week the day after New Years Revolution!

Promo airs for New Years Revolution

JR: And Coming up a Battle Royal where the remaining 5 will be in the 6 man Elimination Chamber for The World Heavyweight Championship!!

King: Haha this is gonna be great!

Commercial Break

We're back and all the superstars are in the ring

The Superstars are:

Shelton Benjamin

CM Punk

Elijah Burke

Umaga

Batista

HHH

Randy Orton

Kane

Ric Flair

Edge

Rey Mysterio

Lance Cade

Shawn Michaels

Main Event

13 Man Battle Royal Where last 5 men will Compete In The Elimination Chamber at new Years Revolution with World Champion Chris Jericho

Order Of Elimination

1st Lance Cade via Superick from HBK

2nd Rey Mysterio via being thrown over by Batista

3rd Shelton Benjamin via being Clotheslined by Kane

4th Ric Flair via Group Elimination

5th CM Punk via Samoan Spike

6th Umaga via Group Elimination

7th Elijah Burke via HHH pulling the ropes down

8th Kane via Superkick from HBK

The Remaining 5 are: HHH, Edge, Randy Orton, Batista & Shawn Michaels

JR: Well King this is going to be one hell of a New Years Revolution!

King: Yes with more matches to be announced on Inferno!

The remaining superstars brawl in the ring as Takedown goes off the air.​

The Rated R CMStar

BM: DX vs NWO

WM: Battle Royal

BP: The DX one

WP: None

AC: Good first show. You started out strong with a solid promo and a outstanding match, then you have the classic quick match, but then you had me holding, is it a one hour show, or a two hour show? Anyway, it was way to short for any of them. The Batle Royal, even though was summarized, could have gotten into a little details

CT Styles

CWA Logo -

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

& Logo & official poster

WWEcollage.jpg

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
Best Match: NWO vs. DX

Worst Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Santino

Best Promo: The DX angle was great.

Worst Promo: Didn't see any

Additional Comments: I read through your first post and was looking foward to your first show and it ended up good. You have good promo writing skills. Your matches good be a bit longer even if there just breif parts of the matches still I think there should be a little more detail.

Good job, nice logo by the way.

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

January 10 2008

Pyro goes off to official theme song "Oh" by Union Turnpike

Cole: Good Evening ladies & gentleman and welcome to Saturday Night Inferno! and I'm sure this is going to be another fantastic episode!

JBL: Yes I'm sure it will be to Cole, CWA.com has also announced the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line tonight when the champ, MVP faces Finlay & Carlito. That should be a great match and also...

Edge's music hits. Edge comes out to boos.

Edge: Now, c'mon we all know that The Rated R Superstar should be CWA Champion not Brock Lesnar, I mean seriously I'm better than anyone on this roster...

John Cena's Music hits crowd cheers. He goes to the ring.

Cena: Edge you got your ass beat at the last PPV, Unforgettable by Lesnar you wouldn't want that to hap...

Edge: SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP!

Cena: You know what, lets sort this out now!

Lashley's music hits. He enters the ring.

Lashley: Both of you are wrong I should be the #1 contender for the title because I am the best this brand has to offer and there is no one back there that can stop me.

The lights go out.

The lights are back on and Undertaker is in the ring. He grabs Edge & Chokeslams him then Cena & then Lashley.

Bischoff's music hits

Eric: alright, alright you all wanna be #1 contender for the title I get it. So tonight’s Main Event will be a Fatal-4-Way between all of you and The winner gets a shot at Lesnar's title at New Years Revolution.

Commercial Break

Back from the break.

JBL: the next match should be good Matt Hardy one half of the World Tag Team Champions is taking on Kenny Dykstra, Matt will be accompanied by his Brother and other half of the World Tag Team Champions while Dykstra will be accompanied by DH Smith

Match 1

Matt Hardy w/ Jeff Hardy vs Kenny Dykstra w/ DH Smith

Bell rings. Kenny begins punching Matt then irish whips him to the ropes then nails a dropkick, 1 count. Kenny then does a knee drop, 1 count. He picks up Matt and puts him in the corner and starts kicking him then Kenny goes and runs a Matt but Matt moves and Kenny rebounds off the Turnbuckle. Matt hits a Side Effect when he turns around cover, 2 count.

Matt is now on the top rope setting up for his Leg Drop he goes for it but Kenny moves Kenny rolls him up, 2 count. Kenny runs off the ropes and nails a clothesline on Matt then a scoop slam and gets on the top rope for his leg drop but Matt dodges. Matt hits another side effect and they are both down, Ref starts to make the count both men get up at 5, Matt has Kenny in position for the Twist of Fate but Kenny reverses into a clothesline then Matt ducks the Clothesline and hits the Twist of Fate but DH Smith pulls Kenny out of the ring Jeff Hardy then runs over and jumps onto DH Smith and starts punching him, Matt then jumps over the ropes onto Kenny and they all start brawling.

Paul Heyman’s music hits.

Paul: since you all obviously want a piece of each other then I now make this match a Tag-Team match, Good Luck… Oh and You 4 will also be in action this Sunday at New Year’s Revolution when The Hardy Boyz defend their titles against DH Smith & Kenny Dykstra. Good Luck!

Jeff starts off in the ring against DH Smith, Smith starts nailing Jeff with some right hands into the turnbuckle then he sets him up for a Superplex but Hardy counters and throws him down to the mat and goes for the Swanton Bomb but DH Smith moves out of the way. Both men are down the ref starts to count. He makes it to 5 and both men are up Smith goes for a clothesline but Jeff ducks and Smith flys into the turnbuckle & Jeff tags in Matt and they go for the Poetry in Motion and nail it.

DH falls onto the ground Matt goes for the pin, 2 count. Matt picks up DH and irish whips him to the ropes but DH holds onto the ropes then tags in Kenny. Kenny nails a dropkick and cover, 2 count. Matt hits a Side Effect again and eventually tags in Jeff, Jeff is on the top rope and… SWANTON BOMB!!

Jeff covers. 1.. 2.. 3..!

Winners – World Tag Team Champions The Hardy Boyz via Jeff Hardy Pinning Kenny

After the match Matt goes in the ring to congratulate his brother and turns around into a clothesline from DH Smith who then attacks Matt and hits a running powerslam on him, he picks up Kenny and they walk up the ramp. DH Smith turns around and looks at the Hardys signaling a title around his waist.

Cole: I’d have to say that I don’t agree with Kenny & DH Smith’s technique.

JBL: Shut Up Cole!

Cole: any way up next, Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam

Commercial Break

Promo airs for New Year’s Revolution.

Mr. Kennedy’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a smirk on his face while the crowd boos.

Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring with cheers.

Match 2
Non-Title

Rob Van Dam vs Mr. Kennedy

Match begins. They lock up, Van Dam gets Kennedy to the ropes then runs off them and goes for the spinning wheel kick but Kennedy ducks then clotheslines Rob and then starts stomping on him and taunting him. Rob then grabs Kennedy’s leg and throws him down and goes for the roll up, 2 count.

Kennedy is getting angry and starts getting aggressive with Rob, he gets him in the corner and starts kneeing him then he sets him up for the Green Bay Plunge but Rob counters and Kennedy falls to the mat and Rob Van Dam hits the Frog Splash, 1!! 2!! ROPEBREAK!! Kennedy got his foot on the rope!

Rob can’t believe it. Kennedy then does a school boy roll up on VAN DAM 1!! 2!! ROPEBREAK AGAIN!! Kennedy dropkicks Rob when he gets up and is waiting for him to get up Rob Van Dam get sup and Kennedy delivers a deadly neckbreaker for the win.

Winner – Mr. Kennedy via Pinfall

JBL: WOW! I love that move that Kennedy just did just so quick and amazing & deadly!

Cole: Yes it was partner, but I'm just a little worried about Rob Van Dam.

JBL: Oh jeez Cole, your pathetic and coming up after the break one of my favorite superstars MVP will be defending his Intercontinental Championship against Finlay & Carlito! Stay tuned

Commercial Break

Match 3
Intercontinental Championship

MVP vs Carlito vs Finlay

Back and Finlay & Carlito are waiting in the ring then…

‘I'm Comin’ hits the speakers and out comes MVP with the title around his waist doing his signature pose he makes his way to the ring.

MVP enters the ring and Finlay & Carlito already start beating up MVP, MVP gets thrown out of the ring & Finlay & Carlito starts going at it in the ring. Carlito with some right hands and then a left, then Finlay with a kick to the mid section and a clothesline, cover, 1 count. MVP Is back in the ring he does a running shoulder block on Finlay and then he starts stomping away at Carlito, Carlito then gets up along with Finlay and go to clothesline MVP but MVP ducks and they clothesline each other MVP covers Carlito, 2 count.

MVP picks up Finlay and goes for a right hand but Finlay counters and goes for a Celtic Cross but MVP counters with an elbow to the back of the head and a roll up, 2 count. Carlito comes from behind and delivers a bulldog and a knee drop followed by a springboard elbow as MVP was getting up and covers, Finlay broke it up. Finlay then delivers some right hands followed by a scoop slam to Carlito then covers, 1 count.

MVP does a back suplex on Finlay then a leg drop on Carlito and pins, 2 count. MVP then delivers some punches to Finlay until he is on the ropes and then clotheslines him over. MVP then goes over to Carlito and locks in a Boston Crab Carlito is gonna tap!! Carlito is about to but Finlay runs in the ring and breaks it up.

Finlay irish whips MVP to the corner but MVP reverses it and delivers a shining wizard followed by a face wash. He then goes back to Carlito and locks in the Boston Crab again!! Carlito is gonna tap!! He reaches for the rope he's almost there but MVP pulls him back and Carlito taps!!

Winner – MVP via Submission

JBL: Jeez that just shows you how great MVP is I mean he…

Cole: Okay, Okay we understand how much you love MVP.

JBL: I don’t love him that is just stupid Cole, unlike you I like girls.

Cole: Yeah sure, anyway next up is the Fatal-4-Way between, Edge, John Cena, Bobby Lashley & The Undertaker to be #1 contender for Brock Lesnar’s CWA Championship. Stay tuned.

Commercial Break

Main Event

Fatal-4-Way between, Edge, John Cena, Bobby Lashley & The Undertaker to be #1 contender for Brock Lesnar’s CWA Championship.

Match Begins. Edge & Cena start trading punches until Cena pushes Edge into the corner but Edge delivers an eye poke and throws Cena over the ropes. Edge goes out and starts beating up Cena. Meanwhile Undertaker is delivering punch after punch to a groggy Lashley. Undertaker goes for an old school but Bobby kicks the ropes and Undertaker lands with the ropes in between his legs, Lashley then runs off the ropes and delivers a massive shoulder block to Undertaker while he is on the ropes and knocks him over.

Edge is bashing Cena’s head on the barricade and then he irish whipped Cena into the steel steps, Edge then goes to hit Cena’s head on the steps but Cena counters with an elbow to the gut followed by a running bulldog onto the steps & Edge is busted open!

Undertaker just got up and Lashley ran off the ropes again and jumped over the ropes completely and landed on Undertaker and started punching him. He was then lining up for a spear on Taker on the outside but Taker dodged it and Lashley went head first into the steel steps, Taker then picked him up and rolled him into the ring and covered him. 1!! 2!! Thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lashley Kicked Out!!

Undertaker then went for a Leg Drop but missed Lashley went for a Dominator but Taker countered with a kick to the gut and LAST RIDE!! 1!!! 2!!! Cena ran in and broke up the pin. Taker stared at Cena and grabbed him by the throat Cena is horrified he then counters into position for an FU but Undertaker counters again and nails a chokeslam. But right when Cena hit the mat a bloody Edge came in and nailed an Edgecution on Undertaker then turned around into a Spear from Lashley!! And Lashley covers. 1!!! 2!!! Thrrrrrrr Edge’s foot touched the rope. Then Undertaker sits up and Cena gets up, Undertaker grabbed both of them by the throat and chokeslammed them but he turned around into another spear by Lashley!!! Lashley covers 1!!! 2!!! 3!!!

Winner & new #1 Contender – Bobby Lashley via Pinfall

Bobby Lashley is in the ring celebrating until Eric Bischoff comes out.

Eric: Now congratulations Bobby, great match! No really, I've just got a little announcement to make, your match with Brock Lesnar is a Last Man Standing Match (Lashley looks pissed off) haha oh & MVP will be defending his Intercontinental Championship against Finlay & Carlito again but in a Ladder Match!​

CT Styles

New Years Revolution Matches -

Elimination Chamber Match for The World Heavyweight Championship
World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Batista vs Edge

Last Man Standing Match For CWA Championship
CWA Champ Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

Triple ThreatLadder Match for Intercontinental Championship
Intercontinental Champion MVP vs Finlay vs Carlito

World Tag Team Championship
World Tag team Champions The Hardy Boyz vs Kenny Dykstra & DH Smith

Hardcore Match
Rob Van Dam vs Mr. Kennedy​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: I dunno maybe when Bischoff announced that Lashley's match against Lesnar will be a LMS...

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Lashley beat the odds and won the 4 way match against 3 huge competitors. Now, we are going to see two powrehouses for the CWA Championship. This could be good! btw, here are my predictions for your sweet PPV event!

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Batista vs Edge

Hardcore Match

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score

Hardcore Match

BM:Th main event

WM:n/a

BP:probably the bischoff announcement

WP:n/a

AC:I am interested to see how this Lesnar Lashley match is gonna go. I mean if written properly two powerhouses can have a great match, but sometimes it can go really wrong. So I am hoping for the best lol. I am really looking forward to your Elimination Chamber as well! great PPV line up

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

New Years Revolution January 11 2008

The crowd goes wild as the pyro goes off to the official theme song "Stranger Inside" by Shinedown.

JR: Good Evening and welcome to the first PPV of 2008, New Years Revolution! and now to my partner king

King: Yes indeed this will be great! The Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship currently being held by Chris Jericho, a Last Man Standing Match for the CWA Championship between CWA Champion Brock Lesnar & Bobby Lashley to absolute Power Houses!

JR: Yes & Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam should be great plus many more mat ches! but first we have just been informed there will be a 9 women Battle Royal for the Womens Championship!

King
: Oh I thought Christmas was last month!! This is gonna be great JR!! What a way to kick off the night.

Trish Stratus's music hits and the crowd cheers she comes out in tight leather jumpsuit like she wore at WM 22

King: Oh yesss (King's Face ----> :Jumpy:

Then Kelly Kelly comes out in the shortest skirt you can ever imagine.

King: Oh my JR, I think I'm gonna faint!

Candice comes out to her music

King: Good Lord!

The rest of the Divas Eventually come out and JR is waving his hat on King to keep him cool.

Match 1
Womens Championship Match

9 Women Battle Royal

Mickie James (c) vs Trish Stratus vs Candice Michelle vs Melina vs Torrie Wilson vs Layla vs Kelly Kelly vs Michelle McCool vs Ashley

Match Begins. Mickie begins to land some punches on Melina followed by a pulling of her hair. Mickie tries to pull Melina over the ropes but Melina knees Mickie in the stomach then nails a DDT.

Kelly Kelly & Layla are going at it in the other corner Kelly is kicking Layla in the mid section in the corner. Layla then gets up and starts nailing Kelly with some forearms then a clothesline she then pokes her in the eye and does a spinning crescent kick and Kelly Kelly falls out of the ring.

Kelly Kelly Eliminated

Trish Stratus is nailing some kicks on Candice Michelle then an attempted Chick Kick which Candice caught and attempted to throw Trish over with but Trish countered with a Hurricanrana over the ropes but Candice held on and dropkicked Trish through the ropes and jumped on her and started punching her.

Meanwhile Mickie had just nailed a tornado DDT on Melina and then nailed a Mick Kick and Melina fell out.

Melina Eliminated

Then Michelle McCool came from behind and attempted to push Mickie over the ropes but Mickie ducked and Michelle fell over.

Michelle McCool Eliminated

Mickie then went on to Ashley and started nailing some forearms on her then irish whipped her to the corner and then went for the clothesline and nailed it. She then got Ashley onto the top rope and got her into position for the Hurricanrana but Ashley through Mickie to the mat. Now Ashley is in position for the Star Struck and goes for it but Mickie moves.

Trish is dominating Candice in the corner she is sitting on top of her and punching her. Then Candice blocks one and head butts Trish then runs off the ropes and delivers a dropkick to the face and a springboard elbow she then attempts to roll Trish under the ropes to the ground but Trish holds onto the ropes and has Candice in a Leg Scissors and throws her through with her leg strength.

Candice Michelle Eliminated

Torrie then starts kicking Ashley while she is on the mat and then goes for a springboard move but Trish runs against the ropes and Torrie falls on the mat awkwardly on her head. Then Trish picked her up and tried to throw her over but Torrie elbowed Trish in the face and tried to throw her over but Trish countered with a knee to the back then Layla & Ashley ran over and tried to eliminate Torrie & Trish but Trish ducked & Ashley fell throught the ropes

Ashley Eliminated

Torrie & Trish double team Layla then both throw her over.

Layla Eliminated

Mickie is back up and attempts to double clothesline Torrie & Trish but they counter by trying to throw her over but Mickie brings Torrie with her and hold s on.

Torrie Wilson Eliminated

Now Its Just Mickie James & Trish Stratus. Trish nails some punches and then a kick to Mickie then tries to throw her over but no luck because Mickie counters and tries to throw her over then. Trish then elbows Mickie right on the nose and delivers a Chick Kick which Mickie blocked then Trish nailed a couple of clothes lines then a kick to the gut and Trish has Mickie in position for the Stratusfaction Trish's feet hit the ropes but Mickie pushes her forward and they both fall out thanks to Trish's Stratusfaction.

Referee: Due to this elimination we are going to have to look at the replay to determine who the winner of this match is.

after a minute or 2 the screen shows a replay of the fall both their feet hit the ground at the same time.

Referee: Due to this we will have to have a rematch under sudden death rules between these two ladies to determine the winner.

Mickie & Trish get back in the ring and the bell rings. Trish starts off aggresive and nails Mickie with some punches to the face and then a kick to the gut and an attempted dropkick which Mickie avoids. She then jumps on Trish and nails her with some punches and a leg drop then she irish whips Trish to the turnbuckle and hangs her upside down. Mickie runs at Trish and delivers a Baseball slide kick to the side of Trish's head and Trish could be knocked out. Mickie then sits Trish on the top rope and gets in position for the Hurricanrana and flips Trish over the ropes amazingly.

Trish Stratus Eliminated

Winner & Still Womens Champion - Mickie James via eliminating Trish Stratus.

JR: Well that was a fantastic match and I must admit I feel sorry for Trish Stratus, she came so close oh well better luck next time Trish but on the other hand congratulations to Mickie James on defending her title against 8 other divas!

King: Yes and oh man what a dream way to kick off this PPV.

JR: Well next up is Mr. Kennedy vs Rob Van Dam

Mr. Kennedy's music hits and the fans boo, but Kennedy just smirks.

He enters the ring and starts warming up.

RVD's Music hits and the crowd cheer.

JR: Well who do you think will walk away with the win here tonight, Mr. Kennedy or Rob Van Dam?

King: Oh I have to go with Mr. Kennedy

JR: Well in that case I think its going to be RVD.

crosses to JBL & Cole

JBL: Man, I hope Mr. Kennedy wins this match again with that great finisher!

Cole: Well I hope to see Rob Van Dam win tonight to be honest.

JBL: (sighs)Yeah I thought you would

Match 2
Non-Title

Bell rings. Mr. Kennedy & RVD lock up. Kennedy Knees RVD in the stomach and then throws him in the corner and nails some punches, then the referee breaks it up. Kennedy then irish whips RVD to the ropes and Clotheslines him and covers, 2 count.

Kennedy picks up RVD and gets him in position for the Green Bay Plunge but RVD reverses into a punch which Kennedy blocks and turns into a clothesline, cover, 2 count. RVD then tired an Enzuiguri kick but Kennedy ducked and performed a leg whip followed by a knee drop, 2 count. Kennedy gets a Chair and Hits RVD with it while he's on the ground and it busted him open, RVD is bleeding, Kennedy covers, 2 count. He cant believe it.

Kennedy then irish whips RVD to the ropes and perorms a back body drop, then gets on the top rope for a Kenton Bomb, he goes for it and RVD moves. RVD then rolls on top of Kennedy for the cover, 2 1/2 count.

RVD does a moonsault off the top rope followed by a springboard leg drop and covers, 2 count. RVD then goes out of the ring and throws a chair in the ring. He drags Kennedy to the corner and puts a chair in front of him. Then he get sup on the opposite top rope and hits the Van Terminator and Kennedy is busted open aswell RVD makes the cover, 2 3/4 count. RVD cant believe it. He sets him up for a 5 star frog splash with a chair on top of Kennedy. RVD makes the jump but Kennedy throws the chair at RVD while he is in the air, he makes the cover, 2 3/4 again!!

Kennedy then grabs the ropes to help him get up and stumbles towards RVD who does the same with the ropes. They have a Punch off, RVD, Kennedy, RVD, Kennedy, RVD, Kennedy then RVD blocks Kennedy's next one and delivers a kicking combo and finishes it up with an enzuigiri and Kennedy falls out of the ring.

RVD gets out a ladder and puts it in the ring and climbs it. He performs a moonsault off the top of the ladder onto Kennedy who is on the outside, Kennedy moves. Both men are down. Then suddenly someone is running down the ramp! ITS BOOKER T!!! Booker T is here.

He grabs a chair and starts hitting RVD with it and drops the chair and leaves. Kennedy then gets up and is waiting for RVD to, RVD gets up and Kennedy delivers his neckbreaker on RVD onto the chair Booker T left!!!

Kennedy Covers 1!!!!! 2!!!!! 3!!!!!!

Winner - Mr. Kennedy via Pinfall

Cole: Oh my god John!! I thought Booker T came to help his former partner not cost him the match!!!

JBL: Yes it was a surprise to me to, but at least Mr. Kennedy won which is what I wanted. In fact I'm going in the ring to congratulate him

JBL walks over to Mr. Kennedy and shakes his hand.

Crosses over to J.R. & King

JR: Well that was a great match I thought RVD would of won that its his type of match

King: Yeah well Mr. Kennedy proved again he is a future Championship Contender. Anyway next up is the Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship between the Intercontinental Champion MVP, Finlay & Carlito.

Promo Airs For all The PPV's of The Year.

JBL: Well Now Its time for in my opinion, One of The Greatest Superstars In WWE today.

Cole sighs

Carlito's Music Hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction.

Then Finlay comes out to Boos he enters the ring and puts his shillilagh and has a stare off with Carlito

Then MVP's Music hits and the crowd gives him a mixed reaction and JBL gives him a standing ovation.

Match 3
Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

Intercontinental Champion MVP vs Finlay vs Carlit
o

The Ref signals for the bell to be rung.

Match Begins. MVP & Carlito beat up Finlay in the corner with some punches, then they Irish Whip him to the opposite corner and deliver a clothesline each. Carlito goes on the outside and jumps over the ropes and delivers an elbow drop. Then MVP delivers a Leg Drop. They Irish Whip Finlay again to the corner where Finlay's Shillilagh is but Carlito & MVP dont know.

As Finlay is getting punched he grabs his shillilagh and belts it on Carlito & MVP's heads then kicks both of them in the gut and hits a double clothesline on both of them. He then goes to the outside and gets a ladder and gets it in the ring but by the time he sets it up MVP & Carlito are up. Carlito attacks Finlay while MVP gets a chair.

Finlay turns the tables on Carlito and whcks his head on the ladder then on the turnbuckle followed by a vertical splash. MVP is in the ring unknown to Finlay and he walks into a chair shot by MVP. MVP is now climbing the ladder but Carlito is up and climbs up as well and they have a punch off until Finlay is up and he dropkicks the ladder and MVP & Carlito fall off along with the ladder.

Finlay grabs the ladder and starts setting it up and climbs the ladder he is almost touching the belt when Carlito has the ladder and starts shaking it. MVP gets up but Carlito hits him with the chair and he falls out of the ring along with being busted open.

Its now just Finlay & Carlito who are fighting in the ring. Carlito with a right hand and another then Finlay with a left and a kick to the mid section. He clotheslines Carlito and goes for a leg drop but misses and Carlito is up and gets the ladder and is up against the ropes and hits Finlay with is right in the face then from behind MVP gives Carlito a Low Blow and sets up the ladder and climbs it slowly in pain. He reaches the belt and goes for it but Finlay slowly gets up and starts climbing too.

MVP & Finlay on top of the ladder and having a punch-off MVP, Finlay, MVP , Finlay, MVP until MVP unloads with a massive right hand then he pushes him off and lands on Carlito and the impact makes the ladder wobble but MVP manages to touch the Gold but can't get it until... He gets a good grip and... MVP is still the Intercontinental Champion.

Winner & Still The Intercontinental Champion - MVP

JR: Well that truly was quite an amazing match king you'd have to agree with me

King: Yes, Indeed I do JR, MVP really is a great wrestler

Crosses to JBL & Cole

JBL: There he is a future Hall of Famer right there, Montel Vontavious Porter

Cole: Yeah, why dont tou go and give him a congratulatory kiss

JBL: Shut Up Cole!

Cole: Next up The World Tag Team Championship is on the line when the champions The Hardy Boyz take on the young guns DH Smith & Kenny Dykstra.

Promo airs for Tonights Elimination Chamber

Match 4

The Champions The Hardy Boyz vs DH Smith & Kenny Dykstra

Match Begins with Matt & Smith starting off. Matt delivers some right hands to Smith then a reversal from Smith with a clothesline and a knee drop, cover, 1 count. Matt gets irish whipped to Smith's corner and he tags in Kenny, Smith holds Matt's arms back while Kenny delivers a punch.

Kenny starts working on Matt's mid section with some kicks to the gut and some knees. He pushes Matt against the ropes and performs a roll up pin, 2 count. Then Kenny starts getting aggressive with a thumb to the eye and a spear followed by some punches. Then a knee drop and he covers, 2 count. He then tags in Smith again and smith starts performing some power moves.

After a scoop slam followed by a leg drop Kenny gets on the top rope for his finisher but Matt moves and goes for the tag to Jeff but Smith pulls him back and Matt delivers hits a side effect and crawls over to Jeff eventually and gets the hot tag.

Jeff starts cleaning house. He delivers a running dropkick to Kenny to knock him onto the announcer's table. Then he clotheslines Smith a couple of times then nails an ezuiguri kick and covers, 2 count. Then Smith is up and he goes for a clothesline but Hardy counters with a Whisper In The Wind, covers, 2 1/2 count.

He tags in Matt and they hit a Poetry In Motion followed by a bulldog from Matt. Now Matt is measuring him up for a Twist of Fate, but Smith counters into a powerslam and tags in Kenny who delivers a leg drop followed by a running elbow drop cover, 2 count.

Matt delivers a dropkick followed by a leg drop and tags in Jeff who delivers a Hardy Boyz Leg drop to the mid-section then an attempted Swanton Bomb but Kenny moves. Jeff then eventually gets up and goes to kick Kenny but Kenny catches his foot then Jeff nails an enzugiri and tags in Matt.

Matt then gets on the top rope and performs an extreme leg drop then he is measuring Kenny for the Twist of Fate and he hits it and then runs and attacks Smith on the outside while Jeff hits the Swanton Bomb which connects and Matt runs back and makes the pin. 1!! 2!! 3!!

Winners & Still World Tag Team Champions - The Hardy Boyz

JR: Well that just shows you how good the Hardys really are doesn't it King,

King: Yes it does JR & the Swanton Bomb & Twist of Fate are a deadly combination if you're on the other side of it thats for sure!

JR: now its time for the CWA Championship to be defended in a Last Man Standing Match!

King: Yes and here comes the Challenger, Bobby Lashley!

Lashley comes out to cheers.

JR: And the champion King, Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar comes out to a mixed reaction.

Match 5
Last Man Standing Match for the CWA Championship

CWA Champion Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

Ref explains the rules to each of the competitors and signals for the bell to be rung.

Bobby starts off by Punching Brock but Brock reverses and knees Lashley and irish whips him and goes for the back body drop but Lashley kicks him. Lashley goes for the Belly to Belly suplex but Brock just shakes his head and head butts Lashley before kicking him and delivering a clothesline.

Lashley gets up immediately and takes down Lesnar and performs some punches on him before Lesnar pushes him up and lands some punches on Bobby before strongly Irish whipping him to the corner and setting him up for the superplex but Bobby starts punching Brock & Brock falls down and Bobby performs a diving clothesline on Brock.

Brock gets up and clotheslines Lashley over the ropes along with himself. He gets a chair out and nails Bobby on the head with it twice & busts him open & Lashley is down Ref makes the count.

1 Brock throws another chair in the ring

2 he throws a table in there.

3 he sets up the table & the chair.

4 Lashley gets up.

Brock gets the chair and hits Bobby on the head with it again and lays him on the announcer's table. Brock then gets in the ring and runs off the ropes then jumps on the chair & then the table & then the ropes & leaps over to the announcer table but Lashley moved and Brock put him self through it. The ref makes the count.

5 Lashley gets out a ladder & throws it in the ring

6 he gets another one out on the outside

7 Lesnar is up.

Lashley hits Brock in the face with the ladder & Brock is busted open as well while Lashley sets up the ladder. Brock is back up and Lashley clotheslines both of them into the crowd and they both start fighting in there and Lashley hits Lesnar's head on the barricade and throws him back over.

Lesnar is down and Lashley starts stomping him. Lesnar then eventually gets up and nails a low blow on Lesnar and crawls into the ring and tries to set up the ladder but Lashley got up quicker than expected and Lesnar had to drop the ladder & leave it lying on the turnbuckle.

Lesnar goes to Lashley but Lashley has the match bell and hits Lesnar in the face with it & the ref makes the count while Lashley recovers on the barricade.

8 Lesnar gets up slowly

Lahley cant believe it and starts kicking Lesnar in the gut and throws him face first at the metal pole. Lesnar rebounds off the pole and somehow lands a clothesline on Lashley & they are both down. The Ref makes the count.

7 They both get up.

Lesnar is groggy when he stands up and Lashley takes advantage of that and nails a spear!!

Lesnar gets up at 9 1/2 Lashley still cannot believe it then Lashley goes for a clothesline but Lesnar counters with an F-5. ref counts

9 Lashley gets up!!

Brock is amazed and starts hitting the barricade. Then Lashley starts climbing the ladder and so does Lesnar. They have a punch off and Lashley goes for the superplex but Brock counters with a thumb to the eye and low blow somehow through the steps. Lashley nearly falls off but is just hanging on. Then Lesnar runs in the ring and stands back for a second then runs up the ladder leaning on the turnbuckles and spears Lashley in mid air off the ladder & through the announcer table below them. Both men are down & the ref makes the count.

9 1/2 Lesnar some how gets up

Lashley could not get up. Paramedics go to Lashley & take him on a stretcher up the ramp while Lesnar celebrates with the title in the ring.

Winner & Still CWA Champion - Brock Lesnar

JR: Oh My God, talk about putting your bodies on the line.

King: I.. I... I'm still in shock we dont even have a table anymore. That could be the most amazing match I've ever seen.

JR: It is definitely up there with the greatest matches King.

King: Damn Straight it is and we've still got one more to come!

JR: Thats right the World Heavyweight Championship is going to be defended in that structure, The 6 man Elimination Chamber.

Chris Jericho's Music Hits & the crowd cheers.

JR: Well Chris Jericho must be starting off this match...

Edge's music hits

JR: ... Along with Edge

They enter the structure with the other competitors in their chambers.

Main Event
6 Man Elimination Chamber for The World Heavyweight Championship

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs Batista

Match begins and Edge kicks Y2J & throws him to the outside onto the metal ground & the pain shows on Y2J's face. Edge comes out & starts stomping Y2J. Y2J starts to get up & fight back on his knees with punches to the mid section of Edge. Y2J gradually makes his way back up and starts delivering some chops to Edge's chest until Edge hits the ropes then Y2J irish whips Edge off the ropes onto the side of the metal structure.

Y2J then dropkicks the back of Edge into the side again & Edge's face hits the side again. Edge then turns around and grabs Y2J's face and starts rubbing his face on the side like its a cheese grater & Y2J is busted open. Y2J then starts elbowing Edge in the face and then throws him back in the ring.

Y2J irish whips Edge & goes for the back body drop but Edge kicks him and nails a swinging neckbreaker and covers, 2 count. Y2J irish whips Edge again and runs whith him and nails a bulldog and covers, 2 count.

Countdown comes on the screen and counts down from 10 and then a new superstar comes in.

Y2J is punching Edge while he is on the ground when the lights start changing and a new superstar comes in.

Randy Orton Enters.

Orton then does a low dropkick on Y2J & then delivers a knee drop & covers, 1 count. Edge then grabs Orton's tights & goes for the roll-up, 2 count. Orton gets angry at Edge & starts doing the Randy Orton stomp all over his body. Y2K then dropkicks Orton from behind and then picks him up and nails an enzuigiri on Orton & covers, 2 1/2 count.

Edge gets up and starts measuring Orton for the spear he hits the spear but not on Orton or Y2J, Orton dodged it and Edge speared the turnbuckle, Y2J grabbed Edge's tights and rolled him up using the ropes as leverage.

Edge Eliminated

Now it's Y2J & Orton. Orton nails his back breaker on Y2J as he is getting up & now Orton is measuring Y2J for the RKO. Y2J is getting up and Randy has Y2J in position for the RKO but Y2J ducks and grabs Orton's legs and locks in the Walls of Jericho!! Randy is trying to get to the ropes he gets there but the ref tells him there is no Rope Break so Orton uses the ropes to pull himself out of the ring.

Countdown comes on the screen counting down from 10

Orton is lying on the ground outside the ring then Y2J comes out & makes a big mistake & attempts a lionsault on Orton while he is outside & Orton moves.

Triple H Enters

Y2J & Orton are down then Triple H comes down and picks up Orton & has him in position for the Pedigree but Orton counters with a back body drop. Orton covers, 1 count. Y2J is back up and attempts to clothesline HHH but HHH doesn't fall over and Triple H throw him against the wall. Orton then attempts an RKO on HHH when he turns around but it back fires & Orton falls to the ground and HHH performs a knee drop but Orton moves & HHH's knee hits the metal ground.

All 3 men are down then Y2J is up followed by HHH they start trading punches & then HHH goes for the Pedigree again & nails it on the metal floor!!! but he gets an RKO from Orton as he turns around. Orton covers Y2J first but the Ref is distracted by Batista in his chamber. Orton goes over & gets the ref to make the count. 1! 2! 3!

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho Eliminated

Now there is definitely going to be a new World Heavyweight Champion. Orton then slowly gets up and covers HHH. 1... 2... Thrrrrrrrrrrrrr HHH kicks out!!! Orton Cannot believe it. Then the lights go out & another person comes in.

Batista Enters

Batista goes over to Orton & starts nailing him with some right hands and then has him in position for the Batista Bomb but Orton punches Batista while he's in the air & Randy rides Batista to the ground and the ref makes the count, 2 count. HHH climbs up the wall to get up and is covered in blood. He goes over to Orton & Irish Whips him off the ropes & delivers a Spine Buster on the Metal Floor but Batista comes from behind & throws HHH in the ring. Batsita is measuring HHH for the spear and HHH dodges it and gets him in position for the Pedigree but Batista counters & delivers a Spine Buster and starts taunting the crowd. He sets up HHH for the Batista Bomb but once again it gets countered & HHH delivers a back body drop.

HHH covers. 2 count. Then Orton enters the ring & goes for the RKO on HHH but HHH pushes him against the ropes and delivers a face buster. Followed by a Pedigree & covers.

Randy Orton Eliminated.

HHH is now measuring Batista for the Pedigree but the lights go out again and HBK is ready to come out.

Shawn Michaels Enters

Shawn starts to attack Batista while he is down and Batista get sup and throws him against the turnbuckle and starts beating him up then he turns around and is kicked in the gut by HHH then greeted with some Sweet Chin Music. HBK Covers.

Batista Eliminated

Now its down to the two Partners that is when there isn't the World Heavyweight Championship involved, Shawn Michaels & Triple H.

HBK & HHH stare down for a while until HHH nails a right hand then HBK nails a chop followed by a right hand from HHH followed by a chop from HBK then HHH goes for a Spine Buster but HBK drops down and goes Sweet Chin Music but HHH ducks and hits the Spine Buster this time! HHH covers, 2 1/2 count.

HHH is then measuring Shawn for the Pedigree but HBK counters with a Low Blow! HBK is now climbing the cage and is on top of one of the chambers, he goes for the diving elbow drop and...

HE HIT IT!!!!!!

HBK is now tuning up the band!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!

3!!!!!

4!!!!!

5!!!!!

6!!!!!

HHH is up & he catches HBK's foot & goes for the Pedigree but HBK counters with an attempted superkick but HHH counters again with an attempted Pedigree until HBK pushed HHH back on to the ropes and got him on the rebound with some Sweet Chin Music!! HBK Covers.

Winner & New World Heavyweight Champion - Shawn Michaels

Shawn can hardly stand when he receives the title and all the competitors are standing outside the structure watching when Eric Bischoff walks down with the key and unlocks the door of the Structure and picks up HHH. HHH rips the title out of HBK's hands & throws it on the ground then Pedigrees Shawn Michaels onto the gold!!

Eric: I now announce a rematch right now between Triple H & Shawn Michaels!

HHH then covers HBK.

Winner & New World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H via Pinfall

JR: WHAT!!! WHAT!!! I was so happy for Shawn Michaels this just makes me sick.

King: I agree

HHH then shakes hands with Eric as they leave the ring with a bloody Shawn Michaels in it.

JR: Well folks, I'm sorry we had to leave on such a sour note like this! We will see you tomorrow hopefully

King: Yes I agree JR.

New Years Revolution goes off the air.​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, loved the twists having Shawn beat by HHH after winning at the Chamber

Worst Match: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show man! I really liked the aftermath of the EC match and now HHH is the champ! Looks like we are going to see a HHH/HBK fued one more time, but how 'bout Y2J. And yeah, btw, just a suggestion, how 'bout you put some colors to it so some btbers will totally enjoy reading your show.

CT Styles

Power 10

#1 Brock Lesnar - CWA Champion
#2 Triple H - World Heavyweight Champion
#3 Shawn Michaels
#4 Mr. Kennedy
#5 Bobby Lashley
#6 MVP - Intercontinental Champion
#7 Chris Jericho
#8 The Hardy Boyz (Jeff & Matt Hardy) - World Tag Team Champions
#9 Randy Orton
#10 Batista