(Ctrl + V) Post what you last copied

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Press Ctrl + V and show us what you last copied. For mindless droolling fun and invading your inter-life.

I'll start...

Aint life a bi*ch??!!

Famou$ 187

<style type="text/css">
.bbzs1 {content:"Body Properties";}
body {
background-color:ffffff;
background-image:url('http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/Mexicanboi324/backgrund.png');
background-position:center center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-attachment:fixed;
}

.bbzs2 {content:"Table and Section Properties";}
table, tr, td {background:transparent; border:0px;}
table table table {background-color:ffffff;}
table table table {
border-width:2px;
border-color:00FF00;
border-style:solid;
}
table table table table {border:0px;}

.bbzs3 {content:"Text and Link Properties";}
input {background-color:transparent !important;}
td, span, div, input, textarea, a, table td div div font,
div table tr td font {font-family:Verdana !important;}
td, span, div, input, textarea, table td div div font,div table tr td font {color:00FF00 !important; font-size:9pt !important;}
.nametext, .whitetext12, .lightbluetext8, .orangetext15, .blacktext12, .blacktext12 span,.redtext, .redbtext, .blacktext10, .btext {color:Black !important; font-size:9pt !important;}
a {color:black !important; font-size:9pt !important;text-decoration:none !important; text-transform:none !important; font-weight:normal !important; font-style:normal !important;}
a:hover {color:E05716 !important; text-decoration:none !important; text-transform:none !important; font-weight:normal !important; font-style:normal !important;}

.bbzs4 {content:"Other Properties";}
img {border:0px;}
body, textarea, div {
scrollbar-face-color:000000;
scrollbar-highlight-color:000000;
scrollbar-3dlight-color:00FF00;
scrollbar-shadow-color:000000;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:00FF00;
scrollbar-arrow-color:00FF00;
scrollbar-track-color:ffffff;}

.bbzProfileGenerator {version:1.3;}
.moreCSS {content:"Additional CSS go under this line.";}

</style>

<style type="text/css">
table table table td {vertical-align:top ! important;}
span.blacktext12 {
visibility:visible !important;
background-color:transparent;
background-image:url("http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/Mexicanboi324/yoshi.gif");
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
width:450px; height:250px; display:block !important;
font-size:0.0em; letter-spacing:-5px;}
span.blacktext12 span,
span.blacktext12 img {display:none;}
.bbzV:after { content: "Hybrid Generator"; }
</style>

<style type="text/css">
.contactTable {
width:300px !important; height:150px !important; padding:0px !important;
background-image:url("http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/Mexicanboi324/mireyas.png");
background-attachment:scroll; background-position:center center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:transparent;}
.contactTable table, table.contactTable td { padding:0px !important;
border:0px; background-color:transparent; background-image:none;}
.contactTable a img {visibility:hidden; border:0px !important;}
.contactTable a {display:block; height:28px; width:115px;}
.contactTable .text {font-size:1px !important;}
.contactTable .text, .contactTable a, .contactTable img {filter:none !important;}
.bbzV:after { content: "Hybrid Generator"; }
</style>

<div style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;width:88px;height:31px;"><a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTI0NTA0MDI2NSZNeVRva2VuPWRmZTc1NDU5LWVjZWEtNDIzYS05YTE3LTc0ODdiNjE4MTQyMw==">© Fresh Style Layz</a></div>

Reaction score
Maneuvers Distance Maps
1: Start out going NORTH on CRABAPPLE CHASE DR toward HUGHES BRANCH CLOS. 0.6 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto CRABAPPLE RD / GA-372. 0.2 miles Map

3: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MAYFIELD RD. 0.9 miles Map

4: Turn LEFT onto BETHANY RD. 2.0 miles Map

5: Turn RIGHT onto BETHANY WAY / BETHANY RD. 0.7 miles Map

6: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HOPEWELL RD. <0.1 miles Map

7: Turn LEFT onto BETHANY BND / BETHANY RD. 1.5 miles Map

8: Turn SHARP LEFT onto CUMMING HWY / GA-9. 0.6 miles Map

9: Turn LEFT onto CREEK CLUB DR. 0.3 miles Map

10: Turn RIGHT onto WOLF WILLOW CLOS. 0.3 miles Map

11: End at 3360 Wolf Willow Close
Alpharetta, GA 30004-4576, US Map

Total Est. Time: 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 7.56 miles

PeepShow

^hahaha, now I know where somebody lives!!!

ok, well I have to do 2 more "videos" for certain classes here in the next 2 weeks. And Ive kinda of bothered you enough with helping me out and shit, so could u just tell me how to add music to PP shit, so that I dont have to keep bugging you to do it?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Matt says:
Peeps a fucking douchebag Agreed?
Randall says:
uhh...are u dumb? peep is the biggest douchebag online
Matthew says:
lol
Matt says:
Agreed Matthew?
Matthew says:
yupp that smurf changed
Matthew says:
douchyness X10
Matt says:
meh fuck him hes a loser anyway
Matthew says:
I just find it funny a guy who always disses everyone is just a spoiled little bitch but oh the fuck well
Matthew says:
let him lead his TNA Jerk Circle i dont care
Matt says:
i know, hes angry at the fucking world or somthing huh
Randall says:
exactly
Randall says:
what does he have to be angry about
Randall says:
his parents gonna send him to Notre Dame
Randall says:
and he dont have to do anything in life
Randall says:
and he talks down to everyone from his soapbox like he is so much better then everyone
Matt says:
no friends i guess

PeepShow

LOL, yep, thats definetly me. I definetly changed and am mad at the world. Considering you and that dicksqeezer Randall always invite me to chats and then talk about dicks and posts penis's in the chat, but ok.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hey...guys like Monkey and G1 post penis' alot too....no love lost for them...its called trying to be nice and friendly, but your too cool i guess huh......and also nice way to admit your faluts...

LOL, yep, thats definetly me. I definetly changed and am mad at the world.

Great One

Well, to be fair. Anything coming from The Outkast Kid or Defiant One (especially) has pretty much little to none credibility. Peep is almost always cool with me, I don't usually see him go off on random 9 year old spazzes like other people at least... usually. >_>

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Maybe he just dosnet like us...because for some reason he cant be bothered with my "immaturity" good job of sticking up for him though man

Great One

Meh, tbh, Peep's one of the only guys I talk to and like on here, and he has showed me a lot of crap they say to him which imo is pretty damn dumb.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol......well man thats your opinion....just dont show any pics of yourself to peep because next thing u know hes gonna be at ur house trying to fuck you tehe....Peep has treated me like straight shit...and im retalitating.

PeepShow

Lol......well man thats your opinion....just dont show any pics of yourself to peep because next thing u know hes gonna be at ur house trying to fuck you tehe....Peep has treated me like straight shit...and im retalitating.

Not really. I tried you kinda bad sometimes b/c all you ever do when chatting with me is sometimes randomly say that TNA sucks or you ask what is happening or something. Go look. Im not the answer to everything. If you want to have an actual (normal) convo, Im fine with that. But if you and TOK are Randall are going to be douches 90% of the time, then I dont care.

Reaction score
You know. I have had some run ins with this The Outkast Kid fellow. As well as Defiant One. Words from sources seem to like Defiant One. But seem to lead me to believe that The Outkast Kid is an illiterate douche bag. I dont know much from this PeepShow character. But if he thinks he is above the world then I wouldnt want to talk to him either. You all need to get lifes. Worrying about who likes who and what happens online. I read this for entertainment value like it was intended, and I read this Blue flaming. He copied what he had in his CTRL + V. And you all skew way off subject. It seems to me like The Outkast Kid and Defiant One have left quite a lasting impression here. But I am going to check out other things over the board and go to bed. I have to work in the morning.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
How are we douches dude.....my fav team is the Miami Dolphins...I get "Dolphins Suck" ALL THE TIME but you know what...people joke with you...its called being friendly and trying to be funny...get your head out of your ass man....Wrestling isnt everything bro calm it down