CWA: Championship Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
BM: Elimination Chamber
WM: Womans Battle Royal
Rating::3.5/5
AC: Good show but maybe work on the spacing and put some colors in it other then that good show.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Elimination Chamber- By far the best match written but my only complaint about it is how fast Triple H just grabs Michaels and Pedigrees him on the title. They just had a war and it seemed as though Triple H just got up like nothing. It would be more realistic if there was a bit more detail involved but as I said that's just a minor complaint that I have with it. Other than that, it was one hell of a main event.

Worst Match: Women's Battle Royal- Not horrible but decent at best. I don't really get into the diva matches much which is a reason why this is the worse match for me.

Additional Comments/Feedback: This was a solid pay-per-view but there weren't any promos to further hype the matches on the card. It basically went from one match to the next which isn't very realistic in my opinion. I think you can add some color to it as previously mentioned but other than that the match writing is pretty solid. I'm curious to see the fallout to New Year's Revolution. Keep up the good work and feel free to check out The Commencement if you'd like. Thanks!

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

ScreenHunter_003copy.jpg

CWA Takedown Monday January 12 2008

CWA Takedown kicks off with a bang with the pyro going off and so is the crowd!

Video Package airs of last nights Main Event

JR: Good Evening and Welcome To Monday Night Takedown, I'm sure we've got another fantastic night in store for you again, hopefully its a more positive night than last night.

King: Yes I certainly hope so aswell.

Eric Bischoff's Music hits and the whole arena is filled with boos as he makes his way to the ring.

Eric: Haha, Ohhh what a night last night was, (crowd boos) I mean the World Title changed hands twice... anyway, you may be wondering why I'm here tonight right? well that would be because I am your new General Manager! (crowd boos even louder) So Now I call the shots! and most importantly whoever I want to win the title, wins the title just like last nig...

Shawn Michaels's music hits and he makes his way to the ring covered in bruises and bandages. As Eric Bischoff is horrified

Eric: Shawn, ha, what are you doing out here?

HBK: What am I doing out here, What Am I doing out here I could of asked you the same question last night!

Eric: Well, Me & Hunter had a deal

HBK: I don't care I won that match fair & squ...

Eric: Yeah bu...

HBK: SHUT UP!

HBK: I won that match fair & square and then you come out with your little smile on your face and your key to unlock the cage and take away my reward for working my butt off in this ring every week!

Eric: Shawn, I'm warning you don't make this worse for yourself.

HBK: I dont care!

HBK Superkicks Eric then turns around into HHH with the World Heavyweight Championship around hiswho pedigrees him again.

HHH takes Eric's mic.

HHH: Shawn, haha, This is MY title around MY waist, and as for us & D-Generation X, It's DEAD! Now I have a little challenge for you, with my new little group of firends...

Chris Jericho runs to the ring and starts punching HHH but then Randy Orton comes down and as Y2J turns around he gets an RKO.

HHH: As I was saying, I have a little challenge for you and also your little friend here, Chris Jericho. My Little Group, Batista, This man right here Randy Orton (Orton does his signature stance), Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Hulk Hogan, Hell, you can call us the new nWo. We want you and Chris Jericho at No Apologies in a 5 on 2 hardcore elimination match, Hell you can even have an extra partner now its 5 on 3!.

Randy grabs the mic off HHH.

Orton: I expect an answer by the end of the night!... Guys you can come out now.

The rest of nWo come out with Chairs. Kevin Nash picks up Shawn Michaels and puts him against the turnbuckle and rips off his bandages and belts him in the head with his chair many times & HBK is busted open. Randy Orton performs a Con-Chair-To on Y2J and then RKO's him onto the chair.

nWo then leave the ring as Paramedics collect Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho. But before they get there Eric Bischoff is up and he starts kicking Y2J in the head.

JR: Well that was yet another disgusting act by these disgusting people.

King: I have to agree with you there, JR. Stay Tuned.

Commercial Break

Back from the break and Eric Bischoff is seen sitting in his office with an ice pack on his chin. John Morrison then walks in.

John: Eric, I demand a shot at Triple H's Title at No Apologies.

Eric: Well John, your going to have to work for it.

John: I dont think you understand! I Demand a shot at his title at No Apologies.

Eric: But You gotta have a #1 Contendership Match next!

John: Fine! Who am I agianst?

Eric: Oh You'll see.

Eric is seen smiling as John walks out the door.

John Morrison makes his way to the ring. He is waiting in the ring as his entrance music fades out. Then Umaga's music hits. John Morrison starts kicking the ropes and shaking his head.

Match 1
#1 Contender Match

John Morrison vs Umaga.

Match Begins. Umaga delivers a superkick and covers, 2 1/2 count. Umaga then drags John to the corner and goes for the whiplash move but Mr. Kennedy is seen running through the crowd but Umaga cant see him. Umaga starts running at John but Kennedy moves John then moves.

John then gets on the apron and delivers a springboard kick to the back of Umaga's head. John covers, 2 count. John then delivers a Springboard leg drop and covers, 1 count. He can't believe it. Umaga is back up and starts beating up John, he has him in position for the Samoan Spike but John ducks and then performs a springboard dropkick to Umaga's back, Umaga throws John in the air at 2.

Umaga then clotheslines John and gets his foot on the second rope for some leverage and drops his whole body onto John but John had his knees in the air and Umaga is in pain, John goes to Irish Whip Umaga but Umaga reverses and has John in position for the Samoan Drop but John holds onto the ropes and Mr. Kennedy comes from behind and Low Blows Umaga who is now groggy.

John Morrison then runs off the ropes and performs a running double knee face breaker (Chris Jericho's new move but in this BTB he doesn't use it) followed by a standing shooting star splash and pins Umaga. 1... 2... 3...

Winner & New #1 Contender for Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship - John Morrison.

John is celebrating in the ring with Mr. Kennedy and then he grabs the mic.

John: YES! I am the best now and I will prove that at No Apologies when I defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship... Oh and that amazing move you just saw I call that the 'Rock N Roll Smash'. You'll see that No Apologies on February 1 when I pin Triple H for The World Heavyweight Championship.

JR: Well congratulations to the young cocky John Morrison

King: Yeah but you have to admit he's very talented in the ring and on the mic.

JR: Well yeah, I guess so King. Well Next Up is Randy Orton vs Lance Cade!

Commercial Break

Promo Airs For No Apologies

Lance Cade enters the ring. Then Randy Orton's music hits and he comes out in an nWo shirt.

Match 2

Randy Orton vs Lance Cade

Match Begins and Orton starts off on the attack with a right, left & a right followed by clothesline and a cover, 1 count. Lance Cade gets up and stats punching Randy but Randy counters all of them and then attempts an RKO but Cade reverses into a neck breaker and a cover, 2 count.

Lance then delivers a shoulder block followed by a Knee Drop and pin, 1 count. Cade is angry and performs a thumb to the eye as well as a spear and Leg Drop, 2 count. Cade nails another Leg Drop and gets on the top rope and goes for an elbow drop but misses!

Randy gets up and is measuring Cade for an RKO, Cade gets up but counters the attempt with a clothesline but Randy ducked and Cade turned right into an RKO. 1 2 3

Winner - Randy Orton via Pinfall.

Randy Orton leans on the ropes facing the commentators and is unaware that HBK is running to the ring. Randy turns around into some Sweet Chin Music and HBK grabs a mic and stands over Orton.

HBK: Your On Randy! and We'll keep our partner a surprise. Then nWo are running to the ring but Y2J comes through the crowd with 2 chairs and gives one to HBK. nWo back off as HBK & Y2J point at Orton and stare at nWo with their chairs in hand.

JR: Well Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho certainly have sent a message to nWo!

King: Yes & Next up Kane vs CM Punk in a Non-Title Match.

Commercial Break

CM Punk is waiting in the ring as it is all silent and then BANG! Kane's music hits and the crowd cheer as he makes his way to the ring with his CWA Television Championship over his shoulder.

Match 3
Non-Title

CM Punk vs Kane

They Lock Up but Kane throws CM Punk to the ground and goes for a leg drop but misses. Punk nails some kicks to Kane's back then Punk goes for a shining wizard but Kane moves and Punk rebounds off the ropes and into a Big Boot. Kane covers, 2 count.

Kane grabs Punk by the throat and lifts him up and goes for a choke slam but Punk counters with an Enzuigiri and cover, 2 count. Kane gets up and Irish whips Punk to the ropes and nails a sidewalk slam. Kane climbs the top rope and is waiting for the diving clothesline and goes for it and nails it.

Kane is measuring Punk now for the Chokeslam Punk gets up and walks into a chokeslam but kicks Kane in the mid section and runs off the ropes and attempts a clothesline which doesn't do anything. He then attempts again but Kane grabs him by the throat and delivers a Chokeslam and covers 1 2 3

Winner - Kane via Pinfall

Commercial Break

JR: Welcome back now for our Main Event Batista vs Ric Flair. Plus Next Week's Main Event will be Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton of the nWo. What a Match that will be I'm sure we will be witnessing one hell of a slobber knocker.

King: Damn Straight JR!

'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' Ric Flair's Music hits the PA and the crowd cheer.

Batista's music hits and he gets a mixed reaction.

Main Event

Batista vs Ric Flair

Bell rings. They lock up for a while then Batista Irish whips Flair to the ropes and delivers a back body drop and covers, 1 count. Flair is getting up and Batista hits a clothesline just as Flair gets up and covers, 2 count. Batista goes out of the ring to get a chair but the Ref tries to stop him and eventually does. He then kicks Flair in the gut and throws him into the corner and starts thrusting his shoulder into Flair's mid section.

After that Batista suplexed Flair and covered 2 count. The Ref checked Flair was okay during that Batista took the protection off the turnbuckle. Batista picked up Flair and threw him into the corner again and Flair yells in pain. Batista goes back and performs a running clothesline on Flair and then covers, 2 1/2 count.

Batista hits Flairs head on the exposed Turnbuckle 3 times and Flair is busted open. Batista throws Flair to the ground and covers him another 2 3/4. Batista starts stomping Flair and performs a Leg Drop but Flair moves Batista gets up and Flair is on his knees begging and Batista just smirks and hits Flair on the head.

Flair then hits a Low Blow on Batista. 'Wooooooo' he yells over & over again. Flair nails chop after chop then an Irish whip and a back body drop followed by a knee drop and cover, 2 count. Batista gets up but Flair runs and kicks the back of Batista's knee and starts stomping it and then elbow drops it.

Flair is now in control and performs another knee drop and stomp to the face and goes for the cover, 1 count. Batista gets up and goes for a clothesline but Flair ducks and starts nailing some chops again and yelling 'Woooo' he then Irish Whips Batista and nails an inverted Atomic Drop and a right hand and Batista is down.

Flair then starts to stomp at Batista's knee again but Batista gets up but Flair knocks his shoulder at the back of Batista's knee again and drags him to the center of the ring and locks in the Figure 4!! Batista has nowhere to go he's gonna tap he can't reach the ropes! Batista is gradually getting closer to the ropes and eventually gets there.

Flair runs off the ropes as Batista is getting up and goes for a clothesline but Batista counters with a Spinebuster and starts taunting the crowd. Ric Flair gets up and Batista hits the Batista Bomb and covered. 1!! 2!! 3!!

Winner - Batista via Pinfall

JR: Well The Nature Boy certainly put up a great fight there but just came up short.

King: Yeah I feel sorry for him but it just shows how amazing Batista is in the ring!

JR: Anyway we hope to see you next week where we see Randy Orton of the nWo go up against the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. See You Next Week.

Takedown! Goes Off The Air.​

CT Styles

CWA.com has released the following information.

Inferno! Commentator JBL AKA John "Bradshaw" Layfield has resigned from his Commentary job and is replaced by former ECW star Tazz. The reason behind JBL's resignation is because he will be joining Takedown's Roster as a superstar. JBL said "I am sick of seeing untalented no-names wrestling in the ring infront of me so I am going to bring back some talent into that ring because the WRESTLINGGGG GOD! is back! I'll be back on Next Week's Takedown, In Action!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Kennedy/JBL vs. MVP/Carlito was a pretty good match but I don't know about putting teams of heels against one another. Realistically, the crowd really wouldn't know who to cheer for or boo but it was a good match nonetheless. Looking forward to part two...

CT Styles

thanks yeh ino about the heels vs heels but I wanted someone cocky to come out and I thought of MVP so yeh...

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

CWA Inferno's pyro kicks off with a bang and so does the crowd as usual.

Cole: Good Evening & welcome to The Final CWA Thursday Night Inferno that I will be commentating with this man sitting next to me, John "Bradshaw" Layfield.

JBL: Thats damn right I'm coming back and I'm coming back with a bang and I will be World Heavyweight Champion quicker then a hiccup. I will be as good as I ever was if not better because I'm John "Bradshaw" Layfield.

Cole: Yes I'm aware of that partner and...

Mr. Kennedy's music hits. He walks down to the ring with boos echoing across the arena.

Kennedy: John, I just wanna wish you luck with your wrestling career, You've been a great friend to me over the years and your almost like a hero to me. (JBL taunts the crowd being cocky) and I also have a surprise for you. I am going with you!!!

Cole: What!

Kennedy: That's right they traded me for Lance Cade & Chavo Guerrero, I'm going with you!

JBL gets out of his chair, grabs a mic and gets in the ring.

JBL: Well thats just great, The WRETLINGGGG GOD!! and his certain successor.

Kennedy: That's damn straight and everyone back there knows it!

MVP's music hits & MVP & Carlito come out to boos.

MVP: Wait a minute, Wait a minute Me & my man Carlito are the future of this company and you know it!

Kennedy: Yeah well lets find that out right now c'mon come down here!

Carlito: OK fine, I spit in the face of people who don't wanna be cool & you don't wanna be cool!

MVP & Carlito go to the ring & Carlito & JBL go at it while Kennedy & MVP fight.

Paul Heyman's music hits.

Paul: Well it looks like you're going to have your first match in a few years before you get to Takedown, Ref, Ring the bell!

JBL looks angrily at Paul and rips off his tie and undoes his top button .

Match 1
Tag Team

JBL & Mr. Kennedy vs MVP & Carlito

Mr. Kennedy & MVP start off. Mr. Kennedy twists Carlito's arm and elbows it twice he then Irish Whips Carlito to the ropes and gets in position for the Back Body Drop but Carlito kicks him in the face and then clotheslines him.

Carlito tags in MVP. MVP starts stomping Kennedy and starts going to work on his right leg. MVP stomps it many times and then performs a knee drop on it. Kennedy yells in pain. MVP tags back in Carlito as Kennedy uses the ropes as leverage to get back up. Carlito performs a low dropkick to the back of Kennedy's right leg and then elbow drops his leg and pins him 2 count, Kennedy grabbed the ropes.

JBL is screaming at Kennedy to tag him in but Kennedy can hardly stand. Carlito grabs Kennedy's Right leg but Kennedy kicks Carlito away and starts to crawl towards JBL but Carlito grabs Kennedy's hurting right leg and picks him up by his knee and slams it to the mat Kennedy yells in pain. Carlito covers, 2 1/2 count.

Carlito goes to pick up Kennedy's leg again but Kennedy manages to perform a Facebreaker Knee Smash which knocks Carlito back as Kennedy crawls to JBL and tags him in! JBL runs at MVP and knocks him off the apron JBL is waiting for Carlito to get up, Carlito gets up and attempts the Clothesline From Hell, but Carlito ducks.

MVP runs in the ring but JBL hits him with a big boot and picks him up and goes for a Powerbomb but Carlito dropkicks JBL in the stomach and MVP rides him down and grabs his legs for a pin but MVP isn't the legal man. JBL is back up and Kennedy low blows Carlito when the Ref isn't looking so JBL can nail a Clothesline From Hell which he does but MVP breaks up the pin.

JBL kicks MVP in the gut and attempts a powerbomb but MVP counters into a roll-up pin, 2 count. MVP & JBL get up and JBL hits a clothesline but this time Carlito recovers and breaks up the pin at 2. JBL then deliverd an uppercut on MVP and tags Kennedy. Kennedy is standing on the second rope waiting for MVP while JBL knocked Carlito off the apron and Kennedy delivered a deadly flying neckbreaker off the second rope and covered MVP.

Winners - Kennedy & JBL via Pinfall

JBL goes out of the ring to get a mic.

JBL: Now who's the best, Now who's the future? I am John "Bradshaw" Layfield the WRESTLING GOD!

Cole: Well he certainly has good a win/loss record lets see if he can keep it good.

JBL goes back behind the desk and tidies himself up.

Cole: Well that was certainly an impressive win for yourself there partner

JBL: You're damn right it was Michael,

Cole: Well we have to take a break now, stay tuned!!

Commercial Break

PART 2

We return with General Manager Paul Heyman sitting at his desk then Bobby Lashley, John Cena, Edge & The Undertaker come in.

Lashley: What did you want us here for sir?

Paul laughs

Paul: Well you see guys, I've been thinking about our next PPV No Apologies our last PPV until Wrestlemania 24, the big one. Well You see you are all CWA Championship contenders definitely and...

Edge: Let me guess, you're gonna have us 4 guys face off against each other in order to determine who will be #1 contender isn't that right Paul!

Paul: Well kind of, All 4 of you guys are going to face off but at No Apologies and with an extra person. Our CWA Champion Brock Lesnar and it will be a 5 man match where the first person to pin someone or make someone submit will be the new CWA Champion.

John Cena: Yo, I kinda like that idea man, so what are we doing tonight then?

Paul: Well you John Cena, will be facing off against our 2 newest members of this roster, Lance Cade & Chavo Guerrero who we got in exchange for Mr. Kennedy. You will be facing them in a 1 on 2 handicap match.

John: What! Man that ain't right.

Paul: Yo bro, that is right DUDE!, anyway Edge you will face off against... The Great Khali!

Edge: What! This is stupid!

Paul: If your getting a CWA Championship match you gotta show your worth it because Brock Lesnar is no easy opponent either.

Paul sips some coffee

Paul: Oh and you two, Undertaker & Bobby, you will be in a tornado tag match against Big Daddy V & Mark Henry.

Lashley smashes his fist on the table then they all walk out and slam the door but Undertaker walks back in and uses his power to blow the light bulb.

Paul: Oh man now its all dark was that really necessary?

Then a red light goes on and Paul turns to see it and its the Boogeyman!

Paul: Oh my GOD!!!

Boogeyman: I'm the Boogeyman and I'm coming to GETCHA!!! a light here you go.

Boogeyman gives him his red light and leaves

Paul: Oh thanks Boogeyman!

Crosses back to JBL & Cole

Cole: Well that was interesting to say the least wouldn't you agree partner

JBL: Yes, Yes it was Cole

Cole: Anyway next match is a handicap match for John Cena, its going to be him taking on the newest members of Inferno Chavo Guerrero & Lance Cade.

John Cena's music plays and the crowd cheer he walks down to the ring and enters and starts warming up.

Lance Cade's music hits and he comes out with Chavo.

Match 2
Handicap 2 on 1

John Cena vs Chavo Guerrero & Lance Cade.

Bell rings. Lance Cade starts delivering some punches to Cena's mid section followed by a dropkick from Guerrero and a cover, 1 count. Cade starts stomping Cena along with Chavo. They target Cena's Left Shoulder. Cena is starting to feel the pain and his left shoulder is getting weakened. He slowly gets up after the referee stopped Chavo & Cade from stomping him.

Cade starts to taunt the crowd and gets boos in return. Chavo goes to attack Cena but Cena counters with some punches then Cade goes to help but he gets some punches too. Cena is fighting back on the ropes he then runs off the ropes and delivers a shoulder block with his right shoulder to Cade followed by a clothesline to Chavo. He covers Chavo, 2 count.

Cena goes for a 5 knuckle shuffle but Cade counters with a drop toe hold and a leg drop, he covers and gets a 2 count. Cade then locks in an arm bar on Cena and Cena is screaming in pain. Cena tries to get to the ropes but can't get to them.

Cena is going to give up but then he reverses it into an FU attempt but Cade counters into a backslide pin, 1... 2... Cena kicks out. Cena gets up but Chavo performs a Cross-Body on him but Cena catches him and throws him over his head onto the mat. Cena is nursing his shoulder as he turns into a dropkick from Cade and a cover, 2 3/4 count.

Cena gets up and Cade delivers his Clothesline finishing move but Cena ducks and Cade nails Chavo with it! Then Cena does a spin out powerbomb on Cade followed by a 5 Knuckle Shuffle and Cena locks in the STFU!! Cade can nearly reach the ropes but Cena pulls him back and Cade taps!!!

Winner - John Cena via Submission

Cena celebrates in the ring nursing his shoulder but then gets a Low-Blow from Chavo followed by a Clothesline from a recovering Cade they then start to beat up Cena on the ground then Rob Van Dam runs to the ring to make the save but Cade eventually gets the upper hand, then Kenny Dykstra comes in and starts to help Cade but then the World Tag Team Champions the Hardy Boyz come to the ring and Cade & Chavo & Kenny flee.

They all help up Cena and take him to the back.

Cole: Well what a great show of sportsmanship & friendship

JBL: Yeah whatever Cole

Cole: Well I have just received word from General Manager Paul Heyman that next week there will be a 6 man elimination tag match between World Tag Team Champions The Hardy Boyz & RVD against Kenny Dykstra, Lance Cade & Chavo Guerrero. I sure am looking forward to that match up!

JBL: Well next is Edge vs The Great Khali that should be good!

Commercial Break

Edge makes his way to the ring angrily yelling at fans on his way down.

Then Khali's music hits and he comes out with a smile on his face.

Match 3
Single

Edge vs The Great Khali

Match Begins. Edge starts punching Khali but they are all unsuccessful and Khali just pushes Edge away with one hand. Edge is angry and starts kicking the ropes. He runs off the ropes and attempts a clothesline but that has no effect. Khali then delivers a chop to the head and puts one foot on Edge's fallen body, ref makes the count, 2 3/4.

Khali picks up Edge but Edge nails a Low-Blow on Khali as he is getting up then hits a Spear!! He covers Khali kicks out at 2. Edge starts stomping Khali and gets on the top rope and jumps but by the time he does that Khali is up and he catches Edge and nails a Backbreaker then locks in the Khali Vice Grip.

Edge starts elbowing Khali but they take no effect to the monster and Edge just falls to the ground and the ref awards the win to The Great Khali.

Winner - Khali via KO

Cole: That is one of the deadliest moves I have seen in this business.

JBL: I have to agree with you there Cole.

Cole: Next up our Main Event, Bobby Lashley & The Undertaker take on Big Daddy V & Mark Henry.

Commercial Break

Big Daddy V comes out with Mark henry to heaps of boos.

Undertaker comes out to a huge pop and so does Lashley.

Main Event
Tag Team

Undertaker & Bobby Lashley vs Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

Match begins and Undertaker & Mark Henry begin in the ring. Henry starts off with a clothesline and some stomps to the fallen Taker. Henry runs off the ropes and delivers a Leg drop but Taker moves and Henry lands on the mat. Taker takes advantage and starts stomping him and delivers an elbow drop and covers. 1 count.

Henry counters an elbow drop attempt and Irish whips taker to the corner and delivers a running big splash and tags in Big Daddy V. V goes over and delivers an open chop to Taker and then Irish whips Taker to the ropes and performs a Sidewalk Slam and covers , 2 3/4 count.

V tags back in Mark Henry and Henry attempts a knee drop but Taker moves and manages to tag in Lashley. Lashley nails some right hands on Henry but they barely take effect. Lashley's punches then start to take effect and he gets Henry to the ropes and Irish whips him tot he ropes but Henry nails a shoulder block and a knee drop.

Henry tags in V and V runs off the ropes and hits a running pointed elbow and covers, 1 2 thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Taker breaks up the pin. But Henry runs in and starts beating up Taker but Taker fights back and clotheslines Henry over the ropes and he falls with Henry and they are fighting on the outside.

V attempts another running pointed elbow but Lashley moves. Henry throws Taker at the steps but Taker takes Henry with him and they are both down. . Lashley is hitting some right hands on V and then attempts a spear but V puts his knee infront and Lashley's head flys right into V's knee and Lashley could be knocked out. V makes the cover. 1 2 3

Winners - Big Daddy V & Mark Henry via Pinfall

Cole: Oh my god I hope Bobby Lashley is okay he is motionless.

JBL: We're taking about Lashley here he'll be fine.

Cole: I certainly hope so. Well we hope to see you next week. See you there!

Inferno! goes off the air.

CT Styles

CWA.com released the following information.

Former Takedown General Manager Teddy Long will yet again be a General Manager but not on Takedown or Inferno! he will be General Manager for a new development show for CWA called CWA Evolution.

Roster for CWA Evolution.
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Kevin Thorn
Trevor Murdoch
Finlay
Boogeyman
Snitsky
Brian Kendrick
Paul London
Val Venis
Super Crazy
William Regal
Jamie Noble
Matt Striker
Stevie Richards

Here are the results that were held before Inferno

Evolution Championship Triple Threat

Shelton Benjamin vs Elijah Burke vs Finlay
Winner - Shelton Benjamin via pinning Finlay after a T-Bone Suplex

Evolution Television Championship

Cody Rhodes vs DH Smith vs William Regal
Winner - Cody Rhodes via Pinfall after a DDT

Evolution Tag Team Championship

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Super Crazy & Val Venis

Kevin Thorn vs Trevor Murdoch
Winner - Kevin Thorn via Pinfall

Stevie Richards & Jamie Noble vs William Regal & Matt Striker
Winners - Stevie Richards & Jamie Noble via Pinfall

CWA Evolution will now be held on Wednesday's and be shown on CWA.com​

therazar

Reaction score
Your shows are good reads but i think you should proof read and preview better before posting theres alot of codes that didn't work and it just degrades the show

BM:: JBL and Kennedy VS MVP and Carlito
WM:: N/A
Best Angle:: The Kennedy and JBL promo before there match
Worst Angle:: Paul Hayeman one, its the only other angle
My Rating:: 3/5 better then average shows

CT Styles

ScreenHunter_002copy.jpg

ScreenHunter_003copy.jpg

CWA Takedown January 19 2008

CWA intro starts

[YT]1fELXCTjNjw[/YT]

Pyro then goes off and so do the crowd.

JR: Good evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to Monday Night Takedown!

King: Yes this should be a great night especially since we have 2 new people on the roster, JBL & Mr. Kennedy. I can't wait to see them in action.

JR: Yes neither can I King, Plus tonight's Main Event Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton which should be great.

Shawn Michaels' music hits and the crowd cheers.

HBK: Well as you would all know I am taking on Randy Orton of the nWo. Now the nWo simply have crossed the line especially Triple H, Taking away my World Heavyweight Championship and...

JBL's music hits.

JBL: Oh shut up you has-been!

HBK: Has Been?

JBL: Yeah thats right, Has-Been quit whining about losing your World Heavyweight Title, Triple H is a better wrestler anyway!

HBK: Shut Up!

JBL: You wanna say that to my face!

HBK: Come down here and I will!

JBL: Rips of his jacket and starts making his way to the ring when Eric Bischoff's music hits.

Eric: Shawn, I have two thing to tell you one, look at the screen there is footage of Chris Jericho all beaten up by the nWo. Two, you fight JBL now you lose your Main Event match tonight against Randy Orton and he takes on Chris Jericho!

HBK: I don't care he has more reason to kick his sorry ass than I do now.

Eric: Alright then Shawn, Tonight's Main Event will be Chris Jericho taking on nWo's Randy Orton.

JBL & HBK stare off in the ring.

Match 1
Single

Shawn Michaels vs JBL

Bell Rings. JBL starts delivering some right hands on Shawn and and then throws him in the corner and starts punching him and won't stop until the ref counts to 4. JBL then throws HBK out of the corner and onto the mat and covers, 2 count. He then delivers a running Leg Drop and covers again, 2 count.

He picks him up and gets him up against the ropes and starts nailing some right hands into HBK's face and then HBk blocks one and hits a back chop but then JBL Irish Whips HBK to the ropes and on the rebound HBK gets hit with a big boot and a fist drop JBL taunts the crowd and rests one foot on HBK and the ref makes the count, 2 count again.

JBL picks up HBK and nails an uppercut and HBK falls to the ground and gets back up and gets hit with another and then a right hand, he gets up but gets hit with a right hand again. He gets up for the 4th time and blocks it and nails a back chop and another, blocks a punch and hits another.

HBK Irish Whips JBL but JBL reverses and HBK gets Irish Whipped and hits a Flying Forearm on the rebound and kips up and JBL gets up aswell and HBK nails an attempted inverted atomic drop but JBL counters into a Powerbomb but HBK punches JBL in the head while he's in the air and rides him down and gets a pin, 2 count.

HBK hits a knee drop on JBL and gets on the top turnbuckle and hits a diving elbow drop. HBK starts doing his theatrics and tunes up the band, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7

JBL's up and catches HBK's foot and nails a clothesline and gets out of the ring and gets a chair. JBL hits HBK with the chair as he gets up and the Ref rings the bell. HBK is on the ground and JBL goes to hit him again but HBK kicks the chair back into JBL's face.

Winner - Shawn Michaels via DQ

HBK recovers as JBL is down. JBL gets up and turns into some Sweet Chin Music. Then Eric Bischoff's music hits again.

Eric: Since You two hate each other so much then you two will face off against each other at No Apologies, now I know you are already in a match with Chris Jericho and a mystery partner against nWo, but I'm going to allow Chris to select another partner instead.

JR: Well JBL's only been part of Takedown for about 20 minutes and he's already been hit with some Sweet Chin Music!

King: Well I guess thats what you get when you mess with HBK and mock him for losing the World Title to Triple H in a matter of minutes.

JR: I have to agree with you there and coming up next is another new member of Takedown, Mr. Kennedy taking on Rey Mysterio.

Commercial Break

It shows GM Eric Bischoff in his office when Mr. Kennedy walks in.

Kennedy: Hello Eric, I've been thinking since I'm Mr. Kennedy the brightest young star in CWA shouldn't we make my match thats next against Rey Mysterio, Shouldn't we make it a #1 Contendor's Match?

Eric: Well Kennedy how about I make you a deal, You beat Rey Mysterio tonight and we will make World Heavyweight Championship match at No Apologies be a Triple Threat but on one condition.

Kennedy: What's that?

Eric: Mysterio gets a partner.

Kennedy: Who?

The Door opens

Santino Marella: Hello Eric, It's me Santino Marella! What did you want?

Eric: Santino, how would you like to team up with Rey Mysterio and take on this man right here, Mr. Kennedy?

Marella: Well I would love that!

Eric: Good then go and get ready your next!

Crosses back to the announcer table.

JR: Well Mr. Kennedy sure has got a big task ahead of him if he wants that World Title shot

King: He sure does. I must also say Marella & Mysterio is kind of an odd couple team aswell.

JR: I sure do agree with you there lets see if they can co-exist.

Rey Mysterio's music hits and the crowd go wild as he makes his way to the ring.

Santino's hits and he gets a mixed reaction.

Mr. Kennedy's hits and he gets boos.

Match 2
If Kennedy wins he gets to be apart of the World Title Match at No Apologies.
2 on 1 Handicap

Mr. Kennedy vs Rey Mysterio & Santino Marella

Rey Mysterio starts off in the ring. Kennedy & Rey lock up. Kennedy knees Rey and Irish Whips him to the corner and starts kicking him until he falls down and then Kennedy performs a Face Wash and he drags Rey to the middle of the ring and covers him. Marella breaks up the pin.

Kennedy then runs after Marella and clotheslines him over the ropes and then turns into a dropkick from Rey and a standing Moonsault and a pin, 2 count. Kennedy pokes Rey in the eye while he's on top of him, Kennedy is now measuring Rey and hits him with a knee to the side of the head as Rey's getting up.

Kennedy now has a one legged Boston Crab on Rey. Rey can't reach the ropes and could tap! Rey's about to tap when Marella breaks up the submission. Rey gets up but Kennedy is still holding his foot until Rey hits an Enzuiguri and Rey tags in Marella. Marella pins Kennedy, 2 count. He then starts punching him while he's on the ground and then starts stomping him.

Marella Irish Whips Kennedy to the ropes and nails a back body drop on Kennedy followed by a pin, 1 count. Kennedy gets up but Marella starts kicking the back of Kennedy's hamstrings and then runs into the back of Kennedy's knee and tags in Rey.

Rey delivers another standing moonsault but misses. Kennedy then gets onto the second rope and starts measuring Rey for the Flying Neckbreaker and hits it, Kennedy covers but Marella breaks up the pin but Kennedy gets hold of Marella and delivers a Green Bay Plunge and then goes back to Rey and covers him.

2 3/4 count. Kennedy gets on the top rope and goes for a Kenton Bomb but Rey moves and Kennedy hits the mat. Rey gets an arm over Kennedy but Kennedy kicks out at 2. Kennedy then beats Rey getting up and hits another Neckbreaker as Rey gets up and covers.

Winner - Mr. Kennedy via Pinfall.

JR: Well the World Heavyweight Championship Match on February 1 at No Apologies is now a Triple Threat one between The Champ Triple H, John Morrison & now Mr. Kennedy.

King: Speaking of John Morrison he's up next.

Commercial Break

Ric Flair is in the ring when John Morrison's music hits and he gets a mixed reaction as he walks down the ramp all cocky.

Match 3

John Morrison vs Ric Flair

They lock up and John pushes Ric to the turnbuckle and the ref makes the count and John breaks it up at 4. Flair then delivers some chops followed by 'Wooooo' by the crowd. Morrison then punches Flair and then kicks him in the gut and clotheslines him, he covers 1 count. John then measures Flair as he is getting up and delivers a neckbreaker, 2 count.

Flair gets up and ducks a clothesline from John and rolls him up, 2 count. John is angry and starts stomping Flair and delivered a knee drop. Flair got up and Morrison nailed a step-up Enzuigiri and covered Flair, 2 1/2 count.

Morrison delivered a Springboard Enzuigiri to Flair as he was getting up, then delivered a Rock N Roll Smash followed by a Shooting Star Splash and the pin.

Winner - John Morrison via Pinfall

JR: Well we have just received some information from Paramedics that Shawn Michaels has been attacked backstage as we can see on the screen

Screen shows HBK leaning against a wall with bruises on his face.

King: Well the number one suspect would obviously be JBL but you never know it could of been the nWo.

JR: Yes it could of been the nWo. Well anyway next is Kane vs CM Punk for the CWA Television Championship.

CM Punk's music hits and he comes out to a big pop.

Kane comes out to a pretty good pop aswell.

Match 4
CWA Television Championship

CWA Television Champion Kane vs CM Punk.

Match begins. Kane delivers some right hands followed by an uppercut, Kane covers, 1 count. Punk runs off the ropes and delivers a clothesline which doesn't effect Kane much, Punk then starts doing his kicking combo and Irish Whips Kane to the corner and hits a shining wizard but Kane counters the bulldog and throws Punk to the ground.

Kane then delivers a Leg Drop and gets on the top rope measuring Punk for a diving clothesline but Punk ducks and gets Kane in a roll-up pin, 2 count. Kane is up and clotheslines Punk and then delivered a Sidewalk Slam and covered, 2 count. Punk then got up and somehow performed a DDT on Kane. Punk went to the outside and hit a springboard clothesline as Kane got up followed by a Leg Drop and a cover, 2 count.

Kane sat up and grabbed Punk by the throat and had him in position for the chokeslam until Punk kicked Kane in the gut and hit a dropkick Punk covered again, 1 count. Kane is starting to get angry and throws Punk into the corner and starts punching the crap out of him. He then Irish Whips Punk and delivers a big boot and a Leg Drop Kane covers, 2 3/4 count.

Kane then throws Punk out of the ring and goes out of the ring with him, Kane then chokeslams Punk through the Spanish Announce Table and the ref rings the bell.

Winner - CM Punk via DQ

Kane then takes his belt and leaves but Eric Bischoff's music hits.

Eric: CM Punk since you came so close to winning the CWA Television Championship in that match and only one the match by disqualification, I'm going to give you a rematch at No Apologies!

Crowd Cheers

Eric: And I'm going to make it a Hardcore match!

Crowd Cheers Even More.

Eric: Good Luck!

Eric leaves and Kane has an unhappy look on his face as he shakes his head and leaves.

JR: Well yet another great match to look forward to at No Apologies King,

King: Yes You sure are right JR and...

JBL's music hits.

JR: Oh Great...

JBL: Now you may have seen what happened to Shawn Michaels backstage and if you think I did it then... You're Damn Right!

Crowd Boos.

JBL: And that just shows you what you get for disrespecting the WRESTLINGGGGG GO...

Shawn Michaels is running to the ring and JBL & HBK start brawling. HBK hits JBL with some rights and JBL hits HBK with a clothesline but HBK gets right back up and clotheslines JBL over the ropes and then jumps over the ropes and lands on him and starts punching him while he's on the ground. HBK gets a chair out but Security come down the ramp and restrain Shawn Michaels as the Security take JBL back up the ramp.

HBK grabs a microphone.

HBK: Now you have just seen me beat up that worthless has-been and...

Eric Bischoff comes out again.

Eric: Shawn, JBL has just come to me and requested a match with you at No Apologies, What do you say?

HBK: Eric, go back there and tell him these 2 words, (Crowd chants SUCK IT!)

HBK: No it's not those 2 words it these ones. YOUR ON!

Eric: Alright then but clear the ring because we have Randy Orton taking on your friend Chris Jericho next.

HBK: Alright I'll clear the ring so Y2J can kick Randy Orton's butt.

Commercial Break.

Backstage -

Maria: I'm here with Chris Jericho, Now Chris how do you feel about taking on a member of the nWo, Randy Orton tonight.

Y2J: Well, Maria I feel great because I know I'm going to go out there and kick his ass and the members of nWo will never, (Crowd - EVEEEERRRR) EVEEERRR, mess with Y2J again.

Chris then leaves Maria and makes his way to the ring.

Somewhere else backstage -

nWo are seen getting ready.

Randy: Why are you guys getting ready?

Nash: Why do ya think? We're gonna go out there too and kick his ass aswell. C'mon Randy, you didn't really think we were gonna leave it up to you did you?

Randy: No I guess not.

Hall: C'mon lets go out there.

Y2J's music hits and the crowd cheer. He comes out all pumped up.

Then nWo's music hits and Randy Orton comes out not taking his eyes off Y2J.

JR: Well we sure have a good match ahead of us don't we King,

King: We sure do but I think its gonna end bad for Y2J, JR

JR: I hate to agree with you King but I must say I have to agree with you.

King: And Y2J announced backstage as well that he is going to announce who his partner is going to be at No Apologies now that Shawn Michaels is taking on JBL.

JR: That is if he's able to speak after this match.

Main Event
Single

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

Match begins. Y2J & Orton lock up and then Orton has Y2J in a side headlock and runs off the ropes and delivers a clothesline covers, 1 count. Y2J gets up and starts punching Orton but Orton counters with an uppercut and an irish Whip to the ropes and performed a back body drop followed by a knee drop and a cover, 2 count.

Orton picked up Y2J but Y2J nailed a thumb to the eye and then a clothesline followed by a double underhook backbreaker and a pin, 2 1/2 count. Y2J threw Orton to the outside and nailed a springboard dropkick and Orton fell to the outside. The Ref started to count while Y2J was performing taunts as the crowd was cheering.

Orton got back in at 5. Orton started to punch Y2J ferociously and then performed a headlock inverted backbreaker and was measuring Y2J for the RKO, He went for it but Y2J pushed him to the ropes and ran with him to perform a running one handed bulldog.

Y2J then had Orton in the Walls of Jericho and Orton can't reach the ropes. But thats when the nWo were running to the ring and started beating up Jericho. The Ref rang the bell.

Winner - Chris Jericho via DQ

Then Shawn Michaels & Ric Flair ran to the ring to make the save. HBK nailed the superkick on Hall & Batista and Flair was delivering some back chops to Hogan and then locked in the Figure-4 as Y2J & HBK took on Orton, HHH & Nash and won. nWo fleed from the ring and Y2J grabbed the mic.

Y2J: And here is my new partner replacing Shawn Michaels due to that loser JBL coming to Takedown, Ric Flair and I'm still keeping my other partner a secret but it's going to be huge when he comes.

Takedown goes off the air as Flair, HBK & Y2J celebrate in the ring.